Showing results 1 to 25 of 267
Search took 5.76 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: pdc
Forum: Unicycling December 24th 08, 11:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By pdc
Matching Geared KH 24 Mountain Unicycles

In that first picture, they look as though they are in love.

--
pdc

"What doesn't kill you strengthens you, what kills you strengthens...
Forum: Unicycling September 29th 08, 12:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By pdc
Magura HS33 - Squeals like a pig

Does it sound like banjo music?

--
pdc

"What doesn't kill you strengthens you, what kills you strengthens...
Forum: Unicycling September 19th 08, 05:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By pdc
Shipping a 36er from Canada To The U.S.

Darren shipps Cokers to the states. I doubt he pays near that much. He
shipped mine for like $340 including shipping. Mind you this was a few
years back, but still....

I bet Darren Bedford could...
Forum: Unicycling September 15th 08, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By pdc
Crank Length VS. Height and Weight or Does Size Really Matter?

Ok, lets talk about the size of our cranks. Seriously...

I was wondering how the height and weight of a rider would effect
what the optimum crank length would be. I've heard some distance...
Forum: Unicycling September 12th 08, 02:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By pdc
Urban Glory – Blood, Sweat & Tears

Welcome back to the forum Andrew! Fun write up.

--
pdc

"What doesn't kill you strengthens you, what kills you strengthens...
Forum: Unicycling August 27th 08, 11:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By pdc
Another "geared" uni!

That thing could eat you for breakfast.

--
pdc

"What doesn't kill you strengthens you, what kills you strengthens...
Forum: Unicycling August 25th 08, 12:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By pdc
My KH26

You won't get the Endomorph in there, but you can use a Large Marge Rim
with a 3" tire. Someone here made some brake adapters for a setup like
yours.

--
pdc

"What doesn't kill you strengthens...
Forum: Unicycling August 5th 08, 12:21 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By pdc
brake lever mounting

I made a custom brake holder to work with my Reeder.

|Filename: Brake Mount.JPG ...
Forum: Unicycling August 1st 08, 01:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By pdc
KH Air Saddle Issues

The newer Freeride saddles with the relief in the middle are much more
comfortable than air saddles to me.

--
pdc

"What doesn't kill you strengthens you, what kills you strengthens...
Forum: Unicycling July 17th 08, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By pdc
Level 11 Competition

Does meeting all the other criteria while having 3 unicycles in close
proximity (one being a giraffe, with the giraffe criteria also being
met) count?

--
pdc

"What doesn't kill you strengthens...
Forum: Unicycling June 27th 08, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By pdc
custom frame for original Schlumpf hub

40mm bearings with the shims to make them 42mm is a pretty solid mod.
Not sure how that would be different on a Schlumph though.

--
pdc

"What doesn't kill you strengthens you, what kills you...
Forum: Unicycling June 20th 08, 12:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By pdc
Ride The Lobster - What's Happening?

roland wrote:
I think that Ken said above that Tony was riding mainly on the geared
(schlumpf) 29er so that would count as geared

Still it seems as though a geared 29 would be little...
Forum: Unicycling May 23rd 08, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By pdc
Richmond, Virginia Trials and Muni ride

Looks like between my Aniversary and my daughters 21st birthday I may
have to bow out this weekend. RATS!

--
pdc

"What doesn't kill you strengthens you, what kills you strengthens...
Forum: Unicycling May 2nd 08, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By pdc
Richmond, Virginia Trials and Muni ride

I'm going to try to make the 24th.

--
pdc

"What doesn't kill you strengthens you, what kills you strengthens...
Forum: Unicycling April 8th 08, 12:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By pdc
40mm bearings for a KH Moment

Seager wrote:
I thought profile were 40mm, just like the suzue.

Profile are 1 5/8". I was thinking they made a 40mm also.

--
pdc
Forum: Unicycling April 3rd 08, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By pdc
40mm bearings for a KH Moment

I too would like some of these bearings. I think the concensus is that
they are not made.

--
pdc

"What doesn't kill you strengthens you, what kills you strengthens...
Forum: Unicycling April 2nd 08, 01:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By pdc
RTL + Giraffes?

Skippii, a guy on this forum rode a home made geared giraffe in a 2 day
race. 100 miles one day 50 miles the next.

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43436

--
pdc

"What doesn't...
Forum: Unicycling March 20th 08, 02:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 55
Posted By pdc
RTL(Ride the Lizard) Seat build

Looks really nice. How did you get the cover to go down into the gonad
groove?

--
pdc

"What doesn't kill you strengthens you, what kills you strengthens...
Forum: Unicycling March 4th 08, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By pdc
Are 22mm x 40mm bearings available?

unisk8r wrote:
I hope I missed something, but months ago I researched that very size
and came up with nothing. There are bearing manufacturers that can do
some custom sized small-batch...
Forum: Unicycling March 4th 08, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By pdc
Who needs a rail adaptor?

tholub wrote:
You might want to look at the post you're responding to.

I thought I did. It appears to me that he want's to drill and dremel a
KH base to attach a Thomson post to it. I don't...
Forum: Unicycling March 4th 08, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By pdc
Are 22mm x 40mm bearings available?

Any other input on this.

--
pdc

"What doesn't kill you strengthens you, what kills you strengthens your
mother"
pdc's...
Forum: Unicycling March 3rd 08, 11:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By pdc
Who needs a rail adaptor?

joshben wrote:
So, i have a KH freeride saddle and a Thomson post in hand and am about
to pull out the drill and dremel and give this a try. I guess i'll
just go by the pics and hope it...
Forum: Unicycling March 3rd 08, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 84
Posted By pdc
Coker pics.

Here's mine:
Hunter, Airfoil, GB4, Tri-drilled Kookas, TA

|Filename: Hunter Coker.JPG ...
Forum: Unicycling March 2nd 08, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By pdc
Are 22mm x 40mm bearings available?

Needing bearings to put a KH Isis hub in a frame with 40mm bearing
holders.
Are they out there?

Are the Isis hubs a "raw" 22mm or are there shims between the axle and
the bearing?

--
pdc
Forum: Unicycling February 29th 08, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

UniDudeDX wrote:
any reason your seatpost clamp is backwards?

That's the way Hunters are made. The slot is in the front.

--
pdc
Showing results 1 to 25 of 267