Showing results 1 to 25 of 33
Search took 0.36 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Fred Fredburger[_5_]
Forum: Racing August 5th 09, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 54
Anton Berlin RBR Posting Statistics

DA74 wrote:
On Aug 4, 5:03 pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
On Aug 4, 6:37 pm, Fred Fredburger

wrote:
DA74 wrote:
Forum: Racing August 4th 09, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 17
RBR CYCLING SURVEY RESULTS

KG wrote:

Dumbass -

Not necessarily.

I think it is if you use the term "social conservative" or
neoconservative..

The fiscal and intellectual conservatives aren't rah rah. William...
Forum: Racing August 4th 09, 01:10 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 54
Anton Berlin RBR Posting Statistics

William Asher wrote:
DA74 wrote in news:6fe65430-dd70-4b64-bc61-
:

I know many of you have been pretty excited about...
Forum: Racing August 4th 09, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
So here is some total waste

--D-y wrote:

I agree on one thing-- the only good Volvo is a dead Volvo, unless you
own a repair shop of course. --D-y

The truest thing ever posted on RBR.
Forum: Racing August 4th 09, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Quota met on signing dopers?

Donald Munro wrote:
Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
So is it a quarterly or yearly quota? How long do they need to wait
before signing Rasmussen?

Amit Ghosh wrote:
rasmussen never tested...
Forum: Racing August 4th 09, 01:01 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Radio Shack

Andre wrote:
I wonder if Radio Shack will disband after only one year. If Armstrong
does race in the Tour of 2010 and then retires again, the team will
probably dissolve. I also wonder how the...
Forum: Racing July 31st 09, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 70
Adults Who Ride with their Children are Losers

Michael Press wrote:

Yes, I do. Fat people are the latest group
to be relegated to the ranks of the not equal.
Smokers are a good example of this treatment.

Also cannibals and mass murderers....
Forum: Racing July 31st 09, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 11
Interesting counterpoint

z wrote:
Fred Fredburger wrote:
KG wrote:
On Jul 28, 11:08 pm, wrote:
On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 23:58:59 -0500, z wrote:
Forum: Racing July 31st 09, 02:12 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 13
New Featu What's Tom Danielson Up To?!

DA74 wrote:
Just because there's been a lot of recent interest from you eager bike
fans I'm digging deep into my journalistic grab bag and bringing you
news of your favorite domestic up and...
Forum: Racing July 21st 09, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Rest Day Entertainment

wrote:
On Mon, 20 Jul 2009 09:37:52 -0700 (PDT), "Paul G."
wrote:

Damn, this English kid is good:
Forum: Racing July 21st 09, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Millar walks the line

dick blisters wrote:
"Fred Fredburger" wrote in message
Keith wrote:?? Couldn't help it since the Millar line seems...
Forum: Racing July 20th 09, 04:19 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 39
Wiggins !

Tom Kunich wrote:
"Fred Fredburger" wrote in message
Tom Kunich wrote:
"Fred Fredburger" wrote in...
Forum: Racing July 20th 09, 03:30 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 39
Wiggins !

Tom Kunich wrote:
"Fred Fredburger" wrote in message

In the infamous text message exchange with Andreu, Vaughters admitted
Forum: Racing July 20th 09, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 39
Wiggins !

DA74 wrote:
On Jul 19, 3:42 pm, Keith wrote:
On Sun, 19 Jul 2009 10:34:18 -0700 (PDT), Zeno

wrote:
On Jul 19, 11:20Êam, Keith...
Forum: Racing July 17th 09, 04:42 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 14
Harry Potter's Ron Weasley: Doper

ilan wrote:
On Jul 17, 1:18 am, Fred Fredburger
wrote:
ilan wrote:
On Jul 16, 6:11 pm, friban mungioni wrote:
Anyone...
Forum: Racing July 16th 09, 04:23 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Once the cameras are off, what does Lance say to Frankie?

drmofe wrote:
On Jul 16, 2:16 pm, Anton Berlin wrote:
Frankie, about your wife

"...she's still hot."

Make up sex is the best.
Forum: Racing July 9th 09, 04:54 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 59
Phinney Jr says Lance power is the same but he's lighter

Tom Kunich wrote:
"Ryan Cousineau" wrote in message
]...

It's a good idea, though. We could call it the...
Forum: Racing July 9th 09, 04:52 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 59
Phinney Jr says Lance power is the same but he's lighter

Donald Munro wrote:
Anton Berlin wrote:
Another puppet from Lance Inc....

Fred Fredburger wrote:
Maybe he's just saying it to be diplomatic.

Or he wants to be in a possible future...
Forum: Racing July 9th 09, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 13
Brief NYT Article on impact to TDF & pro cycling of LANCE comebackand his success

ilan wrote:

Or maybe it will persist because most people don't
have anything to say and will pay to find out what someone else thinks
about what they themselves just saw.

We have to know what...
Forum: Racing July 8th 09, 03:11 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Chalkbot is as worthless as prayer.

Anton Berlin wrote:
Just more proof that Nike will do just about anything to prove they
aren't evil.

At least people pray QUIETLY and don't tell me about how wonderful they
are for doing it...
Forum: Racing July 8th 09, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 23
why wouldn't a team want the yellow jersey?

KG wrote:
On Jul 7, 4:35 pm, wrote:
On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 15:02:07 -0700, Fred Fredburger

wrote:
Bruyneel didn't want the yellow...
Forum: Racing July 8th 09, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 23
why wouldn't a team want the yellow jersey?

ilan wrote:
On Jul 8, 12:02 am, Fred Fredburger wrote:
bucky3 wrote:
Kind of new to cycling here. I read this article and was confused
about a few things:
Forum: Racing July 8th 09, 02:55 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing

wrote:
On Tue, 07 Jul 2009 15:02:07 -0700, Fred Fredburger
wrote:

Bruyneel didn't want the yellow jersey today for the same reason I
Forum: Racing July 8th 09, 02:49 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 59
Phinney Jr says Lance power is the same but he's lighter

KG wrote:
On Jul 7, 4:45 pm, Fred Fredburger
wrote:
Anton Berlin wrote:
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jrW8KMqkw2-QTL_ZGZV...
Forum: Racing July 8th 09, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing