Showing results 1 to 25 of 52
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jason
Forum: Mountain Biking June 14th 09, 03:59 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 1
Posted By Jason
Hiker Falls to His Death...

* Bill Sornson :
...assume it wasn't Mikey?

Unlike Mike, who would be if it was a mtn biker, I'm not happy about
this...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 8th 09, 11:13 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 2
Posted By Jason
what the hell happened to this place?

* rockin dude :
did everyone move to alt.adult-bmx or something?

Middle of the winter here and we're up to our hubs in snow and freezing
rain, we're just trying to survive....
Forum: Mountain Biking July 30th 08, 10:06 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 17
Posted By Jason
Mike Vandeman - kook!!!

* caveat :
Hi all,

A comment about Mike Vandeman . . .

Welcome, now the next thing you need to do now that you've fed one of
our resident trolls is set up your kill...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 22nd 08, 11:39 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 5
Posted By Jason
Just found this NG

* Locutus :
Who is this mike vandeman loser? is he the resident troll? if so why do you guys reply?
Scott

'03 Jekyll

Just kill fill him and dolan and...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 3rd 08, 11:50 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 9
Posted By Jason
Mountain Bikers Don't Even Obey Their Own Rules!

* Mike Romain :
Wow! What is the world coming to?

Mike Vandeman posting an April Fools joke! Wow, What 'is' the world
coming to indeed.

It's a good one at...
Forum: Social Issues April 3rd 08, 11:50 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 9
Posted By Jason
Mountain Bikers Don't Even Obey Their Own Rules!

* Mike Romain :
Wow! What is the world coming to?

Mike Vandeman posting an April Fools joke! Wow, What 'is' the world
coming to indeed.

It's a good one at...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 31st 08, 11:49 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 103
Posted By Jason
Mountain Bikers Lobby to Get Bikes Allowed in Wilderness!

* Beej Jorgensen :
Mike does not go to Australia. Australia goes to Mike.

-Beej

Mikes related to Chuck Norris?

Jason
Forum: Mountain Biking March 12th 08, 10:28 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 33
Posted By Jason
Shimano, IMBA Release MTB Economics "Study" (Read "Lies")

* Mike Vandeman :
Hmmm. IMBA & Shimano say "50 million Americans mountain bike". I say
far fewer. Which of us is right? DUH!

Considering your history of problems with the...
Forum: Social Issues March 12th 08, 10:28 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 32
Posted By Jason
Shimano, IMBA Release MTB Economics "Study" (Read "Lies")

* Mike Vandeman :
Hmmm. IMBA & Shimano say "50 million Americans mountain bike". I say
far fewer. Which of us is right? DUH!

Considering your history of problems with the...
Forum: Social Issues March 11th 08, 11:40 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 32
Posted By Jason
Shimano, IMBA Release MTB Economics "Study" (Read "Lies")

* Mike Vandeman :
"50 million Americans mountain bike"? Yeah, right. This "study" is
nothing but lies designed to promote mountain biking -- nothing new
for mountain...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 11th 08, 11:40 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 33
Posted By Jason
Shimano, IMBA Release MTB Economics "Study" (Read "Lies")

* Mike Vandeman :
"50 million Americans mountain bike"? Yeah, right. This "study" is
nothing but lies designed to promote mountain biking -- nothing new
for mountain...
Forum: Social Issues March 5th 08, 11:33 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 6
Posted By Jason
"The 15 Greatest Mountain Bike Crashes"

* Mike Vandeman :
Even though I am not a MTber...though Mikey can't get that through his
Gourmet skull.

Then why do you defend them? Ignorance is not enough of an...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 5th 08, 11:33 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 6
Posted By Jason
"The 15 Greatest Mountain Bike Crashes"

* Mike Vandeman :
Even though I am not a MTber...though Mikey can't get that through his
Gourmet skull.

Then why do you defend them? Ignorance is not enough of an...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 22nd 08, 11:23 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 13
Posted By Jason
Hard-core mountain biking may injure the scrotum

* Mike Vandeman :
Yes. I know that you guys don't care about your own welfare. Only I
care.

Actually apparently you care about our scrotums. Very interesting,
troubling but...
Forum: Social Issues February 22nd 08, 11:23 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 13
Posted By Jason
Hard-core mountain biking may injure the scrotum

* Mike Vandeman :
Yes. I know that you guys don't care about your own welfare. Only I
care.

Actually apparently you care about our scrotums. Very interesting,
troubling but...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 22nd 08, 11:21 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 31
Posted By Jason
Another Mountain Biker Dies from a Heart Attack

* Beej Jorgensen :
Mike Vandeman wrote:
January 6, 2001

What were the effects of your letter?

-Beej

The same as the rest of his letters and...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 17th 08, 03:57 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 1
Posted By Jason
Ted Stroll Bitten by a Tick

* Mike Vandeman :
Is your will in order?

Is yours?

Jason
Forum: Social Issues February 1st 08, 12:49 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 17
Posted By Jason
Mountain Biking Causes Heart Attacks!

* Mike Vandeman :
On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 10:05:27 GMT, "Roberto Baggio"
wrote:

Coronary disease was the cause of his death.

An it was just a...
Forum: Mountain Biking February 1st 08, 12:49 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 18

wrote:

Coronary disease was the cause of his death.

An it was just a...
Forum: Social Issues January 27th 08, 09:58 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 17
Posted By Jason
Mountain Biking Causes Heart Attacks!

* Mike Vandeman :
On the other hand, maybe he shouldn't have been practicing an extreme
sport such as mountain biking, which is perfectly designed to create
heart attacks....
Forum: Mountain Biking January 27th 08, 09:58 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 18
Posted By Jason
Mountain Biking Causes Heart Attacks!

* Mike Vandeman :
On the other hand, maybe he shouldn't have been practicing an extreme
sport such as mountain biking, which is perfectly designed to create
heart attacks....
Forum: Social Issues January 25th 08, 09:09 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 31
Posted By Jason
Frequently Asked Questions about Mountain Biking

* Mike Vandeman :
On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 10:23:22 GMT, "Roberto Baggio"
wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 25th 08, 09:09 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 40

wrote:

"Mike Vandeman" wrote in message...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 21st 08, 03:05 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.sport.football.college
Replies: 108
Posted By Jason
RIP Gary Fischer

* Anthony Summers :
On Sun, 20 Jan 2008 16:49:10 -0400, Jason wrote...

* wizardB :
Everyone should read the Bible more.

Very...
Forum: Social Issues January 21st 08, 03:04 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 3
Posted By Jason
The Impacts of Mountain Biking on Wildlife and People -- A Review of the Literature

* Mike Vandeman :

same cut and past bull **** then same cut and paste bull **** now mikey.

Jason
Showing results 1 to 25 of 52