Us congress hearing of maan alsaan Money laundry قضية الكونغجرس لغسيل الأموال للمليادير معن الصانع by Kasem A
YouTube videos of U.S. Congress money laundering hearing of Saudi Billionaire " Maan Al sanea"
Today 07:31 PM
by Kasem A Go to last post
0 2 Racing
Us congress hearing of maan alsaan Money laundry قضية الكونغجرس لغسيل الأموال للمليادير معن الصانع by Hani Omar
YouTube videos of U.S. Congress money laundering hearing of Saudi Billionaire " Maan Al sanea"
Today 07:20 PM
by Hani Omar Go to last post
0 1 Australia
Driver openly mocks man crashed in ditch as he pleads for help by Bod[_5_]
A motorist filmed as he repeatedly mocked another driver to his face while he was asking for help after crashing, telling him ‘you can’t park there,...
WHOOPS! https://lmtribune.com/obituaries/richard-elledge-hubbard/article_f98eb225-573d-5f7d-81b8-ed32006dfc86.html by Mike Vandeman[_4_]
https://lmtribune.com/obituaries/richard-elledge-hubbard/article_f98eb225-573d-5f7d-81b8-ed32006dfc86.html Richard Elledge Hubbard Mar 24, 2019 Updated 1 hr...
Today 06:08 PM
by Mike Vandeman[_4_] Go to last post
0 4 Mountain Biking
Should convertibles be compulsory by Paul George
Getting rained on is the only time most motorists bathe.
Damned Central Heating! by [email protected]
A couple of months ago when it was coldest my central heating stopped igniting. My impression from the sounds it was making was that the thermocouple was bad...
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
21 145 Techniques
almost Cycling News by AMuzi
https://www.si.com/edge/2019/03/19/peloton-lawsuit-150-million-copyright-infringement-unlicensed-songs As it turns out, stealing is wrong. This is news to...
by Sir Ridesalot Go to last post
13 103 Techniques
New Bontager Helmet Material by [email protected]
I had heard that Trek was going to have a new material for their bike frames. Well, in fact it is a new material for helmets. Styrofoam worked for preventing...
by Sir Ridesalot Go to last post
50 141 Techniques
GPS Units = Show road steepness? by Sir Ridesalot
Talking about GPS units on another thread reminded me of something else I wondered if they do. Does a bicycle GPS unit show you the steepness of roads? There's...
by Mark J. Go to last post
WHOOPS! Paraplegic mountain biker racing again less than two yearsafter life-changing crash (NZ) by Mike Vandeman[_4_]
https://www.stuff.co.nz/sunday-star-times/111457501/paraplegic-mountain-biker-racing-again-less-than-two-years-after-lifechanging-crash Paraplegic mountain...
Today 01:36 AM
by Mike Vandeman[_4_] Go to last post
0 17 Mountain Biking