Showing results 1 to 25 of 244
Search took 0.51 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Blegas78
Forum: Unicycling November 20th 08, 02:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By Blegas78
The $3 Handle Experiment

Spudman;1133592 wrote:

Whoops, I forgot to make sure to check the poetry on the fridge.
Fortunately all of the naughty ones are out of frame!

Haha, silly Thomas. Good thing it's not the...
Forum: Unicycling September 17th 08, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By Blegas78
Unicycling Mount Everest

Didn't see anyone make a thread about this, does anyone know him?

http://idle.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=08/09/16/1524224

--
Blegas78

Nothing is better than than eternal happiness, and a ham...
Forum: Unicycling September 4th 08, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By Blegas78
Freestyle Unicycle

beeper wrote:

The 07 KH frame is not all that good for flat as far as I know. I was
told that it has a high stress point just above the crown, putting
stress on the frame during varial...
Forum: Unicycling August 28th 08, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 63
Posted By Blegas78
Flat Discussion Thread

Phil_on_uni wrote:
this is why Spencer wears tight pants....

28354

also my rolling wrap seems to get halted when i am comming back to sif
and my heel stops the roll by getting...
Forum: Unicycling August 9th 08, 09:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 72
Posted By Blegas78
Team Spencer!

Spencer Hochberg wrote:

Matt Bunting

Woohoo! I'm in!
Forum: Unicycling August 9th 08, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 72
Posted By Blegas78
Team Spencer!

oooh I wanna be! can I can I can I? :D

--
Blegas78

Nothing is better than than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is
better than nothing, therefore a ham sandwich is better than...
Forum: Unicycling July 31st 08, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By Blegas78
KH 2008 Uni Product Launch

I got my DC frame yesterday.

Thanks Kris!

-Matt

--
Blegas78
Forum: Unicycling July 19th 08, 04:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

skrobo wrote:
i don't really understand the doublecrown idea... picture anyone?
is it basically a wider top to the frame, in which the seat tube sits
more solidly?

read post 88 and 100:
Forum: Unicycling July 19th 08, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By Blegas78
KH 2008 Uni Product Launch

danger_uni wrote:
Hey,

About the doublecrown frame: the idea came from Matt Bunting, not
Matt Bender. Sorry Matt about the typo on your name!

Kris
Forum: Unicycling October 4th 07, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By Blegas78
broken kh frame :( :( :(

Borgschulze wrote:
Re-read his post.

Ummmm, am I having a blonde moment? :confused:

--
Blegas78
Forum: Unicycling October 4th 07, 01:37 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Did you try emailing Kris before deciding on re-welding it? You might
want to give that a try first...

--
Blegas78

Nothing is better than than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is
better...
Forum: Unicycling September 30th 07, 07:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 84
Posted By Blegas78
RIP my domina frame

Probailer2 wrote:

Lets see if Spencer gets a new, free Domina.

Peter M

I heard from someone that if you have the invoice for the frame, you
can send it back and get a brand new one.
Forum: Unicycling September 30th 07, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 84
Posted By Blegas78
RIP my domina frame

jamessd wrote:
Jeez...

I always thought they looked like they dipped in the middle. Would that
be why it broke where it did?

I wouldn't think so, simply because the neck broke, not...
Forum: Unicycling September 29th 07, 05:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 45
Posted By Blegas78
orange bud

Spencer Hochberg wrote:
'Here is Pele's video.' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=W2gL9T3Hrok)

Haha, yeah, but his spokes were sooo loose though. The question I
still have is, did bending the rim...
Forum: Unicycling September 28th 07, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 185
Posted By Blegas78
Triton Sponge frames... titanium trials.

Dan Heaton wants his frame back.

--
Blegas78

Nothing is better than than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is
better than nothing, therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal
happiness.
Forum: Unicycling September 21st 07, 01:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By Blegas78
Koxx-ones new protection?

Haha, yeah, Xavier gave me one of them. It is now proudly sitting on my
desk. :D

--
Blegas78

Nothing is better than than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is
better than nothing, therefore...
Forum: Unicycling September 10th 07, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Blegas78
What Do You Want In A Trials Frame

Evan Byrne wrote:
If the united round crown frames were long necks that would be the best
trials frame IMO.

I agree completely with Evan. I think you should make an aluminum long
neck with a...
Forum: Unicycling September 3rd 07, 10:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Blegas78
Waiting out the heat to ride!

I'm in Tucson. I feel for ya, brotha.

--
Blegas78

Nothing is better than than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is
better than nothing, therefore a ham sandwich is better than...
Forum: Unicycling September 3rd 07, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 82
Posted By Blegas78
What is the Link Between Engineers and Unicycles?

M.S. Patterson wrote:
qhxakg wrote:
M.S. Patterson wrote:
Why don't we ever see freestyle unicycling as the 'talent' part of
beauty contest? That'd be awesome!

Karoi...
Forum: Unicycling September 3rd 07, 05:10 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 82
Posted By Blegas78
What is the Link Between Engineers and Unicycles?

qhxakg wrote:
Karoi should do a beauty pageant. That would be awesome.

Kaori was ranked as the sexiest girl at her highschool... three years
in a row.

--
Forum: Unicycling August 25th 07, 03:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12

Awesome Jess! I was hoping to get a copy from it when I saw it a year
ago, so now I guess I'll have one.

Great meeting you by the way!

--
Blegas78

Nothing is better than than eternal happiness,...
Forum: Unicycling August 12th 07, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By Blegas78
Broken KH frame

Sell it to me Jon!

manicpanicmuni wrote:
Shame about that.

but its clear that XTP is stronger.. espcially the new ones with a
small gusset plate welded on the crown. no ones snapped the...
Forum: Unicycling August 3rd 07, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 73
Posted By Blegas78
NAUCC 07 - Report

Jon Atwell wrote:
I broke my KH frame at naucc. ill have pictures when i get back home.

jon A

So... still thinking about selling it? ;)
Forum: Unicycling July 31st 07, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 73
Posted By Blegas78
NAUCC 07 - Report

I think NAUCC will be in south Dakota next year, but I'm not 100% sure.

Shaun, will you be going to both NAUCC and Unicon?

--
Blegas78

Nothing is better than than eternal happiness, and a ham...
Forum: Unicycling July 31st 07, 07:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 73
Posted By Blegas78
NAUCC 07 - Report

Trials and Street competitions start tomorrow.

Freestyle is done. Amy Shields won expert female, as expected.

Spencer got 6th place in advanced freestyle. I got 9th. Gilby's dad
got 5th. No...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 244