-- AUSSIE RULES FOOTBALL HAS GONE TO THE DOGS... by dolf
If life is so precarious (ie. note the lack of consciousness instantiation as engagement by the person) he ought not have breed... Animals raise their...
Today 01:10 AM
by dolf Go to last post
0 1 Australia
Tour de France, stage 10 summary by HankB
On Monday, July 15, 2019 at 3:15:51 PM UTC-5, Bob Martin wrote: ... (This report and archives etc can be seen at http://rvmartin.uk/cycling) Mr...
Today 01:05 AM
by HankB Go to last post
0 1 Racing
Electronic Shifting Replay by Tom Kunich[_5_]
It is kind of weird that you can do absolutely everything hydraulically that you can do with electronics. Just that it is so damned complicated and expensive...
Today 12:57 AM
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
0 1 Techniques
Bicycling specific clothing = why not? by Sir Ridesalot
Some here disparage everyone who dons any bicycling specific clothing. I don't get why they do that disparaging. I wear regular clothing a lot of times if I'm...
by John B. Go to last post
72 135 Techniques
CO2 Connectors - Threaded vs Unthreaded by Tosspot[_3_]
A discussion down there --v or up there --^ reminded me CO2 cartridges come in a least two connectors, threaded and not. I've been caught by this. Why the...
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
56 108 Techniques
Peak District cycle paths sabotaged with 'dangerous' traps by Bod[_5_]
"Incredibly dangerous" booby traps have been found on popular cycle paths in the Peak District. Items found in recent weeks include large rocks moved out of...
So Long Tubulars? by jbeattie
https://cyclingtips.com/2019/07/tubeless-tires-gaining-ground-in-road-and-tt-stages-at-the-tour-de-france/ -- Jay Beattie
by John B. Go to last post
132 343 Techniques
The American Fascist Party can't all be cyclists! by Andre Jute[_2_]
See https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/the-lie-of-portlands-anti-fa/ about the police-assisted fascisti who call themselves Anti-Fa in Portland beating up a...
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
98 460 Techniques
Electronic Shifting by Tom Kunich[_5_]
This stuff is really expensive. But is it reliable? Looking in Craigslist shows a LOT of electronic groups for sale. Though they sure aren't going cheap. The...
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
73 148 Techniques
Finally, something being done about the entitled arrogant lycra brigade! by Grikboxer®™
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-derbyshire-48961360 An encouraging development...the *******s have a long walk home! Hasn't anyone come up with a...
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post
22 76 UK
Telly by Mr Pounder Esquire
I watch very little telly. Turned telly on to keep the dog company and what did I see?! A load of stinking cyclists having a race somewhere. Remote clicked...
Yesterday 10:47 AM
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post