Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.88 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ronaldo_jeremiah
Forum: Racing June 3rd 12, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By ronaldo_jeremiah
Philly Sucks

On Jun 1, 11:20*am, Fred Flintstein
wrote:
It was one of the best trolls ever and it
was completely unintentional. Since people
seem to be checking in for the...
Forum: Racing April 14th 11, 07:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By ronaldo_jeremiah
Sweet bike

Very tasteful.

http://www.cycleexif.com/colnago-c35

-rj
Forum: Racing March 12th 11, 12:49 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By ronaldo_jeremiah
Pantani:Belushi::Ricco:Farley

How much longer before he's dead?

-rj
Forum: Racing February 11th 11, 05:56 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By ronaldo_jeremiah
Jobst- we mightl never know

On Feb 10, 6:53*am, Cicero Venatio wrote:
If jobst was the only one present at the accident, and what I've read so
far from the tidbits released, is that rbr, rbt, will...
Forum: Racing February 9th 11, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By ronaldo_jeremiah
Contador's Supplier Raided?

On Feb 9, 1:13*pm, BLafferty wrote:

*I suspect that there will be pro
soccer players and Nordic users.

Racist.

-rj
Forum: Racing February 9th 11, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By ronaldo_jeremiah
page in pink

On Feb 8, 6:09*pm, Fred wrote:
On Feb 8, 5:00*pm, bar wrote:

no wonder he never cracks the top ten:

Forum: Racing January 8th 11, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 10
Posted By ronaldo_jeremiah
Does a leopard have spots ?

On Jan 8, 10:33*am, RicodJour wrote:
On Jan 7, 7:43*pm, Frederick the Great wrote:

In article
Forum: Racing January 8th 11, 06:17 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By ronaldo_jeremiah
Coming to a bar near you

On Jan 7, 11:13*pm, Carl Sundquist wrote:
On Jan 7, 9:32*pm, "H. Fred Kveck" wrote:

In article...
Forum: Racing January 5th 11, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By ronaldo_jeremiah
What I get to deal with

On Jan 4, 3:19*pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote:
http://chainreactionblogs.com/diary/2011/01/03/having-a-little-bit-of...
will give you a window into my world. Sometimes...
Forum: Racing November 20th 10, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 11
Posted By ronaldo_jeremiah
Poor Liz...

I think she's cold.

http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/cgi/gallerypicget.asp?pic=http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos/babes/babes10/lottohonda-girls4.jpg

-rj
Forum: Racing October 17th 10, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By ronaldo_jeremiah
better check KfC for a Gruber

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/compton-wins-but-will-skip-second-round-of-world-cup

"Her third lap was the fastest one of the race, 6:30 for the 6.3
kilometres long course."

CfN...
Forum: Racing October 2nd 10, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By ronaldo_jeremiah
Which would you choose? Which would Bruce choose?

http://tinyurl.com/24quy8q

-rj
Forum: Racing September 29th 10, 11:46 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 13
Posted By ronaldo_jeremiah
A new Liz has Hatched - RBR meet writer, speaker and athleteKathryn Bertine.

She's even got amazingly close to breaking a gosh darn hour for a
25mph time trial and at the spry young age of 35 I'll bet we have a
lot to hear from this lil' ball of lightning in the years...
Forum: Racing September 21st 10, 04:25 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By ronaldo_jeremiah
Is there anything creepier...

....than the fact that Bruce is reading the "Team Estrogen" board?

-rj

P.S. Is there anything that is less self-aware than the fact that he
wants us to know this?
Forum: Racing September 20th 10, 03:43 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By ronaldo_jeremiah
Dopers on the ropes at USPRO

On Sep 19, 8:15*pm, DA74 wrote:

old dopers with ballsacks well along the
way on their journey to their kneecaps.

Levi can't help that he's short.

-rj
Forum: Racing September 11th 10, 04:29 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By ronaldo_jeremiah
Consistency in the media

On Sep 10, 9:23*pm, DirtRoadie wrote:

CN seems to be off form today.

DR

Today?
Forum: Racing September 10th 10, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By ronaldo_jeremiah
Thor gets a perfect leadout

On Sep 10, 11:51*am, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
wrote:

Is the finish line two dimensional or three? Cav didn't ride across it,
y'know?

--Mike-- * * Chain Reaction...
Forum: Racing September 7th 10, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By ronaldo_jeremiah
Carls Annette Neumann

On Sep 6, 11:15*pm, "Mr. Slate" wrote:
On my way to the Bell Tower

Surely you mean Clock Tower?

I ran into Carl's Annette Neumann. Not as pretty

For what it's worth,...
Forum: Racing September 7th 10, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 27
Posted By ronaldo_jeremiah
Original Bruce meltdown thread?

On Sep 6, 5:24*pm, "Mr. Slate" wrote:

static/noise

Awesome.

-rj
Forum: Racing September 6th 10, 03:04 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 27
Posted By ronaldo_jeremiah
Original Bruce meltdown thread?

On Sep 5, 3:13*pm, "Mr. Slate" wrote:
A. Dumas wrote:
Can anybody find it in the archives? Thanks. Can't remember if I said
anything to trigger it. Brucie is...
Forum: Racing September 5th 10, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Sep 5, 2:53*pm, "A. Dumas" wrote:
Can anybody find it in the archives? Thanks. Can't remember if I said
anything to trigger it. Brucie is dragging it up on another forum,...
Forum: Racing August 28th 10, 12:22 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By ronaldo_jeremiah
CyclingNews not proud of Cadel?

On Aug 27, 11:46*am, "
wrote:
I thought CyclingNews dot com was based down under but you wouldn't
know it by looking at their list of past World...
Forum: Racing August 23rd 10, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 28
Posted By ronaldo_jeremiah
Just a data point, nothing more

On Aug 22, 7:04*pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
wrote:

"You're from
America? Do you really believe Lance doesn't cheat?" I tell them I have
no way of knowing one way or...
Forum: Racing August 22nd 10, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 28
Posted By ronaldo_jeremiah
Just a data point, nothing more

On Aug 21, 6:47*pm, "Mike Jacoubowsky"
wrote:

Seriously?

Yes, seriously. Your analysis of Virenque also matches a third of
American politicians and a significant...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500