Showing results 1 to 25 of 61
Search took 0.77 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mullethunter
Forum: Unicycling April 23rd 08, 03:01 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By Mullethunter
Minneapolis Minnesota riders

Are will you be near the east bank campus of the U of M? There's tons
of great trial riding there

--
Mullethunter

In Minnesota? let's ride! E-mail me

my youtube channel...
Forum: Unicycling October 2nd 07, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Mullethunter
Youtube Video Remixer????!!!!???!!?!?!?!?!?

skrobo wrote:
EDIT: WOOOPS! i meant to put this in JC...

no worries.

--
Mullethunter
Forum: Unicycling September 11th 07, 01:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I think Skrobo's record is 9ft 8in. I could be wrong. He has a video of
it.

--
Mullethunter

In Minnesota? let's ride! E-mail me

my youtube channel...
Forum: Unicycling September 4th 07, 02:22 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By Mullethunter
Injured

UniDudeDX wrote:
dude is this really kris holm????????????????? im

Yup.

--
Mullethunter
Forum: Unicycling September 2nd 07, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Isaac needs a time out

--
Mullethunter

In Minnesota? let's ride! E-mail me

my youtube channel...
Forum: Unicycling September 2nd 07, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By Mullethunter
Gold Holm (almost shameless)

brendan wrote:
koxx rims suck.

and it would look way sweeter if it was down to the metal. but nice uni
nevertheless. enjoy

why do they suck?
Forum: Unicycling September 1st 07, 03:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By Mullethunter
Just 130 votes needed for UDC

Voting gives UDC a 1 out of 5 chance to win $100,000

--
Mullethunter

In Minnesota? let's ride! E-mail me

my youtube channel...
Forum: Unicycling August 31st 07, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By Mullethunter
Just 130 votes needed for UDC

I voted. what does it mean by "taken to the next level"
What is the next level?

--
Mullethunter

In Minnesota? let's ride! E-mail me

my youtube channel...
Forum: Unicycling August 30th 07, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 89
Posted By Mullethunter
Injured

Bummer.
I look forward to reading your tutorials though.

--
Mullethunter

In Minnesota? let's ride! E-mail me

my youtube channel...
Forum: Unicycling August 30th 07, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By Mullethunter
Learned my lesson today

yeah... sorry, i just read it

--
Mullethunter

In Minnesota? let's ride! E-mail me

my youtube channel...
Forum: Unicycling August 30th 07, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By Mullethunter
Learned my lesson today

hope you recover soon. What's Kris's injury, I haven't heard?

--
Mullethunter

In Minnesota? let's ride! E-mail me

my youtube channel...
Forum: Unicycling August 27th 07, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By Mullethunter
Whoa I cleared a 5 set!

Post away Issac! Don't listen to people hasslin' you for it.
This is a form, a place to to post your accomplishments

-jack

--
Mullethunter

In Minnesota? let's ride! E-mail me
Forum: Unicycling August 26th 07, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Mullethunter
Bedford Unicycles

The UniSLAB wrote:
P.s, I'm diggin that avatar

yeah, that's nice.

i ordered a KH seat post from Darren. Everything went fine. And he
doesn't make you pay until you have recived your order.
Forum: Unicycling August 21st 07, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By Mullethunter
Powdercoating

MuniAddict wrote:
No problem at all.:D

Did you have those p-coated? or did they come orange, I've seen those
same pedals in Dan's Comp that come in all sorts of colors

jack
Forum: Unicycling August 21st 07, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By Mullethunter
Powdercoating

right now i have a blue kh20 with orange pedals. the orange and blue
looks o.k. but too many people have blue unis. i was thinking of going
with a deep purple uni and light blue pedals. i can't have...
Forum: Unicycling August 21st 07, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By Mullethunter
Powdercoating

If i do street and trials, which means i fall alot and my uni gets
banged up, would a D.I.Y. paint job be trashed after a couple months of
riding. Even if i do two coats of paint and a clear...
Forum: Unicycling August 20th 07, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By Mullethunter
Powdercoating

do they sell D.I.Y. meltal painting stuff at hardware stores? I was
thinking about getting my uni powder coated, but not if it's $100. i
think Bedford charge something like $30 for a...
Forum: Unicycling August 17th 07, 10:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By Mullethunter
how can i jump higher?

yeah, ride SIF. lower your tire pressure a little.
When hoping SIF jump with your legs, then pull your feet up towards
your butt.
hope that helps.

-jack

--
Mullethunter
Forum: Unicycling August 16th 07, 01:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I just watched that vid and I didn't see any bikes. I saw unicycles and
crutches, but no bikes.

jack

--
Mullethunter

In Minnesota? let's ride! E-mail me
Forum: Unicycling August 13th 07, 01:52 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Mullethunter
Udc?

why do you want a CX wheelset? is it for you or are you setting up a uni
for some one you know?

-jack

--
Mullethunter

In Minnesota? let's ride! E-mail me torker@doenges
Forum: Unicycling August 12th 07, 01:05 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By Mullethunter
Is this common with KH seat posts?

yeah, mine just broke. it took about 2 months

--
Mullethunter

In Minnesota? let's ride! E-mail me torker@doenges

my youtube channel...
Forum: Unicycling August 10th 07, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By Mullethunter
trials uni with out a seat?

I just busted a kh seat post. if I knew somebody with a welder i'd give
it a shot.

-jack

--
Mullethunter

In Minnesota? let's ride! E-mail me torker@doenges
Forum: Unicycling August 9th 07, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By Mullethunter
trials uni with out a seat?

Many of you will point out the disadvantages and how impractical this
idea is, but i'll say it anyway.

Today I had a thought. If there are trials bikes with out seats, how
about a trials uni with...
Forum: Unicycling August 8th 07, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By Mullethunter
street ride PICTURES BABY

yeah, the graffiti was cool. you should get some shin guards

jack

--
Mullethunter

In Minnesota? let's ride! E-mail me...
Forum: Unicycling August 4th 07, 03:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 56
Posted By Mullethunter
How much does your uni weigh?

I have a stock KH 20 except with Eastern Pedals along with one plastic
Kamodo grind plate

and a broken seatpost:(

All together my uni weighs 12.21...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 61