Are CF frames really safe? by [email protected]
With the price of a complete CF bicycle now approaching $1,000, one is tempted to buy one; however, I keep hearing stories about forks collapsing unexpectedly...
by James[_8_] Go to last post
149 772 Techniques
Noticeable difference on steep hill 20.3 vs 25.3 gear inches? by Sir Ridesalot
So what do you people think? On a steep hill would there be a noticeable difference between 20.3 gear inches and 25.3 gear inches? Cheers
by David Scheidt Go to last post
43 412 Techniques
Two wheels isn't enough by James Wilkinson Sword[_4_]
The laws of physics require four wheels for a vehicle to stay upright: https://youtu.be/Yg7iqLwX0JY -- Loose or missing nuts. Spank the monkey (Y/N)?
8 103 UK
Bicycle riddle by Frank Krygowski[_2_]
Bicycle riddle: http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/math/a26652/riddle-of-the-week-28-the-bicycle-killer/ - Frank Krygowski
by Ralph Barone[_4_] Go to last post
18 227 Techniques
300 miles of secret cycle paths have been discovered by Bod[_5_]
A cycling enthusiast has uncovered nearly 300 miles of hidden cycle paths that were built in the 1930s. Carlton Reed discovered these forgotten cycle paths...
Littering cyclists are their own worst enemy by [email protected]
https://www.gov.uk/government/news/englands-motorways-get-spring-clean It cost the taxpayer £6million to clear up the litter dropped by cyclists on our...
8 200 UK
Giro d'Italia, stage 21 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 21 : May 28, 2017 Monza - Milan (ITT) 29.3 km 1 Jos Van Emden (Ned) Team LottoNl-Jumbo ...
Yesterday 09:33 PM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 18 Racing
Electra Amsterdam Royal8 - dynamo front hub? by Jay[_2_]
OK, guys, this is really it. I need to spend my tax return this week, even before I get it. My only remaining concern is the headlight system, which uses an...
by sms Go to last post
36 2,201 Techniques
Bike lights and Brexit by [email protected]
Bicycle lights have to comply to BS6102/3 AFAIK, or an equivalent from a member European state. I use German lights. Will they still be legal after Brexit?
2 98 UK
Pavement that makes you think tire is flat or leaking air by Sir Ridesalot
There is an area I frequently ride in that has two sections (apart from each other by a number of kilometers/miles) that when ridden upon give you this feeling...