Drunk driver who crashed into traffic island blamed cyclist by Simon Mason[_6_]
An original wriggle for a change. Beats the low flying Sun one. QUOTE: A drunk-driver who crashed into a traffic island blamed a cyclist for the incident, a...
Today 01:42 AM
by MrCheerful Go to last post
6 12 UK
A real reason for gravel bikes? by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
“In 10 years, we’re going to start turning roads back into gravel” if nothing...
School kids rarely ride bicycle anymore, why? by Joerg[_2_]
On Friday afternoon during a road bike ride I came by two schools right at the time when they were letting out. The bike lane was full of parked cars...
Assembly of Di2 by [email protected]
It occurs to me that I should install the hydraulic brakes before I attach the electronic wiring. What do you think?
by Radey Shouman Go to last post
71 445 Techniques
OT: One way to clear the traffic. by news18
On Sat, 15 Feb 2020 09:03:56 -0800, AK wrote: On Monday, February 3, 2020 at 6:57:03 PM UTC-6, news18 wrote: Link says it all. ...
Yesterday 06:07 PM
by Tom Kunich[_2_] Go to last post
1 12 Techniques
Better Braking? by Tom Kunich[_2_]
I've been looking only at the advertisements for direct mount brakes. Looking at them it appears a bit strange to me. The cables appear to come in at a 90...
by Tom Kunich[_2_] Go to last post
309 815 Techniques
Driver who brake-checked London cyclist warned for assault by Simon Mason[_6_]
Assault does not have to be a physical attack. QUOTE: The Metropolitan Police have issued a warning for assault to a private hire vehicle driver who repeatedly...
‘Going a whole year travelling only by foot or cycling taught me to live a simpler life’ by Bod[_5_]
Mieke Evans, from London, completed an epic challenge to go an entire year without using any form of transport other than her bike. That’s 365 days with no...
Cyclist mows down blind woman on pedestrian crossing by MrCheerful
Deborah, who is severely visually impaired, had to go to A&E at the Homerton Hospital for a sprained wrist caused by the incident. Deborah told the Gazette:...
Yesterday 01:26 PM
by JNugent Go to last post
4 15 UK
ماجستير التخطيط الاستراتيجي - الشهادة قابلة للتصديق من الخارجية الامريكية بواشنطن وسفارة بلد المشارك للتواصل / 00201009306111 by [email protected]
السادة الم*ترمين السلام عليكم ور*مة الله وبركاته يهديكم الات*اد العربي لتنمية الموارد...
Pedestrian and cyclist taken to Frimley Park Hospital following crashin Fleet by Simon Mason[_6_]
Two for the price of one. QUOTE: A pedestrian and a cyclist have been taken to hospital after being hit by a car in Fleet High Street. Hampshire Constabulary...
by JNugent Go to last post
25 88 UK
Thief stole bike used in cyclist’s funeral procession from outside the church by Simon Mason[_6_]
SCUM. QUOTE: A heartless thief stole a bike that was being used during a cyclist’s funeral procession from a church as mourners paid their respects inside....
Solution manual Reinforced Concrete Design : A Practical Approach(Brzev & Pao) by [email protected]
On Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 11:26:20 AM UTC+8, wrote: List of Solutions Manuals and Test Banks ...
0 16 Marketplace
Using steel pipe for Yakima cross bars by [email protected]
The Yakima Cross Bars are 1-1/8" outer diameter mine were steel and rusted. Google is your friend here... You can find 1-1/8" OD aluminum extrusions online. ...