Showing results 1 to 25 of 363
Search took 0.41 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: KlownLife
Forum: Unicycling October 6th 08, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 113
Posted By KlownLife
BUC Registration OPEN!

P.S.

Paul Tasker is my Hero!

Lad 4 Life!!!

--
KlownLife
Forum: Unicycling October 6th 08, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Edd,

those pics are awesome, the one of our rave in Joe van sums it up for
me.

Great weekend, really looking forward to the next one. Might be up for
getting a ride organised down south before...
Forum: Unicycling September 29th 08, 10:04 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 113
Posted By KlownLife
BUC Registration OPEN!

paul royle;1102880 wrote:
I'm driving back after BUC, at least as far as South West London

Paul

Paul, that would be great! But due to my lack of geographical
knowledge, I'm not sure if I...
Forum: Unicycling September 28th 08, 01:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 113
Posted By KlownLife
BUC Registration OPEN!

Anna,

I sent you a private message and an email about caravan accomodation,
but you haven't got back to me.

If you could get in touch ASAP, that would be great.

Jason
Forum: Unicycling September 25th 08, 08:18 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 113
Posted By KlownLife
BUC Registration OPEN!

'Very Important'

KlownLife

One hop is a gift, two hops...now you're just taking the ****!

UNICYCLE.COM...
Forum: Unicycling September 25th 08, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 113
Posted By KlownLife
BUC Registration OPEN!

mikepenton wrote:
nope.
OK, I'll give you directions: out of the station, to the main road and
turn left. go back along the road for a bit, take the left turn for the
Sandford Holiday park....
Forum: Unicycling September 25th 08, 01:26 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By KlownLife
Caravan Sharing at BUC 15 October 3-5

Bump

--
KlownLife

One hop is a gift, two hops...now you're just taking the ****!

UNICYCLE.COM (\"HTTP://WWW.UNICYCLE.UK.COM/\")
Forum: Unicycling September 24th 08, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 113
Posted By KlownLife
BUC Registration OPEN!

lsd wrote:
I picked up a timetable today and Holton Heath station isn't open on a
Sunday and therefore you can't get back from there.

Looking at the map Wareham appears to closest (unless...
Forum: Unicycling September 24th 08, 08:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By KlownLife
Caravan Sharing at BUC 15 October 3-5

Anyone?

--
KlownLife

One hop is a gift, two hops...now you're just taking the ****!

UNICYCLE.COM (\"HTTP://WWW.UNICYCLE.UK.COM/\")
Forum: Unicycling September 23rd 08, 04:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By KlownLife
Caravan Sharing at BUC 15 October 3-5

Hey Guys, for all of you who are going to BUC this October:

Basically, I booked a room for me and my friend but my friend bailed on
me, so now I'm looking for a roomy to share with for the weekend....
Forum: Unicycling September 16th 08, 12:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By KlownLife
BUC15 - Volunteers needed please

I'm happy to help put the street course together and trials if it's
needed.

--
KlownLife

One hop is a gift, two hops...now you're just taking the ****!

UNICYCLE.COM...
Forum: Unicycling September 14th 08, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 55
Posted By KlownLife
Top 10 Cities in the World for Unicycling

I would put forward Edinburgh, BUC was held here a few years ago.

Main points would be:

Great terrain for Muni, Arthur's Seat and Pentland hills
Decent street and trials
Good skate parks

Major...
Forum: Unicycling August 29th 08, 04:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By KlownLife
British Unicycle Convention - Back on!

LucasWintercrane wrote:

hush your gums girls, i wish i was coming so i could do the treble

The only treble you'll be winning is biggest mouth, least skills and
biggest bitch.
I reckon the...
Forum: Unicycling August 27th 08, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By KlownLife
British Unicycle Convention - Back on!

sp4rky-m4rky wrote:
im not realy looking to come out with any medals.

That's a good thing cause they don't give out medals.

--
KlownLife
Forum: Unicycling August 26th 08, 07:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

It's Beautiful!

--
KlownLife

One hop is a gift, two hops...now you're just taking the ****!

UNICYCLE.COM (\"HTTP://WWW.UNICYCLE.UK.COM/\")
Forum: Unicycling August 25th 08, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By KlownLife
British Unicycle Convention - Back on!

LucasWintercrane wrote:
well he has no comp experience but i wouldnt write out marcus collings
da bois got skillz lol, im gonna speak to connie but if shes ok with it
im gonna try and send me...
Forum: Unicycling August 22nd 08, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By KlownLife
British Unicycle Convention - Back on!

LucasWintercrane wrote:
all this competitive banter makes me want to come down an beat all yo
asses x

Come down, I'll be waiting for you!

Would prefer it if both of you came, otherwise I...
Forum: Unicycling August 21st 08, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By KlownLife
British Unicycle Convention - Back on!

swarbrim wrote:
I can't make this one guys, bit of a shame really. I still have the
plaque from last years street comp though, so I'll have to hand that
back sometime I guess...
Try to have...
Forum: Unicycling August 20th 08, 06:12 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By KlownLife
Dan Heaton on TV

johnfoss wrote:
BTW Dan, how did the relationship with Columbia come about?

+1

Great job, btw dan.
Forum: Unicycling August 20th 08, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By KlownLife
Trials and Street Unicycle League

jammy-sammy wrote:
Sounds like a wikid idea with loads of problems, im from calstock
unicycle club cornwall and have got all nessicary funding for a
competiton, have written to council and can...
Forum: Unicycling August 15th 08, 01:42 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 25
Posted By KlownLife
British Unicycle Convention - Back on!

amanda.gallacher wrote:

What competitions is everyone doing? I'm trying to be optimistic that
freestyle and trials isn't going to clash.. hint hint :p

Street (If we're having...
Forum: Unicycling August 15th 08, 10:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 25
Posted By KlownLife
British Unicycle Convention - Back on!

net_hippy wrote:
I live in Scotland and work Monday to Friday so wouldn't realistically
be able to make it down til some time mid to late Saturday. Would it
still be worth going?

I'm...
Forum: Unicycling July 21st 08, 09:52 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By KlownLife
Unicycling Events and Competitions Across the Globe

Anyone got a translation for these german sites and comps?

--
KlownLife

One hop is a gift, two hops...now you're just taking the ****!

UNICYCLE.COM (\"HTTP://WWW.UNICYCLE.UK.COM/\")
Forum: Unicycling July 17th 08, 09:10 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By KlownLife
Unicycling Events and Competitions Across the Globe

mikepenton wrote:
Hey Jason,

We're going to start keeping the events page on
'www.unicyclemagazine.com' (http://www.unicyclemagazine.com) up to date
as possible - check back there in a...
Forum: Unicycling May 9th 08, 10:34 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By KlownLife
Trials and Street Unicycle League

1-wheeled-grape wrote:
ONLY 4 SPONSERED RIDERS IN THE UK!!!

I would count 5, but point taken.

I'm definately up for the trials comp, even though I would like to have
a team street event too....
Showing results 1 to 25 of 363