Showing results 1 to 25 of 41
Search took 1.66 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Shawn
Forum: Mountain Biking January 30th 07, 02:49 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 21
Posted By Shawn
On its way

Scott Gordo wrote:

On Jan 29, 12:39 am, "G.T." wrote:
Carla A-G wrote:
On Jan 19, 3:21 pm, "JD" wrote:
MattCheese eatin' surrender...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 27th 07, 06:00 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Posted By Shawn
Tempting....

Carla A-G wrote:

On Jan 11, 4:18 pm, Shawn
wrote:
I think I used to have a Snakebelly mtb tire....Used to sell tons of those to the rug rats...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 26th 07, 02:50 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 3
Posted By Shawn
Trail lengths

Michael Halliwell wrote:
Micheal Artindale wrote:
I find more often than not, it is exagerated high, ie, 20km being less than
19km.

It is rather annoying.

Micheal

Forum: Mountain Biking January 24th 07, 08:34 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 3
Posted By Shawn
Ye Olde Campy MTB in rec.bicycles.tech....

Scott Gordo wrote:
Anybody else remember the failed Campy mtb stuff of yore?

I'd never seen the splined chainring attachment system. Seems
unncessary, but sorta neat:

Forum: Mountain Biking January 20th 07, 03:46 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Posted By Shawn
Aridzona

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
daddy wrote:
On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 16:11:47 -0800, JD wrote:

Just a few snaps added from last weekend's foray:
Forum: Mountain Biking January 20th 07, 02:14 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 21
Posted By Shawn
On its way

G.T. wrote:
"Scott Gordo" wrote in message
G.T. wrote:
Since I'm moving and I'll have a garage again,...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 11th 07, 09:18 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Posted By Shawn
Tempting....

Scott Gordo wrote:
Not sure if they'd be any good on an MTB, but for guys with big-time
80's BMX nostalgia, it's pretty tempting.

http://atomlab.com/mtbtire.html

/s

I think I used...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 5th 07, 12:07 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 40
Posted By Shawn
Colorado Springs or Fort Collins CO?

Corvus Corvax wrote:
CowPunk wrote:
Oh yeah, if you're moving from out of state, there's a shortage of hot
women here in Colorado.

Either Colorado Springs is particularly desultory these...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 4th 07, 02:43 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 40
Posted By Shawn
Colorado Springs or Fort Collins CO?

cufliflox wrote:
I have to relocate. Which city has better scenery? Colorado Springs has
easier access to Gunnison, Crested Butte, and Fort Collins is a lot closer
to Rocky Mountain...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 4th 07, 02:32 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 40
Posted By Shawn
Colorado Springs or Fort Collins CO?

Craig Brossman wrote:
xxx wrote:
On Wed, 03 Jan 2007 19:03:34 GMT, "cufliflox"
wrote:

I have to relocate. Which city has better scenery? Colorado Springs
Forum: Mountain Biking December 24th 06, 07:16 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 21
Posted By Shawn
White Ranch

CowPunk wrote:

snip

And Shawn, if you don't think the wind blows South from Rocky Flats to
Golden, you're
smokin' crack. Just like that the blizzard last week blew in from the
NorthEast.
Forum: Mountain Biking December 24th 06, 05:08 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 21
Posted By Shawn
White Ranch

small change wrote:
"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
CowPunk wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
Shawn...
Forum: Mountain Biking December 24th 06, 04:42 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 21
Posted By Shawn
White Ranch

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
CowPunk wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
Shawn wrote:

o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Did you know that the area you are building your house in could...
Forum: Mountain Biking December 24th 06, 03:55 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 21
Posted By Shawn
NRR: White Ranch

Ride-A-Lot wrote:

Checked out my hole in the ground, so I thought I'd take a peak up the
road at my local MTB trails.

Got snow?

http://www.schnauzers.ws/images/122306/IMG_5209.JPG
Forum: Mountain Biking December 24th 06, 03:54 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 21
Posted By Shawn
White Ranch

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
GeeDubb wrote:
"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message

Checked out my hole in the ground,...
Forum: Mountain Biking December 22nd 06, 06:17 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 38
Posted By Shawn
29ers in the morning

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
Shawn wrote:

Good job & good luck! Nice to know someone around here can carry a
tune in a bucket, sure ain't me!

Shawn
Forum: Mountain Biking December 22nd 06, 02:28 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 39
Posted By Shawn
What's everyone doing for Christmas?

JD wrote:
Marz wrote:
JD wrote:
Giant Yukon MTB Girl wrote:
OK: JD you're probably riding, right?

If I don't throw my leg over a bike every day, something is terribly
Forum: Mountain Biking December 22nd 06, 02:28 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 5
Posted By Shawn
Btw, whatever happened to our Kiwi rep... and other MIAs

Slack wrote:
That post from Marty reminded me about that dude hat used to post from
New Zealand. Whatever happened to that dude... I can't even remember his
name??

Was going to put out a...
Forum: Mountain Biking December 22nd 06, 02:27 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 38
Posted By Shawn
29ers in the morning

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
daddy wrote:
On Thu, 21 Dec 2006 18:27:44 -0700, Ride-A-Lot wrote:

daddy wrote:
As the description says. The one in my first post was this morning
and the...
Forum: Mountain Biking December 22nd 06, 12:23 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 39
Posted By Shawn
Top 10 Outdoor Adventures Destinations for '06

Gina wrote:
Thought some of you might enjoy this story...or perhaps you have your
own adventures to share with the group?

It's the Top 10 Adventure Destinations for 2006.
Forum: Mountain Biking December 21st 06, 02:48 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 49
Posted By Shawn
Let's discuss Indoor training

Raptor wrote:
Giant Yukon MTB Girl wrote:
Pete, I don't do well with stairmasters; issues with lower back pain.
Therefore the bike is the only thing for me really.
I know $400 is alot, but...
Forum: Mountain Biking December 21st 06, 02:41 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 25
Posted By Shawn
PERFORMED ENTIRELY ON BICYCLE PARTS:

Bill Sornson wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
Slack wrote:
On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 20:40:32 -0800, Giant Yukon MTB Girl
wrote:

Tchaikovsky's "The Nutcracker...
Forum: Mountain Biking December 21st 06, 04:48 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 39
Posted By Shawn
What's everyone doing for Christmas?

Giant Yukon MTB Girl wrote:
OK: JD you're probably riding, right? {But mebbe that's what I'll do
if the snow holds off (which it has, it'll be a green Christmas here I
think)}

Matt, will...
Forum: Mountain Biking December 20th 06, 10:42 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 49
Posted By Shawn
Let's discuss Indoor training

daddy wrote:
Had a frost delay with my morning tee time. Of all the injustices...
We turned on the gas heater this morning. Generally run it 2 or 3 days
out of the year. :-)
Wow, it...
Forum: Mountain Biking December 8th 06, 03:49 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 7
Posted By Shawn
Ride-A-Lot, what are you buying me for Xmas?

cc wrote:
LIBERATOR wrote:
Ride-A-Lot, lets be friends, you start the friendship first, by buying
me an Xmas present.

What are you going to buy me?

Hopefully a sock to shove in...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 41