Showing results 1 to 25 of 220
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Carl Sundquist[_3_]
Forum: Racing July 5th 09, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 44
Skip the tour, let's talk about Sarah Palin instead

Fred Fredburger wrote:
William Asher wrote:

What we really need is not a "Faces of RBR" website, but a "Hot
Spouses and Girlfriends of RBR" calendar.

Just a minor correction: Mrs....
Forum: Racing July 5th 09, 04:55 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 47
Check out Lance at 16:06 into the Prologue

Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
"Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote in message
"Tuschinski" wrote in message
Forum: Racing July 5th 09, 03:51 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
disappointed

Carl Sundquist wrote:
bar wrote:
On Jul 5, 1:05 am, "Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote:
"bar" wrote in message

Forum: Racing July 5th 09, 03:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
disappointed

bar wrote:
On Jul 5, 1:05 am, "Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote:
"bar" wrote in message

Forum: Racing July 5th 09, 03:21 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
OZ restricts dashboard, dammit

Nobody wrote:
Well, so much for that.

The other links come on for a minute then deny US broadcast. Any
others seem to require a parasite (MS Silverlight).

Could a proxy server get...
Forum: Racing July 5th 09, 01:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Let's put the "Armstrong doped" thing to rest...

Donald Munro wrote:
Fred Fredburger wrote:
Munro's been stocking me in search of the Missus and he caught wind of the
thread in the Miami Dolphins NG. That thread should be avoided except...
Forum: Racing July 5th 09, 01:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 47
Check out Lance at 16:06 into the Prologue

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article ,
Howard Kveck wrote:

In article
Forum: Racing July 4th 09, 08:47 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Contador's skinsuit

Steve Freides wrote:
"Carl Sundquist" wrote in message
Not so subtle amounts of yellow?

I believe those are the colors...
Forum: Racing July 4th 09, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Contador's skinsuit

Not so subtle amounts of yellow?
Forum: Racing July 4th 09, 05:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 19
Johan/Armstrong/Contador setting stage for epic 1st stage

sutartsorric wrote:
On 3 July, 19:44, "Mike Jacoubowsky" wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/team-leadership-still-an-issue-at-astana

A month ago I wouldn't...
Forum: Racing July 4th 09, 05:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
CN Live coverage

bar wrote:
On Jul 4, 11:50 am, dave a wrote:
What's the deal with cyclingnews "Live" coverage. On my system it
appears to be 20 minutes behind.

haven't you...
Forum: Racing July 3rd 09, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
W/kg

I heard on the news this evening that Michael Jackson was 5' 10" and
about 110 lbs (1.78 m, 50 kg) or 15.8 BMI.

He only needed 350 watts to hit the golden number.
Forum: Racing July 2nd 09, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 55
Can this Floyd thing get any more pathetic??

Robert Chung wrote:
KG wrote:

No one else has been able to do 2 major professional sports the way
that Bo Jackson did. No one else has been as big a freak.

Forum: Racing July 2nd 09, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 20
another one tomorrow

Andre wrote:
On Jul 1, 8:21 pm, Carl Sundquist wrote:
Andre wrote:
On Jul 1, 8:06 pm, Susan Walker wrote:
Andre wrote:
How...
Forum: Techniques July 2nd 09, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 13
chondromalacia - swimming (fins) question

Woland99 wrote:
Howdy - I was diagnosed (via MRI) with mild chondromalacia in one of
my knees.
So I will have to take some time off the bike and I am looking for
some other
endurance...
Forum: Racing July 2nd 09, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 20
another one tomorrow

Andre wrote:
On Jul 1, 8:06 pm, Susan Walker wrote:
Andre wrote:
How is Flemish different from the Dutch language? So closely are
Flemish and Dutch related...
Forum: Racing July 2nd 09, 12:14 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 20
another one tomorrow

Andre wrote:
They say another big name rider will get busted tomorrow. On Rabobank.
I hope it's not Gesink or Menchov.

Who is they?
Forum: Racing July 1st 09, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 50
"Sinkewitz claims systematic doping at Quick Step"

Tom Kunich wrote:
"raamman" wrote in message

Have to start somewhere-and the doctors who...
Forum: Techniques July 1st 09, 03:53 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 8
New Invention

Carl Sundquist wrote:
Carl Sundquist wrote:
wrote:
Carl Sundquist wrote:

Or at least a worthy bar bet.

Forum: Racing June 30th 09, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 75
No Horner for Astana at the Tour?

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article ,
Donald Munro wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
Y'all sound hilarious. It's as if Rico was...
Forum: Racing June 30th 09, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 44
KOM
KOM

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article ,
dave a wrote:

Howard Kveck wrote:
In article...
Forum: Techniques June 30th 09, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 6
700c Cross Wheel In 26" MTB Sus Fork?

(PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Sir Ridesalot:
Does your front suspension have a hole for a brake bolt?
Could you take your bike to a friendly shop whre they will let you try
placing a 700C...
Forum: Racing June 28th 09, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 75
No Horner for Astana at the Tour?

Bob Schwartz wrote:
Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article ,
Bob Schwartz wrote:

Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
You get...
Forum: Racing June 28th 09, 06:19 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 75
No Horner for Astana at the Tour?

KG wrote:
On Jun 27, 8:24 pm, Carl Sundquist wrote:
Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
===========
Dumbass -
You've got your head up your ass.
Riders putting the...
Forum: Techniques June 28th 09, 05:36 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 8
New Invention

Carl Sundquist wrote:
wrote: