Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 1.08 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Justa Lurker
Forum: Racing December 22nd 07, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.triathlon,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 61
Posted By Justa Lurker
Energy Gel - Maltodextrin vs. Brown Rice Syrup

Tom Sherman wrote:

And Zarkie Bicycle is just venting at anyone more intelligent, educated
or successful than he is.

Doesn't narrow it down much, does it ?
Forum: General December 22nd 07, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.triathlon,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 57

Tom Sherman wrote:

And Zarkie Bicycle is just venting at anyone more intelligent, educated
or successful than he is.

Doesn't narrow it down much, does it ?
Forum: Techniques October 20th 07, 01:05 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 59
Posted By Justa Lurker
The "Click-Stand" - any experience with this?

Leo Lichtman wrote:

But let me bring this back on-topic. If you attach a small camera mount to
your bicycle, the kick stand converts it to a tripod.

Any suggestions on where to procure,...
Forum: General October 20th 07, 01:05 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 58

Leo Lichtman wrote:

But let me bring this back on-topic. If you attach a small camera mount to
your bicycle, the kick stand converts it to a tripod.

Any suggestions on where to procure,...
Forum: General September 25th 07, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 23
Posted By Justa Lurker
Average Lifetime of Bike Parts

Justa Lurker wrote:
SMS wrote:

I don't know what else would have suddenly caused both cables to snap
like that. Maybe they were lousy cables to begin with, but they had
worked fine...
Forum: General September 25th 07, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc

SMS wrote:

I don't know what else would have suddenly caused both cables to snap
like that. Maybe they were lousy cables to begin with, but they had
worked fine for a couple of...
Forum: General September 20th 07, 01:58 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 40
Posted By Justa Lurker
Sidewalk bicycling?

Camilo wrote:

I don't understand this mirror business. I've been riding streets for
30 years including a lot of city street cycling in Chicago and other
large cities. I've never used a...
Forum: General September 8th 07, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 7
Posted By Justa Lurker
Insight into Minds of Bike Thieves

landotter wrote:

Young Republicans are so cute!

What the heck is that supposed to mean ?
Forum: General September 2nd 07, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 4
Posted By Justa Lurker
Trek Pilot 1.0 issues

I have a 2006 Trek Pilot 1.0 with about 750 miles on it, which replaced
a Trek 7200 that got "borrowed" up in downtown Boston late last year. I
really enjoy the Pilot 1.0 overall now that I...
Forum: General January 20th 07, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 7
Posted By Justa Lurker
NJ legislators & bicycles in the news

From today's paper .....

ASSOCIATED PRESS

TRENTON — New Jersey may have unresolved problems with taxes, child
welfare and gangs, but lawmakers are ready to crack down on one
perceived danger:...
Forum: General January 8th 07, 01:25 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 14
Posted By Justa Lurker
Newbie update!

The Historian wrote:
Three miles - 38 minutes of stop and go biking in Valley Forge Park.
Not bad for a 41 year old 275 pound novice cyclist. And no crashes into
mailboxes!

Keep up the good...
Forum: General December 24th 06, 08:40 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 52
Posted By Justa Lurker
Bloodied but Unbowed - My first bike ride!

The Historian wrote:
My Trek and I went for a ride today. Other than practice in Bikesport's
parking lot, this was my first real ride. It took me about ten minutes
to get underway, and at first...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12