Showing results 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 1.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Johann3s
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Johann3s
unicyclist in tv-spot

Hey,

anybody knows who this unicyclist is in 'this clip'
(http://tinyurl.com/ayprop)? A start button for the clip will appear
after the rocket is at the top.

Johannes
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 03:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 81
Posted By Johann3s
Best Photos of 2008

my best picuters of 2008... good times good times

|Filename: BILD0333.resized.jpg ...
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 02:26 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By Johann3s
Happy New Year RSU!

happy new year from augsburg/germany. woop woop great fun last night.
went to bed around 8:30 am.

--
Johann3s

skill kann man lernen, charakter nicht.
sponsor: 'unicycle.tv'...
Forum: Unicycling November 27th 08, 06:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 235
Posted By Johann3s
Pictures of your latest ride

@riley. nice shot! seems like it doesn turn winter in your country
around november or is the pic not a current one?

--
Johann3s

skill kann man lernen, charakter nicht.
sponsor:...
Forum: Unicycling November 4th 08, 07:21 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 235
Posted By Johann3s
Pictures of your latest ride

on the second picture i jumped from the right side of the pallet.

|Filename: IMG_3220 (Medium).jpg ...
Forum: Unicycling September 21st 08, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By Johann3s
Shoes?!!?

MuniAddict wrote:
'These, and only these!' (http://tinyurl.com/3qjnaw)

i heard of those shoes a lot from bikers. 5tens are said to have the
best grip. is this also true from the point of view...
Forum: Unicycling August 14th 08, 10:56 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By Johann3s
UNICON XIV media

hey,

also got a bunch of photos of the week in dk. lots of people and
action shots.

http://tinyurl.com/5vzyfw

--
Johann3s
Forum: Unicycling May 31st 08, 07:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

hey,

what do you mean with "german wheel" is this something special?

--
Johann3s

skill kann man lernen, charakter nicht.
sponsor: 'unicycle.tv' (http://www.unicycle.tv), partner: 'qu-ax'
Forum: Unicycling March 17th 08, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 54
Posted By Johann3s
YouTube!

http://youtube.com/user/Johann3s91
german stuff

--
Johann3s

Skill kann man lernen, Charakter nicht.
Sponsor: 'unicycle.tv' (http://www.unicycle.tv), Partner: 'Qu-Ax'
(http://www.qu-ax.de)...
Forum: Unicycling February 13th 08, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Johann3s
Santa Barbara Ride photos

nice pics and trail! i want to have summer ...

--
Johann3s

Skill kann man lernen, Charakter nicht.
Sponsor: 'unicycle.tv' (http://www.unicycle.tv), Partner: 'Qu-Ax'
(http://www.qu-ax.de)...
Forum: Unicycling January 29th 08, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By Johann3s
Best Photos of 2007

some of my pics

|Filename: IMG_0005.jpg |
|Download:...
Forum: Unicycling January 26th 08, 09:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Johann3s
Welded up

hey i ve done something similar

|Filename: Bild 001.jpg |
|Download:...
Forum: Unicycling January 16th 08, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 156
Posted By Johann3s
Wunschkonzert Countdown!

currently i m sick i hope i m well up at friday haha today
and tomorrow no school only for being fit at the weekend ;)

--
Johann3s

Skill kann man lernen, Charakter...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 08, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 42
Posted By Johann3s
Qu-ax reinforced seatpost or Koxx-one pit fighter seatpost???

i think a combination of the pitfighter(or that other seatpost which was
posted here) and the quax would be great i voted for the quax cause
the pitfigher is way to expensive and i think it doesnt...
Forum: Unicycling October 21st 07, 02:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By Johann3s
NEW! 24 Butterfly pedals from Koxx.

ugly

--
Johann3s

Sponsor: 'unicycle.tv' (http://www.unicycle.tv), Partner: 'Qu-Ax'
(http://www.qu-ax.de) and 'Kris Holm' (http://www.krisholm.com)

Skill kann man lernen, Charakter nicht
Forum: Unicycling September 11th 07, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Johann3s
This Summer Muni Pics

i always love muni pics/videos looks really steep nice!

--
Johann3s

Sponsor: 'unicycle.tv' (http://www.unicycle.tv), Partner: 'Qu-Ax'
(http://www.qu-ax.de) and 'Kris Holm'...
Forum: Unicycling July 18th 07, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 59
Posted By Johann3s
What Kind of Shin/Knee Pads do you use?

until now i have the 661 my next choice will be the kh

--
Johann3s

Sponsor: 'unicycle.tv' (http://www.unicycle.tv), Partner: 'Qu-Ax'
(http://www.qu-ax.de) and 'Kris Holm'...
Forum: Unicycling July 16th 07, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 126
Posted By Johann3s
Unicon 14 Countdown!

i think i will come

i m looking forward to meeting all the nice people again fluck was a
great time with you all

--
Johann3s

Sponsor: 'unicycle.tv' (http://www.unicycle.tv), Partner:...
Forum: Unicycling June 14th 07, 12:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By Johann3s
riders in croatia ?

ther s one ! his name is matej he s from pula

he s also on the forum 'apadoxhr'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/member.php?u=11084)

--
Johann3s

Sponsor: 'unicycle.tv'...
Forum: Unicycling May 31st 07, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By Johann3s
World record ??

over the bar or up something?

and you are 14 years and able to jump 90 cm ? woot!! insane!

--
Johann3s

Forum: Unicycling March 15th 07, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Johann3s
Magical day in the Colorado High Country

wow really nice pictures

--
Johann3s

Skill kann man...
Forum: Unicycling December 4th 06, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Johann3s
Shaun Johanneson's New Movie:Download Help

i think its to big to send with e mail ?!

but u can watch it on www.unicycle.tv

--
Johann3s

Skill kann man lernen, Charakter nicht
'My gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dxcdy)
Forum: Unicycling December 3rd 06, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 77
Posted By Johann3s
Is unicycling addicive?

rajien72 wrote:
I don't know any unicyclists that smoke weed

Wait .. think again ! I' m sure you know someone

mhh all i can say about this .. i agree with david and i am
sure i will...
Forum: Unicycling November 14th 06, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 192
Posted By Johann3s
Shaun Johanneson's MOVIE!

thank you very much for this video! Really liked the editing, loved the
intro!
The riding was really awesome !

--
Johann3s

Skill kann man lernen, Charakter nicht
'My gallery'...
Forum: Unicycling November 3rd 06, 12:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 456
Posted By Johann3s
KH 2007 Products- details & info are here

pete66 wrote:
Hi, I've had my ISIS KH20 for a few months now and it's all good except
for one annoying problem; the right pedal comes loose almost every
single time I ride, I always forget to...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 35