Bike shops, rules, principles and law by AMuzi
Leaving aside my reservations on the newish UK 'supreme court' scheme, this raises some very large...
by Jeff Liebermann Go to last post
68 182 Techniques
Growth of voting by Tom Kunich[_4_]
Trump's victory over Hillary showed an increase in voters about equal to the population of voter growth. The increase in the number of voters during the...
Today 05:47 AM
by Bob F Go to last post
8 59 Techniques
Facebook hiding my entries by Tom Kunich[_4_]
Facebook has been censoring my postings so that they are only visible to me.. They are not going "public" nor are they going to my "friends". This is the sort...
Department of "well, duh!" by Joy Beeson
The last two times I went out, I came back without the safety pin in the ankle of the right leg of my sweat pants. That is, of course, the important pin --...
Attention Electronics Experts: L&M Urban by jbeattie
So, I have this L&M Urban that is probably five or six years old and well out of warranty. It has gotten a lot of use and recently died in an odd way -- with...
Near Miss of the Day 525: Cyclist has to thump on taxi window asdriver squeezes him into verge by [email protected]
A cyclist had to thump on the window of a taxi to attract the attention of a driver who, unable to overtake a tractor and trailer ahead of him, was squeezing...
Yesterday 09:48 PM
by Mike Collins Go to last post
1 17 UK
Near Miss of the Day 526: Flatbed truck driver clips cyclist whileattempting mindless overtake by [email protected]
This is one of those near misses where the ‘near miss’ only refers to more serious consequences because the driver of the flatbed truck actually hits the...
Yesterday 09:44 PM
by Mike Collins Go to last post
1 14 UK
It's been going on for a long time by Joy Beeson
While sorting a broken box of papers, I came across some old diaries: quote 22 January 1991 I've been needing exercise, so I thought I'd ride my bike...
Managing limited resources by AMuzi
https://cyclingindustry.news/high-court-rules-with-cab-trades-bid-to-halt-cycle-lane-rollout/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day...
Yesterday 06:34 PM
by Tom Kunich[_4_] Go to last post
1 15 Techniques
PTSD navy officer downed champagne after almost striking school girlin Honda hell ride by [email protected]
A former Royal Navy officer was “very lucky” to have not killed a pedestrian after getting behind the wheel whilst suffering from PTSD.. Michael Jordan,...
Yesterday 06:18 PM
by Mike Collins Go to last post