Showing results 1 to 25 of 288
Search took 1.95 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ride-A-Lot
Forum: Mountain Biking January 28th 07, 07:49 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 1
Posted By Ride-A-Lot
IGNO TESTING NEW NNTP SERVER

TEST TEST TEST

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

G.T. wrote:

How does a family which brings home around at most $8400 a month after taxes
pay a mortgage plus taxes plus insurance of approximately $8300?

Interest only loan.
Forum: Mountain Biking January 22nd 07, 12:18 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 23
Posted By Ride-A-Lot
On The Bike Again

daddy wrote:
and how do you know you like it until you've actually ridden it hard?

OK!!! Just the demo ride at this point! I'm no GeeDubb or JD! :-)

Pffftttt! No problem. I eat...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 21st 07, 08:15 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 23
Posted By Ride-A-Lot
On The Bike Again

G.T. wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
GeeDubb wrote:

Nice stuff, Mitch.

Gary

Well, the snow couldn't let a weekend go by as it has not done since
Thanksgiving. So, it is...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 21st 07, 05:31 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 23
Posted By Ride-A-Lot
On The Bike Again

GeeDubb wrote:

Nice stuff, Mitch.

Gary

Well, the snow couldn't let a weekend go by as it has not done since
Thanksgiving. So, it is snowing again.

Here's a couple of shots of me. I...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 21st 07, 12:28 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 23
Posted By Ride-A-Lot
RR: On The Bike Again

I was determined to get on the bike again. It had been since
Thanksgiving and while skiing is fun, I need my bike fix. So based upon
some scouting, asking, and guess I made my way to Bear Creek...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 20th 07, 03:36 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Posted By Ride-A-Lot
Aridzona

daddy wrote:
On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 16:11:47 -0800, JD wrote:

Just a few snaps added from last weekend's foray:
Forum: Mountain Biking January 15th 07, 12:54 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 5
Posted By Ride-A-Lot
flying with a bike

cc wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
Micheal Artindale wrote:
I brought m bike out from Ontario to British Columbia, and when i
did, i let the air out, thinking it would prevent the tires from...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 14th 07, 07:19 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 34
Posted By Ride-A-Lot
Idaho Govenor wants wolves dead

David W wrote:
"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
Jimbo(san) wrote:
Forum: Mountain Biking January 14th 07, 04:03 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 26
Posted By Ride-A-Lot
my urban bike is junk, a Magna

LIBERATOR wrote:

I finally went to antoher junker bike I had locked up and took its
chain off and replaced the magna chain.

Translation: "I went to a hard working bike messenger's rig and...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 14th 07, 06:50 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 5
Posted By Ride-A-Lot
flying with a bike

Micheal Artindale wrote:
I brought m bike out from Ontario to British Columbia, and when i did, i let
the air out, thinking it would prevent the tires from popping... it did.

Was that...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 14th 07, 06:49 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 34
Posted By Ride-A-Lot
Idaho Govenor wants wolves dead

GeeDubb wrote:

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
Paladin wrote:
Zilla wrote:
...of Filipino like...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 13th 07, 04:52 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 34
Posted By Ride-A-Lot
Idaho Govenor wants wolves dead

Paladin wrote:
Zilla wrote:
...of Filipino like me - tastes like chicken! :)

-Zilla

Hey, if you're in Boise tomorrow, we're having a big Asian Fiesta at my
house, with some...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 11th 07, 01:28 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 22
Posted By Ride-A-Lot
RR: A Little Snow Riding...

LIBERATOR wrote:
GeeDubb wrote:
"G.T." wrote in message
Paladin wrote:
GeeDubb wrote:
"Paladin"...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 9th 07, 12:13 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 22
Posted By Ride-A-Lot
RR: A Little Snow Riding...

MattB wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
Paladin wrote:

For some shots that don't really capture the day, see:
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=258930

Nice!
Forum: Mountain Biking January 8th 07, 01:34 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 22
Posted By Ride-A-Lot
RR: A Little Snow Riding...

Paladin wrote:
For some shots that don't really capture the day, see:
http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=258930

Nice!

But... You call that snow?

My snow ride:
Forum: Mountain Biking January 7th 07, 03:17 PM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 5
Posted By Ride-A-Lot
Ride-A-Lot, my bike was stolen, give me 1 of yours

LIBERATOR wrote:
Ride-A-Lot, my bike was stolen by Lakewood Police, who are under
control of Elvis Presley, because he bought them, and pays them a
supplimental salary off record, as well as...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 7th 07, 05:30 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 25
Posted By Ride-A-Lot
Trail Building ala AZ style

Slack wrote:
On Sat, 06 Jan 2007 21:15:20 -0800, G.T. wrote:

GeeDubb wrote:
It seems the BLM is putting our tax dollars to good work. I and
about 30 (the...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 6th 07, 03:13 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 40
Posted By Ride-A-Lot
City with the hottest chicks?

daddy wrote:
On Fri, 05 Jan 2007 18:28:26 -0800, G.T. wrote:

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
Forum: Mountain Biking January 6th 07, 01:00 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 15
Posted By Ride-A-Lot
OT - my new addition

daddy wrote:
Got rid of my pickup truck for this little guy. This
will be my daily driver:

http://www.northamericanmotoring.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17545&d=1167600554
Forum: Mountain Biking January 6th 07, 12:54 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 28
Posted By Ride-A-Lot
No whipsnakes were harmed in the making of this movie.

Slack wrote:
On Fri, 05 Jan 2007 11:03:22 -0800, Ride-A-Lot
wrote:

Funny thing happened the other day. I was called by a Christian rock
band to...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 5th 07, 01:20 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 39
Posted By Ride-A-Lot
special invite to Ride-A-Lot

Bill Sornson wrote:
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
GeeDubb wrote:

somehow me thinks Mark Hickey or Sorni should be played by Mel Gibson

No no no. Michael Richards!

Why don't you explain...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 5th 07, 05:07 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 40
Posted By Ride-A-Lot
City with the hottest chicks?

CowPunk wrote:
I have my tongue taped to the inside of my mouth to keep it from falling
out. I ride with some very good looking and available females.

My impression is that there is a...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 5th 07, 03:41 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 14
Posted By Ride-A-Lot
Swap Meet at the LA Velodrome Jan 28

Slack wrote:
I have no idea how good or bad it will be, so don't blame me. The
velodrome is right next door to the Home Depot Center, Cal State
Dominguez and just a couple miles from the 110...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 5th 07, 02:52 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 28
Posted By Ride-A-Lot
No whipsnakes were harmed in the making of this movie.

James wrote:
Hey guys and gals! Long time since I posted. Finally broke down and
bought a helmet cam. Best Buy has those Tony Hawk helmet cams for only
$50, online only. But Circuit City was...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 288