Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 1.40 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jamessd
Forum: Unicycling October 4th 08, 02:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By jamessd
Phil Sanders

Very nice.

No such thing as coasting on a unicycle? :rolleyes:

--
jamessd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCsb3y-YOSk
Forum: Unicycling September 20th 08, 05:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By jamessd
What do I need fixed?

Looks like you've rounded off the squre part of the hub... so you'll
need a new hub and probably cranks.

--
jamessd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCsb3y-YOSk
Add me, but tel me who you are...
Forum: Unicycling September 7th 08, 11:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By jamessd
The Deadly Truth of Shoelaces. (post your shoelace related adventures here)

I can't really decide if getting laces caught is worse on a bike though
tbh. I have done it a good few times - slowed down to untangle them,
and then realised I can't actually take my foot off the...
Forum: Unicycling September 7th 08, 01:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By jamessd
The Deadly Truth of Shoelaces. (post your shoelace related adventures here)

nimblelight wrote:
I just got my shoelace wrapped around my pedal and was spinning so fast
that I ripped it clean off.

I didn't even notice until I went down to tie my shoe and saw that...
Forum: Unicycling September 3rd 08, 04:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By jamessd
Rail trail riding breakthrough, discovered weaving.

Damn, I hate to say it but I do this on my moped .... riding flat out at
55mph can get boring lol and this makes it so much more fun!

--
jamessd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCsb3y-YOSk
Add me,...
Forum: Unicycling September 2nd 08, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By jamessd
Indoor Unicycling

A 29er in a hall with a big apple tyre on is very fun, if you could find
a place to let you in. I remember riding round in a big circle spinning
the wheel really fast enjoying the feeling of next to...
Forum: Unicycling August 17th 08, 01:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By jamessd
Ti Nimbus?

Anyone have pics?

--
jamessd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCsb3y-YOSk
Add me, but tel me who you are :p:
Forum: Unicycling August 17th 08, 01:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By jamessd
NUTS! Sheffield, Very soon!

simonb wrote:
Whats NUTs

Northern unicycle trials sessions.

--
jamessd
Forum: Unicycling August 7th 08, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

forrestunifreak wrote:
Hmm, De Ja Vu. ;)

Well, I've heard aboout -deja vu-... but I'm no so sure about the de ja
vu? Hehe.

--
jamessd
Forum: Unicycling August 3rd 08, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Is this some kind of test to see how many men you can get after you?
We've had similar situations before lol.

--
jamessd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCsb3y-YOSk
Add me, but tel me who you are...
Forum: Unicycling August 3rd 08, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By jamessd
Would you buy this dvd?

Couldn't you make the wheel a bit smaller? :rolleyes:

--
jamessd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCsb3y-YOSk
Add me, but tel me who you are :p:
Forum: Unicycling August 2nd 08, 12:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By jamessd
City Cycling

He must have some guts to ride in such a small area, if he fell back or
forwards the crowd would get it!

--
jamessd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCsb3y-YOSk
Add me, but tel me who you are...
Forum: Unicycling August 1st 08, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By jamessd
Trials world champion

lo275 wrote:
He was 3rd european in trial, 1st speed trial et 3rd in stairway at
flucks

here's a video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9Igoqi8vvY

well all ill say is he must have...
Forum: Unicycling August 1st 08, 12:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By jamessd
Trials/Street Frame Seliction

As post above, should be no changes in where the stress is at.

--
jamessd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCsb3y-YOSk
Add me, but tel me who you are :p:
Forum: Unicycling July 22nd 08, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 54
Posted By jamessd
KH 2008 Uni Product Launch

The pics of cranks also appear to show smaller sized cranks, which
nobody mentioned ...

--
jamessd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCsb3y-YOSk
Add me, but tel me who you are :p:
Forum: Unicycling July 21st 08, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By jamessd
Long jump competition:D

Is there some kind of rule about jumping off of things and landing
lower?... because if you're jumping down off of something you're going
to go further!

--...
Forum: Unicycling July 18th 08, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By jamessd
KH signatures

thejdw wrote:
don't joke with james; he likes it fast, on time and politicaly correct
;)

You know that!

--
jamessd
Forum: Unicycling July 18th 08, 06:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

He does not sit and write on every part, his signature is etched onto
them with a laser...

--
jamessd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCsb3y-YOSk
Add me, but tel me who you are...
Forum: Unicycling July 7th 08, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By jamessd
Engaged on a muni ride

corbin wrote:
(kidding...of course).

Pun intended?! :p

Congrats.
Forum: Unicycling July 6th 08, 02:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By jamessd
Today I... (brag thread)

_Ground_Zero_ wrote:
Pun intended or is that really a girl?:confused:

Today I did a backflip on my friends trampoline and landed on 1 of the
springs destroying it and tore up my leg in the...
Forum: Unicycling July 4th 08, 05:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By jamessd
thinking about quitting riding...for now

You don't necessarily need to be constantly learning new things, as
eventually it becomes a slow learning curve. I was very inspired to
ride at first but after a while other things got in the way,...
Forum: Unicycling July 3rd 08, 07:21 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 56
Posted By jamessd
Giraffe Discussion Thread

johnfoss wrote:
That said, if the wheels occasionally slip a bit when you pedal or hit
the brakes, as long as it's only a bit, it should remain quite
rideable. You just have to get used to the...
Forum: Unicycling July 3rd 08, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 56
Posted By jamessd
Giraffe Discussion Thread

Unisykolist wrote:
That costs alot of money, you should put aside some time to ride if you
can. Im getting one next week hopefully. And cant you just get up onto
the 3 wheeler like you would...
Forum: Unicycling July 2nd 08, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 56
Posted By jamessd
Giraffe Discussion Thread

Well I have had a nimbus three wheeler for 7 months now, and I have
still yet to find time to ride it! (I also need to find some guts...
cos when I get up there I just lose faith and climb back down...
Forum: Unicycling July 2nd 08, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By jamessd
Post Your Unis Here!

unibikeling wrote:
I'm sorry, Youve failed to notice that your computer had caps lock on.

And you've succeeded in using a capital letter mid-sentence!

--
jamessd
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500