Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: General January 23rd 09, 01:14 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
time of year to ride?

I plan to ride east to west starting in mid March. Will take transam
to Colorado and then swing south down through Cortez and us rt 160 to
Williams, Az and then west on old 66 (where possible) into...
Forum: General January 6th 09, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Time of year to ride?

On Jan 5, 5:17*pm, Brian Huntley wrote:
On Dec 27 2008, 5:46*pm, terryc wrote:

Being usupported is just having plastic in the...
Forum: General January 5th 09, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Time of year to ride?

On Dec 27 2008, 5:46*pm, terryc wrote:
On Sat, 27 Dec 2008 14:05:28 -0600, Bruce Gilbert wrote:
Each year we drive from Houston to Las Vegas for Interbike and I...
Forum: General December 25th 08, 04:31 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Time of year to ride?

On Dec 25, 9:17*am, "PatTX" wrote:
:
: I won't be riding through Texas. Right now I plan to take the transam
: to Colorado, then swing down into Northern Az via rt 160 to...
Forum: General December 25th 08, 01:42 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Time of year to ride?

On Dec 24, 8:55*pm, wrote:
On Dec 24, 4:05*am, wrote:

On Dec 22, 12:35 pm, wrote:

I am planning a cross country trip (ease to...
Forum: General December 25th 08, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Time of year to ride?

On Dec 24, 4:05*am, wrote:
On Dec 22, 12:35 pm, wrote:

I am planning a cross country trip (ease to west). I am planning to
leave in the middle of March...
Forum: General December 23rd 08, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Time of year to ride?

On Dec 23, 9:39*am, cmcanulty wrote:
I agree go W to E get coooler weather in desert and warmer in east and
better winds

I want to go E to W because I want to be able to...
Forum: General December 22nd 08, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Time of year to ride?

I am planning a cross country trip (ease to west). I am planning to
leave in the middle of March and go through Tenn, Mo, Kan, .. Co, and
swing south (us 160) to Northern Az, and into Ca, and up...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8