Showing results 1 to 25 of 66
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: unicycle nut
Forum: Unicycling June 28th 08, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By unicycle nut
Unicyclist Food

A good balanced meal and drink lots of water & vitamin water.

--
unicycle nut
unicycle nut's Profile:...

It sounds rather interesting but I don't think an was a start
to unicycle. But I guess it could have been.

--
unicycle...
Forum: Unicycling May 8th 08, 12:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

hungry4uni wrote:
Also, do you think JH can jump higher with his unicycle.:confused:

JH? John Henry? or KH?:confused: :) :)

--
unicycle...
Forum: Unicycling May 8th 08, 12:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I'm still learning but getting better. You put your foot up on the
frame, and make sure you have your back straight. Start out going slow
backwards and once your nt foot comes to the top take...
Forum: Unicycling February 4th 08, 09:11 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By unicycle nut
Road unicycling records

English please

--
unicycle nut
unicycle nut's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15273

D O I T . :rolleyes: I can't do it either. I do artistic.

--
unicycle nut
unicycle nut's Profile:...

skrobo wrote:
so this only applies to muni :(
if only there were some trails to hit around here...

The whole idea is to go TRAVEL to a unique place and muni.

--
Forum: Unicycling November 7th 07, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 135

I was trying to learn cranck idle and I was wondering how you get into
it. Do you do half a seat wrap or do you do seat on side and then bring
your foot over? Any tips will be appreciated.

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 2nd 07, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By unicycle nut
FNG Intro

Welcome. Wow you got an awesome deal on that Coker.

--
unicycle nut
unicycle nut's Profile:...
Replies: 135
Posted By unicycle nut
Freestyle Discussion Thread

jamessd wrote:
Does anyone have any other awesome freestyle videos?

Heres one that I love watching these. The first isn't really
freestyle.
'backflip off...
Forum: Unicycling October 30th 07, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 135
Posted By unicycle nut
Freestyle Discussion Thread

peleschramm wrote:
im assuming that u r talking about bouncing the seat on the ground and
picking it up again,

I don't think that's what he meant. He meant to drop the seat and hold
it with...
Forum: Unicycling October 30th 07, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 135
Posted By unicycle nut
Freestyle Discussion Thread

Danni wrote:
How do you seatdrop?

I'm not very good at seat drop but how I got to were I am is.... I
start by hanging on a wall and have my feet on the s and ready to
drop the seat. I...
Forum: Unicycling October 30th 07, 07:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 135
Posted By unicycle nut
Freestyle Discussion Thread

unicycle6869 wrote:
My favorite trick is pedaling with my hands and 450 uni spins!

Wow. you must be awesome. I guess if you can pedal with your hands you
are probably pretty good.

--
Forum: Unicycling October 29th 07, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 135
Posted By unicycle nut
Freestyle Discussion Thread

I'm not sure why freestylers tend to not use this forum but for
myself(Im a freestyler) I'd rather unicycle than talk about unicycling.
So I guess I'll get out of here and unicycle.:)

--
unicycle...
Forum: Unicycling October 24th 07, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

leo wrote:
http://www.unicyclist.org/cont/play.cfm?pi=f320240uni-hoop

Thats awesome. I actually never tried it.

This is off subject but I love the new design of your webpage leo.
Forum: Unicycling October 23rd 07, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 41
Posted By unicycle nut
New Coker Pre-Orders now available.

sweet. I was wondering if we would ever be able to order them. lol
:cool:

--
unicycle nut
unicycle nut's Profile:...

Somebody should start up a unicycle renting/leasing company. Where you
could lease a unicycle for a weekend or something like that.

--
unicycle...
Forum: Unicycling October 9th 07, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

That's totally awesome. :)

--
unicycle nut
unicycle nut's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15273
View this...
Forum: Unicycling October 3rd 07, 12:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By unicycle nut
Getting off the wall

So far everybody has been giving you great tips. One other thing is keep
on going. Never take a week off. Think positive.:)

David

--
unicycle...
Forum: Unicycling October 2nd 07, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

For me I "commute" about a half mile each way. So I don't really have
any long distance tips. Good Luck.

David

--
unicycle...
Forum: Unicycling September 28th 07, 09:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

That thing is sweet. When will they be in production?

--
unicycle nut
unicycle nut's Profile:...

Unicycling first developed in a circus and because of limit of access to
unicycles that's where it stayed for a long time. But now it is
becoming less of a circus art and more of a sport. Never the...
Forum: Unicycling September 12th 07, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By unicycle nut
Wish me luck - RTL Qualifying Ride

Good Luck:)

--
unicycle nut
unicycle nut's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15273
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling August 22nd 07, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 88
Posted By unicycle nut
24 Hour World Record attempt in Aberystwyth, UK

go for it. Good luck Sam!!:)

--
unicycle nut
unicycle nut's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15273
View this...
Forum: Unicycling August 22nd 07, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 39
Posted By unicycle nut
unicyle of tomorrow

scotthue wrote:
yes but would it work

No I guess the spokes wouldn't let the suspension work so it would be
worthless.

--
unicycle nut
Showing results 1 to 25 of 66