Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.71 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dane
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 05:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By Dane
BMW 09 - The British MUni Weekend

SamGoodburn;1169318 wrote:
Just bought a Muni and I'm loving it. I may end up coming after all. I
won't be as good as you guys though.

Its the taking part that counts, its not a contest

--
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 10:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By Dane
BMW 09 - The British MUni Weekend

sp4rky-m4rky;1166977 wrote:
Im definatly coming, so is a friend I recently taught, hopefully I will
have my car together by then, otherwise we will be on the train.

Nice one marcus i look...
Forum: Unicycling November 18th 08, 03:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 25
Posted By Dane
Odd Hub Design (Pros vs. Cons?)

adjuggler;1132812 wrote:
Notice any positives or negatives?

The wheel is a lot easier to lace up as the spokes just clip into the
hub instead of you having to thread them through altho you can...
Forum: Unicycling November 16th 08, 10:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 25
Posted By Dane
Odd Hub Design (Pros vs. Cons?)

Shimano do a flangeless mountainbike hub, i have used it with no
issues, the spokes just hook into the slots in the hub...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4