by Bret Cahill Go to last post
0 6 UK
WHOOPS! A 78-year-old Hamilton [Mountain Biker] suffered a serioushead injury (NZ) by Mike Vandeman[_4_]
http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/AK1801/S00435/man-injured-while-mountain-biking.htm Man Injured While Mountain Biking Tuesday, 23 January 2018, 2:14 pm Press...
Today 05:03 AM
by Mike Vandeman[_4_] Go to last post
0 5 Mountain Biking
WHOOPS! Higher Faster Stupider..... (CO) by Mike Vandeman[_4_]
From: Subject: Higher Faster Stupider..... Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 17:30:00 -0800 https://www.outsideonline.com/2270296/stop-progression Flight for Life...
Today 05:00 AM
by Mike Vandeman[_4_] Go to last post
0 6 Mountain Biking
Biking on icy roads by Andy
Decided to see how cycling on icy roads would be. Not too bad using a mountain bike. Andy
700c 25mm tires on Weinmann ZAC19 rims ok? by Joerg[_2_]
Are 700c 25mm road bike tires ok on these or is that pushing it? The lip to lip dimension inside is 19mm. Says 28 but maybe someone knows whether 25mm would ...
electric bicycle news & technique by AMuzi
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUL56vrK75I&feature=youtu.be -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1 April, 1971
Cyclist threatened to stab woman, yet no charges brought. Why? by MrCheerful
Abuse, physical assault, crminal damage and threatening to wound. Why no...
by JNugent Go to last post
26 158 UK
1940's bicycle clothing by Oculus Lights[_2_]
Anyone have pictures or know of vintage 40's clothing sources? I'm seeking to assemble outfits to wear when riding and exhibiting my 1946 Schwinn. Ideally,...
not enough standards by AMuzi
https://cyclingindustry.news/knolly-bikes-puts-own-trail-twist-on-12x157mm-rear-axle-standard/ Hell, I can remember way back when a guy could swap wheels...
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
34 142 Techniques
Cyclist impedes ambulance by not following the Highway Code by MrCheerful
http://metro.co.uk/2018/01/22/cyclist-gets-way-ambulance-sirens-blaring-complains-near-miss-7248829/
Cycling along the road to ruin by AMuzi
Starts with a cycling traffic citation then ends, promptly, after resisting...
Weather cam by [email protected]
https://nyti.ms/2FP8Niq
words to live bye by [email protected]
Shirley, you jest!