Showing results 1 to 25 of 119
Search took 0.54 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: William Fred
Forum: Racing February 8th 12, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 68
Posted By William Fred
AP Breaking News: Prosecutors close Armstrong inquiry, no charges

BLafferty wrote in
:

On Feb 4, 9:33*am, Brad Anders wrote:

What about...
Forum: Racing February 7th 12, 02:41 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By William Fred
Congratulations to Andy Schleck, 2010 TdF winner!

Geraard Spergen wrote in news:e62077d9-da3a-
:

On Feb 6, 9:55*am, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
I can't...
Forum: Racing December 1st 11, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 45
Posted By William Fred
that's a lot of racers

atriage wrote in
:

Second to last time I fell of was when elbow steering when solo
riding. ISTR that just before I...
Forum: Racing December 1st 11, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By William Fred
You will find once you join one of the most popular unmarried women

Simply Fred wrote in
:

kumar wrote:
You will find once you join one of the most popular unmarried women
+++

William...
Forum: Racing December 1st 11, 04:50 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By William Fred
You will find once you join one of the most popular unmarried women

kumar wrote in news:675a5d42-8cd4-4f1e-b44d-
:

You will find once you join one of the most popular unmarried women +++

The...
Forum: Racing November 17th 11, 08:39 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 17
Posted By William Fred
Pre race butterflies

Davey Crockett wrote in
:

Sounds like some columnist was short of something to write about.

So they concocted that load of...
Forum: Racing November 17th 11, 08:36 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By William Fred
Liz Hatch and Le Moustier

Anton Berlin wrote in news:c4abe905-992f-4786-
:

Actually we are back and yes they (wife and liz) share a common
trait(s)...
Forum: Rides October 16th 11, 05:33 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 10
Posted By William Fred
Pro-Vandeman antelope "touches" mountain biker

RicodJour wrote in news:b93f95c9-4d4c-4e3e-a1b1-
:

On Oct 15, 7:13*pm, Andre Jute wrote:

Forum: Racing October 7th 11, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 66
Posted By William Fred
For Chung and Asher

Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote in news:5693d2b2-2a66-
:

We really need a Dutch person's opinion on this.

I would have...
Forum: Racing October 6th 11, 08:49 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 66
Posted By William Fred
For Chung and Asher

Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote in news:7a55c625-0471-
:

Today is the lowest point of my scientific career.

Someone I...
Forum: Racing September 6th 11, 06:12 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 10
Posted By William Fred
Katie Compton Does Not Like Fat People

Brad Anders wrote in news:cfe38e13-ddbd-4313-b367-
:

On Sep 5, 8:17*am, Anton Berlin wrote:
Only an RBR...
Forum: Racing September 2nd 11, 04:27 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 68
Posted By William Fred
LA/Feds

Robert Chung wrote in
:

On Aug 30, 5:42*pm, dave a wrote:
On...
Forum: Racing August 6th 11, 04:38 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By William Fred
Danielson Has Gone Full Retard

Zenon wrote in news:e7e8430d-1d43-4dec-86df-
:

http://twitter.com/#!/tomdanielson/status/99593952998604801

What the ****...
Forum: Racing August 4th 11, 03:45 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 17
Posted By William Fred
Outlook users

Jimmy July wrote in :

Don't blame confirmation bias, blame the media. Seriously, they should
verify their stories better than this.

And...
Forum: Racing July 27th 11, 03:31 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 33
Posted By William Fred
2011 TDF a boring race

Simply Fred wrote in
:

And speaking of 50/50, you can hope that if Fredmaster doesn't take it
up Scott will as he could use...
Forum: Racing July 27th 11, 07:51 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 33
Posted By William Fred
2011 TDF a boring race

Jimmy July wrote in :

Most people in this NG are capable of predicting some events with
reasonable certainty. We do not agonize over whether...
Forum: Racing July 27th 11, 01:09 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 33
Posted By William Fred
2011 TDF a boring race

Simply Fred wrote in
:

You must have been programmed by Asher as a first attempt at a July
bot. You can see the hand of an...
Forum: Racing July 23rd 11, 07:46 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By William Fred
White space on the Leopard Trek jerseys

Frederick the Great wrote in news:rubrum-
:

There is a big block of white space on the Leopard Trek jerseys.
At least they could print...
Forum: Racing July 19th 11, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 18
Posted By William Fred
Lafferties Probably all over this

Jimmy July wrote in :

I'm not sure an indictment will do it any more, the Clemons thing has
made that look pretty lame. This all boils down to a...
Forum: Racing July 14th 11, 06:28 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Posted By William Fred
Opinions?

"FAT" wrote in :

Got up close to a Trek Madone SSL 6.5 yesterday. Unreal lightness.
(I may have mentioned that I have a line on his 2011...
Forum: Racing July 12th 11, 02:55 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 54
Posted By William Fred
That car driver needs to be executed

Ryan Cousineau wrote in
:

Bill, that is a semi-interesting theory, except that the nearest rider
Forum: Racing July 11th 11, 08:56 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 54
Posted By William Fred
That car driver needs to be executed

RicodJour wrote in
:

Thank you Mr. Anderson, but the driver could have simply
OBEYED THE ****ING RACE...
Forum: Racing July 11th 11, 08:39 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 54
Posted By William Fred
That car driver needs to be executed

Jimmy July wrote in :

This is not a binary decision. The heroic thing to do would have been
for the driver to swerve LEFT, taking the tree...
Forum: Racing July 11th 11, 04:30 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 54
Posted By William Fred
That car driver needs to be executed

atriage wrote in
:

Fletcher down. Hoogerland wrapped around a fence!

As I watched it I thought of the UFO episode...
Forum: Racing July 3rd 11, 10:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 68
Posted By William Fred
And the Tour is off to an interesting start

RicodJour wrote in
:

snip

I suffer through the doldrums that are the cyclocross season just to be
able...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 119