Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pudd'nhead Wilson
Forum: Racing September 8th 06, 11:54 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 343
Posted By Pudd'nhead Wilson
"Rigid Class System in Europe" Bob Roll Comments

wrote:

... but also to not spend our money on stupid
**** (estate tax cuts, ...

**** I'm slow. I just caught that. "Spend /our/ money on tax cuts."
(my emphasis.)...
Forum: Racing September 8th 06, 11:21 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 343
Posted By Pudd'nhead Wilson
"Rigid Class System in Europe" Bob Roll Comments

Bob Schwartz wrote:
Pudd'nhead Wilson wrote:
Yes, do get back to "interesting" talk about bike racing.

Dumbass,

Don't let anyone see you with long white socks and Oakleys.

Dear Bob,
Forum: Racing September 7th 06, 08:48 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 343
Posted By Pudd'nhead Wilson
"Rigid Class System in Europe" Bob Roll Comments

Simon Brooke wrote:
in message ,
Pudd'nhead Wilson ') wrote:

One thing wrong with the concept is it is based on...
Forum: Racing September 7th 06, 07:22 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 343
Posted By Pudd'nhead Wilson
"Rigid Class System in Europe" Bob Roll Comments

Robert Chung wrote:

I'd say anyone who thinks that waiting time is the only determinant
of quality of care isn't competent to discuss quality of care.

How about the competence of someone who...
Forum: Racing September 4th 06, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 343
Posted By Pudd'nhead Wilson
"Rigid Class System in Europe" Bob Roll Comments

Simon Brooke wrote:
in message ,
Pudd'nhead Wilson ') wrote:

And you call /me/ irrationalist?

Yes. You say one can't be...
Forum: Racing September 3rd 06, 08:10 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 343
Posted By Pudd'nhead Wilson
"Rigid Class System in Europe" Bob Roll Comments

Simon Brooke wrote:
in message ,
Pudd'nhead Wilson ') wrote:

Simon Brooke wrote:

I think you are a positivist and a...
Forum: Racing August 30th 06, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 343
Posted By Pudd'nhead Wilson
"Rigid Class System in Europe" Bob Roll Comments

wrote:

Bill (and HH), you'd probably like to read this article on pension
plans and spreading demographic risk/trends over larger pools
of employers and employees, by...
Forum: Racing August 30th 06, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 343
Posted By Pudd'nhead Wilson
"Rigid Class System in Europe" Bob Roll Comments

Simon Brooke wrote:
in message ,
Pudd'nhead Wilson ') wrote:

What is a 'right' and who gets to
decide what is a...
Forum: Racing August 29th 06, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 343
Posted By Pudd'nhead Wilson
"Rigid Class System in Europe" Bob Roll Comments

Ernst Noch wrote:

Pudd'nhead Wilson wrote:

(3) Eliminate any government involvement (end all regulation).

"Free Market" is the real new age religion

It is religion in the same way that...
Forum: Racing August 29th 06, 05:49 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 343
Posted By Pudd'nhead Wilson
"Rigid Class System in Europe" Bob Roll Comments

Mark & Steven Bornfeld wrote:

Forgive me, I didn't notice your name after the
"Pudd'nhead Wilson" sobriquet.

No worries.

I also have a seriously ill father, so I'm not thinking
that...
Forum: Racing August 29th 06, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 343
Posted By Pudd'nhead Wilson
"Rigid Class System in Europe" Bob Roll Comments

steve wrote:
On 21-Aug-2006, smacked up and reeling, Jack Hollis
blindly formulated
the following incoherence:

Less kids in the class means better education. Perhaps...
Forum: Racing August 28th 06, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 343
Posted By Pudd'nhead Wilson
"Rigid Class System in Europe" Bob Roll Comments

Simon Brooke wrote:
in message , Robert Chung
') wrote:

At the base of this (as has probably been mentioned several times in
this...
Forum: Racing August 28th 06, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 343
Posted By Pudd'nhead Wilson
"Rigid Class System in Europe" Bob Roll Comments

Steven Bornfeld wrote:

The free marketers seem to think they have a measure of control in the
system as it exists now.

Your comment is self-contradictory. If "they" are "free marketers,"
then...
Forum: Racing August 28th 06, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 343
Posted By Pudd'nhead Wilson
"Rigid Class System in Europe" Bob Roll Comments

Robert Chung wrote:
Greg wrote:

Well that is perhaps obvious in a standard way of thinking, so it isn't
what I'm driving at.

You know, I don't think I've ever accused you of thinking...
Forum: Racing August 26th 06, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 343
Posted By Pudd'nhead Wilson
"Rigid Class System in Europe" Bob Roll Comments

Robert Chung wrote:
Pudd'nhead Wilson wrote:

What do you mean by "our problems?"

Bang for the buck. Poor value. On almost all objective
measures of quality of care, we do quite well:...
Forum: Racing August 24th 06, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 343
Posted By Pudd'nhead Wilson
"Rigid Class System in Europe" Bob Roll Comments

Robert Chung wrote:
Pudd'nhead Wilson wrote:
But I can give
you some pointers: (1) Destroy the cartel power of the AMA (eliminate
monopoly licensing for doctors); (2) Allow free access...
Forum: Racing August 24th 06, 07:40 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 36
Posted By Pudd'nhead Wilson
Holy **** is Bruyneel an hypocrite

trg wrote:

Here kitty kitty...

Brian has never caught a rat.
Forum: Racing August 24th 06, 07:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 343
Posted By Pudd'nhead Wilson
"Rigid Class System in Europe" Bob Roll Comments

Ron Ruff wrote:
Jack Hollis wrote:
Life expectancy is not the measure of health care. It has some
effect, but there are so many other components that it's hard to tease
it out. ...
Forum: Racing August 24th 06, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 343
Posted By Pudd'nhead Wilson
"Rigid Class System in Europe" Bob Roll Comments

steve wrote:
On 23-Aug-2006, smacked up and reeling, "Pudd'nhead Wilson"
blindly formulated
the following incoherence:

Well it isn't particularly my problem to find health...
Forum: Racing August 24th 06, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 343
Posted By Pudd'nhead Wilson
"Rigid Class System in Europe" Bob Roll Comments

Jack Hollis wrote:
On 22 Aug 2006 21:50:35 -0700, "Pudd'nhead Wilson"
wrote:

Jack Hollis wrote:
you.

The big problem with health care in the US is that not...
Forum: Racing August 24th 06, 03:47 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 343
Posted By Pudd'nhead Wilson
"Rigid Class System in Europe" Bob Roll Comments

Donald Munro wrote:
Jack Hollis wrote:
Actually, Microsoft's legal problems started in the US and it was
because they didn't "bribe" any politicians. Back in the old days,
Microsoft...
Forum: Racing August 23rd 06, 05:50 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 343
Posted By Pudd'nhead Wilson
"Rigid Class System in Europe" Bob Roll Comments

Jack Hollis wrote:
you.

The big problem with health care in the US is that not everyone has
health insurance.

No, that is not a "problem." If someone doesn't want insurance, or
can't pay for...
Forum: Racing August 23rd 06, 05:46 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 343
Posted By Pudd'nhead Wilson
"Rigid Class System in Europe" Bob Roll Comments

Earlier:

JH It is also a Government agency and is influenced by politics.

Just stop at "agency." The rest is redundant.

-------
JH I have no problem with people who consider leisure time as a...
Forum: Racing July 17th 06, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 34
Posted By Pudd'nhead Wilson
Jan's explanation?

Donald Munro wrote:
Bill C wrote:
I don't do business with people who lie to me about business matters
once I find out they lied

Dumbass,
If everybody stopped doing business with...
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24