Redline Conquest by Tom Kunich[_5_]
I have a Redline Conquest which is a Cross bike. As far as I can tell the only difference between a cross, gravel and road bike is the bottom bracket being...
ride faster! by AMuzi
https://nypost.com/video/cyclist-t-boned-by-truck-is-lucky-to-be-alive/ Had he been just a bit slower, he would have been killed. -- Andrew Muzi ...
TROLLFEST: Whatever happened to the Empire on which the Sun Never Set? by Andre Jute[_2_]
This is a philosophical reflection --er, I mean giggle-- on the British police and British morality by Mark Steyn. That's five warnings to limp snowflakes...
Single Speed Recumbent?! by Tosspot[_3_]
What's this all about then? https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003VGE3QC
TROLLFEST: Why is the cubicle monkey Anonymous Worthless Zen Cyclesuch a disgusting whiner? by Andre Jute[_2_]
Now that Tom has outed the cubicle monkey Anonymous Worthless Zen Cycle as a permanent LQBGTQWERTY whiner always complaining that "who" isn't...
Hey Tom! by John B.
Hey Tom! They are out to get you! Malaysia has just enacted a new law outlawing "fake News" that is defined as "The law defines fake news as "any news,...
Ebikes on performance rides? by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Let's try for a bicycling related post. I little controversy has popped up in our bike club. How do you treat a guy on an ebike?' I'm not talking about the...
Nice people these drivers by Simon Mason[_6_]
Spitting in the face of a child - how classy. QUOTE: "A DRIVER who assaulted a teenage cyclist was fined thousands of pounds. Christopher Nigel Jackson, 55,...
Today 02:35 PM
by JNugent Go to last post
8 19 UK
Lies about coach driver caused by ubdertaking cyclist by MrCheerful
Video evidence came to the skilled coach driver's rescue, but no proper apology for the slurs, perhaps the driver can get...
by Kerr-Mudd,John[_2_] Go to last post
57 158 UK
OT For Tommy & Andre by news18
UK renewables out-generate fossil fuels for an entire quarter Massive new offshore windfarms are now working, and more are on the way. John Timmer - Oct 15,...
Today 06:41 AM
by news18 Go to last post
by John B. Go to last post
1,051 204,918 General
Where "Safety Inflation" leads by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
"Bicycling is dangerous! You need to wear a helmet, use bright lights in the daytime and wear Day-Glo clothing. You need bike lanes, and you need to stay in...
by incredulous Go to last post
174 286 Techniques
Highway Safety by John B.
On Sun, 20 Oct 2019 17:51:35 -0500, AMuzi wrote: On 10/20/2019 5:11 PM, Andre Jute wrote: On Sunday, October 20, 2019 at 8:12:19 PM...
Today 04:25 AM
by John B. Go to last post
0 10 Techniques
Will Suntour Sprint work with Cyclone cups and cranks? by Sir Ridesalot
I have Suntour Cyclone bootom bracket cups and cranks. Will a Suntour Sprint bottom bracket axle/spindle work with those in a 68mm bottom bracket...
by John B. Go to last post