Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Steve McGuinness
Forum: Mountain Biking July 25th 07, 08:01 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 10
Posted By Steve McGuinness
Do Hard Drive MP3 Players Skip on MTBs

Hi Folks

Anyone have any opinions on Hard Drive based MP3 players. When I had various
portable CD players in the past, the skip protection never worked - I only
had to breathe on it, & it would...
Forum: General October 31st 06, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.off-road,rec.bicycles.tech,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 0
Posted By Steve McGuinness
Norco 6/1 vs Scott Ransom 40

Hi Folks.

I'm trying to decide between buying a Norco 6/1 or a Scott Ransom 40 (In the
UK, the 06 versions are roughly the same price)

I currently ride a Saracen hardtail, weighing 37 lbs, & my...
Forum: Off Road October 31st 06, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.off-road,rec.bicycles.tech,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 0
Posted By Steve McGuinness
Norco 6/1 vs Scott Ransom 40

Hi Folks.

I'm trying to decide between buying a Norco 6/1 or a Scott Ransom 40 (In the
UK, the 06 versions are roughly the same price)

I currently ride a Saracen hardtail, weighing 37 lbs, & my...
Forum: Techniques October 31st 06, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.off-road,rec.bicycles.tech,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 0
Posted By Steve McGuinness
Norco 6/1 vs Scott Ransom 40

Hi Folks.

I'm trying to decide between buying a Norco 6/1 or a Scott Ransom 40 (In the
UK, the 06 versions are roughly the same price)

I currently ride a Saracen hardtail, weighing 37 lbs, & my...
Forum: UK October 31st 06, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.off-road,rec.bicycles.tech,uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 0
Posted By Steve McGuinness
Norco 6/1 vs Scott Ransom 40

Hi Folks.

I'm trying to decide between buying a Norco 6/1 or a Scott Ransom 40 (In the
UK, the 06 versions are roughly the same price)

I currently ride a Saracen hardtail, weighing 37 lbs, & my...
Forum: Mountain Biking October 29th 06, 05:09 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 2
Posted By Steve McGuinness
Norco or Scott?

Hi Folks (again)

Thanks to (Dr) Dre for replying promptly.

Has nobody out there got anything to say about the Scott Ransom

So far, I'm thinking there's nothing between them except :

The Norco...
Forum: Mountain Biking October 20th 06, 06:11 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike