Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.18 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: steb
Forum: Mountain Biking January 27th 08, 06:00 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 18
Posted By steb
Mountain Biking Causes Heart Attacks!

two issues here. We don't know what they ate, and we don't know the
pollution levels where they ran and worked athough knowing Santa Rosa,it was
probably good. Maybe his doctor should have beeen...
Forum: Social Issues January 27th 08, 06:00 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 17