So much fr a growth in bicycle riding from the pandemic. by news18
https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-52832791 Uber is destroying thousands of electric bikes and scooters, after selling its Jump business to Lime. Videos of...
Interesting corrosion failure by AMuzi
http://www.yellowjersey.org/photosfromthepast/failspok.jpg 2004 chinese Trek low end hybrid with low miles. Rider (est 120lb) says she took it out for the...
Today 01:23 AM
by Jeff Liebermann Go to last post
9 28 Techniques
Cyclist sent flying into wall by dangerous van driver by Simon Mason[_6_]
Uninsured as well as no licence. QUOTE: A cyclist suffered multiple injuries including a bleed on the brain when he was hit by an uninsured van driver who...
Cyclist knocked from his bike in Kettering road rage by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: A man was knocked from his bike after he was abused by a Kettering driver in a road rage incident. The victim was riding his electric pedal cycle at...
Yesterday 11:46 PM
by JNugent Go to last post
1 11 UK
Cycling is soaring in Inverclyde as people use pedal power to gettheir daily exercise by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: CYCLING is soaring in Inverclyde as people use pedal power to get their daily exercise during the coronavirus lockdown. Inverclyde Bothy in Gourock,...
Yesterday 11:44 PM
by JNugent Go to last post
1 10 UK
Off Topic Corvid-19 stuff by John B.
A friend sent me an e-mail wirh some comments about the Virus lockdown which some might enjoy. I hope they give us two weeks' notice before sending us back...
What’s smug and deserves to be decapitated? by colwyn[_2_]
Matthew Parris 2007 also in "The Times"
Former Olympic champion Victoria Pendleton reveals macho MAMILS tryto overtake her by Simon Mason[_6_]
She has tattoos as well - obviously has low self-esteem! QUOTE: Olympic champion Victoria Pendleton has revealed male cyclists try to overtake her when she is...
by Kelly[_2_] Go to last post
19 30 UK
Fiction writing is now over by AMuzi
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/monkeys-india-escape-coronavirus-samples-attack-assistant-a4454736.html We get all our fantasy apocalypse stories from...
Look Keo Blades by [email protected]
I bought a set of Look Blades about a year ago. I used them on a couple of bikes and they drove me crazy because they would not rotate to the "neutral"...
‘Tempting’ – Sunday Times columnist Rod Liddle on stretching piano wire across road to target cyclists by Simon Mason[_6_]
Another obese writer has a go at people slimmer and happier than him. Nick Ferrari, Adam Boulton, Ann Widdecombe, Nigel Farage and Godfrey Bloom at...
'For the first time in 40 years, I feel safe': Cyclists praise pop-upcycle lanes along A56 by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Cyclists have praised new pop-up cycle lanes installed along the A56 – with one saying it is the “first time they have felt safe in 40 years of...
Cyclist assaulted near Ipswich waterfront by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: A cyclist was pushed into the kerb and verbally abused while cycling along Ipswich’s waterfront. Suffolk police are appealing for witnesses following...
Cyclist spat at from passing car while riding along North Tyneside coast by Simon Mason[_6_]
"Disgusting" behavour indeed from the driver. QUOTE: A cyclist was spat at as he cycled on the road in North Tyneside. The man on a bike was travelling north...
Fun with exponents by AMuzi
In today's news: https://cyclingindustry.news/third-of-people-could-ditch-cars-in-favour-of-cycling-or-walking-post-covid-19-crisis-finds-cycling-uk/ Which...
Cyclist left badly injured after kicked off bike by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: A CYCLIST has shared shocking images of his injuries after he was kicked off his bike at 26mph, in hopes that witnesses will come forward. Ian...
by JNugent Go to last post
16 62 UK
Cyclist wanted by police by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: AN APPEAL has been launched to trace a cyclist who swerved out the way of a dangerous driver during a police chase. A cyclist swerved to avoid what is...
Pro cyclists by Mr Pounder Esquire
Violent, uncouth, foul mouthed, littering ******* who shave their legs. Little wonder that they are detested. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBOlo4t3JtM
Favorite biking snacks? by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Riffing off the "bonk" thread: For most of my family's bicycling career (now approaching 50 years) we took various snacks along on rides greater than 25...
by James[_8_] Go to last post