Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.45 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: adammasters
Forum: Unicycling May 16th 08, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By adammasters
Attn: Southeast MUni Fest May 4-6!!!

Check out the link _www.southeastmunifest.com_

--
adammasters
adammasters's Profile:...

Kris
I just screwed up my right knee. i was riding down a narrow steep bit
of hiking trail and brushed my pedal on a tree; planted my foot (ankle
guards worked way too well) and rotated past the...
Forum: Unicycling August 7th 07, 04:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 54
Posted By adammasters
How do you Beat the Heat?

Check out hammer nutritions website, they make all sorts of products for
endurance athletes and have a wealth of info...download the "Endurance
Athletes Guide to Success" and read it. And buy...
Forum: Unicycling February 22nd 07, 01:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By adammasters
Southeastern US trails good for MUni

I've been working with the Mtn. Sport Festival and they are going to
host a unicycle trials demo Saturday afternoon, May 5th. That morning
there will be a downhill MUni race on a trail called...
Forum: Unicycling February 8th 07, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By adammasters
Southeastern US trails good for MUni

I've been talking with the event planners at the the Mountain Sport
Festival here in Asheville

www.mountainsportfestival.com

and they want to have a mountain unicycle component to their...
Forum: Unicycling October 5th 06, 05:59 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 47
Posted By adammasters
Minnesota North Shore Muni Weekend-Oct 6-8

Where's the closest airport? I'd be coming from Asheville NC.

--
adammasters
adammasters's Profile:...

Does anyone happen to be going to the California Muni fest play
bluegrass/acoustic music, etc? I play the fiddle and was wondering if
there will be other folks to jam with, (i.e. if I should bring...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7