Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: UniBrothers
Forum: Unicycling November 6th 06, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By UniBrothers
kris holm unicycle

quick question but is the new kris holme 2007 trials/ street unicycle
19" or 20"?

--
UniBrothers
UniBrothers's Profile:...

I'm going to sell my old unicycle (junk) and save up and buy a 24"
Bedford one. Only I dont know what type i should go with. peace

--...
Forum: Unicycling September 25th 06, 12:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By UniBrothers
Hopping good, Technical !

im just learning sif but im bashing my thighs up any tips?

--
UniBrothers
UniBrothers's Profile:...

Im just learning to ride sif but when i hop i bash my thighs any tips?

--
UniBrothers

UniBrothers's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling September 20th 06, 12:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By UniBrothers
Beefy as hell gloves?

yeah im looking for unicycling gloves I dont care about the protection
of my hand I just need something that has good grip on the handle and
last long..If anyone knows about any tell me...
Forum: Unicycling September 14th 06, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By UniBrothers
any riders in Barrie?

Yo dude I know exactly where that is. Maybe some weekend we could meet
up there or somethin...My mom probably would drive me there and we
could unicycle around Private message me your cell and (only...
Forum: Unicycling September 13th 06, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By UniBrothers
any riders in Barrie?

tell me where to meet one day and me and my little bro with go with you
unicycling

--
UniBrothers

UniBrothers 4...
Forum: Unicycling September 13th 06, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By UniBrothers
any riders in Barrie?

i kinda live close to downtown you live here dude?

--
UniBrothers

UniBrothers 4 life
UniBrothers's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling September 12th 06, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By UniBrothers
any riders in Barrie?

nah dude lol i have to warn you though im really not great at
unicycling...i can only hop sometimes lol but if you still want to ride
with me and my bro im down:cool:

--
UniBrothers

UniBrothers 4...
Forum: Unicycling September 12th 06, 08:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By UniBrothers
any riders in Barrie?

yeah sure that'd be cool...gimme your email and ill add you on msn

--
UniBrothers

UniBrothers 4 life
UniBrothers's...
Forum: Unicycling September 12th 06, 11:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By UniBrothers
any riders in Barrie?

yeah man im interessted me and my little brother are trying to find
someone to ride with but yeah tell him im looking to ride with
someone...hes probably way better than me lol

peace:cool:

--...
Forum: Unicycling September 10th 06, 10:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By UniBrothers
any riders in Barrie?

new unicycler Yeah I've heard of it do you do trials aswell? My bro does
it I will email you later add me to your buddy's list peace

--
UniBrothers

UniBrothers 4...
Forum: Unicycling September 10th 06, 02:11 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By UniBrothers
A Possible Barrie Ont Uni Club

i unicycle and it'd be awesome to have a unicycling club (i live here)
me and my little brother unicycle where abouts do you live...or we
could meet somewhere. just send me a private message peace...
Forum: Unicycling September 10th 06, 02:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By UniBrothers
any riders in Barrie?

I ride where abouts do you live? me and my little bro both ride. we're
not that great yet but we'd be happy to ride with you.:D

--
UniBrothers

UniBrothers 4...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14