Showing results 1 to 25 of 78
Search took 1.21 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: retrofan
Forum: Marketplace August 28th 08, 03:16 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By retrofan
FS: Lot of three carbon fiber forks cheap

All sold, thanks.

I almost have all of my bike parts sold, and don't need these forks
anymore. I will keep reducing the price until they sell.

Two of the forks are new in the box Nashbar...
Forum: Marketplace August 28th 08, 01:23 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By retrofan
FS: Lot of three carbon fiber forks cheap

I almost have all of my bike parts sold, and don't need these forks
anymore. I will keep reducing the price until they sell.

Two of the forks are new in the box Nashbar with 1" steel...
Forum: Marketplace August 24th 08, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By retrofan
FS: Carbon fiber forks

I have two NOS Nashbar threaded carbon fiber forks and a demo bike
Kinesis threaded carbon fiber fork remaining, all three with steel
steerers.

Nashbar currently has their threaded carbon fiber...
Forum: Marketplace August 20th 08, 03:30 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 4
Posted By retrofan
FS: Lot of three new 1" quill stems: $75 shipped

SOLD, Thanks

On Aug 19, 12:05*am, retrofan wrote:
Tonight while I was packing the lot of five stems I sold yesterday, I
found another box containing three 1" high-end...
Forum: Marketplace August 19th 08, 06:05 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 4
Posted By retrofan
FS: Lot of three new 1" quill stems: $75 shipped

Tonight while I was packing the lot of five stems I sold yesterday, I
found another box containing three 1" high-end quill stems I had set
aside for my eventual personal use.

Since I have sold all...
Forum: Marketplace August 17th 08, 04:51 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By retrofan
FA: NOS Tommasini AiR and new take off Serotta F1 forks

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/seejaypea

No reserve on either fork and bidding starts at only 99 cents!
Forum: Marketplace August 14th 08, 04:52 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 2
Posted By retrofan
FS: Four 1" threaded carbon fiber forks: $180 shipped and insured

On Aug 12, 9:09*am, "P. Chisholm" wrote:
On Aug 11, 6:54*pm, retrofan wrote:

I have sold a few of the forks individually on eBay, but...
Forum: Marketplace August 14th 08, 04:41 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By retrofan
FA: NOS Shimano Dura Ace 1" HP-7410 threaded headset

Beautiful Shimano Dura Ace HP-7410 1" threaded headset with bidding
starting at only 99 cents:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/seejaypea
Forum: Marketplace August 12th 08, 01:54 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 2
Posted By retrofan
FS: Four 1" threaded carbon fiber forks: $180 shipped and insured

I have sold a few of the forks individually on eBay, but looking to
sell the rest as one lot with one shipping.

These are all 1" threaded forks with carbon legs and alloy threaded
steerers.

This...
Forum: Marketplace August 11th 08, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 2
Posted By retrofan
WTB: Mavic 305 or Shimano Dura Ace 1" threaded headset

On Aug 4, 9:52*am, LawBoy01 wrote:
Doesn't need to be new, or look perfect, but it must function
flawlessly. *Please let me know what you've got.
Forum: Marketplace August 11th 08, 04:25 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By retrofan
FA: Box of Campagnolo and Shimano parts

I can e-mail a picture to anyone wanting a closer look at the items.

Bidding starts at 99 cents and includes:

-One NOS 12cm 3T Synthesis 1" quill road stem with some shop wear
-One new in box...
Forum: Marketplace August 10th 08, 04:30 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By retrofan
FA: Specialized Toupe saddle and Pave Pro carbon seatpost start at 99cents

Bidding starts at 99 cents with no reserve:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/seejaypea
Forum: Marketplace August 8th 08, 04:44 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By retrofan
FA: Lot of three NOS ITM quill stems

These are beautiful 1" quill road stems with no reserve and a starting
bid of 99 cents.

This lot of three ITM Eclypse stems includes two 11cm and one 10cm.

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/seejaypea
Forum: Marketplace August 6th 08, 03:07 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By retrofan
FS: 3 NOS ITM quills stems for $65 shipped

These are beautiful chromed stems.

One new ITM Eclypse TIG’d quill stem, chromed, looks like -17 degree,
25.8 clamp, 1 bolt front, 10cm

Two new ITM Eclypse TIG’d quill stems, chromed, looks like...
Forum: Marketplace July 27th 08, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By retrofan
FA: NOS Easton EC30 and Profile SC threaded carbon fiber forks

Bidding starts at 99 cents with no reserve:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZseejaypea
Forum: Marketplace July 19th 08, 05:46 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By retrofan
FS: New in bag Thomson Elite seatpost

I have a Thomson Elite SP-E102, silver, no set-back, 27.2 x 250, new
in canvas bag seatpost for sale. $70 shipped.
Forum: Marketplace July 14th 08, 05:20 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 2
Posted By retrofan
FS: NIB Shimano Ultegra crankset, bottom bracket, and chain: $100shipped

Sold, thanks.

This sale includes three items:

*Brand new in box Shimano Ultegra FC-6500 Octalink splined 170mm with
53/39 teeth double crankset featuring a tunnel forged hollow crank arm
Forum: Marketplace July 14th 08, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 2
Posted By retrofan
FS: NIB Shimano Ultegra crankset, bottom bracket, and chain: $100shipped

This sale includes three items:

*Brand new in box Shimano Ultegra FC-6500 Octalink splined 170mm with
53/39 teeth double crankset featuring a tunnel forged hollow crank arm
design

*Brand new in box...
Forum: Marketplace July 3rd 08, 04:34 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By retrofan
FA: New Shimano Ultegra parts

http://tinyurl.com/5p65yo

I have listed for auction on eBay starting tonight:

New Shimano Ultegra Octalink 170mm double crankset with a free very
good condition matching Italian bottom bracket

New...
Forum: Marketplace June 23rd 08, 04:51 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By retrofan
FS: New Shimano Ultegra components

On Jun 21, 11:57*am, retrofan wrote:
While I was packing up bike parts for a bulk buyer, I found a sealed
box of new Shimano Ultegra parts that I must have saved to...
Forum: Marketplace June 23rd 08, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By retrofan
FA: Eight new Shimano Ultegra components

All but one item start at just $.99 with no reserve on anything!

Includes new Shimano Ultegra crankset, front derailleurs, rear
derailleur, headset, brakeset, and bottom...
Forum: Marketplace June 21st 08, 05:57 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By retrofan
FS: New Shimano Ultegra components

While I was packing up bike parts for a bulk buyer, I found a sealed
box of new Shimano Ultegra parts that I must have saved to use as a
build kit or as replacement parts for some of the Shimano...
Forum: Marketplace June 20th 08, 04:37 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By retrofan
FA: New Shimano Ultegra crankset with free bottom bracket

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330242924080
Forum: Marketplace June 11th 08, 03:34 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By retrofan
FA: New Shimano Ultegra splined double English bottom bracket

Almost impossible to find, especially English threaded and new:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330242920605
Showing results 1 to 25 of 78