Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: I.P. Freely
Forum: Racing May 6th 10, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By I.P. Freely
write a better caption

"ronaldo_jeremiah" wrote in message
Forum: Racing May 5th 10, 10:13 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By I.P. Freely
Pellizotti

Cyclingnews.com should have used this picture of Pellizotti

http://famousdeadmormons.com/images/112.jpg

instead of this...
Forum: Racing April 30th 10, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By I.P. Freely
UCI Skin Suit Violation

http://tinyurl.com/235zmpl
Forum: Racing April 25th 10, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By I.P. Freely
Alexandre Vinokourov Positive!!! Awaiting B Sample Results!!!

Does anyone know the date for Liz Hatch's next photo shoot?
Forum: Racing April 24th 10, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 10
Posted By I.P. Freely
Liz Hatch Priorities Revealed

Shopping, golf, drinking coffee, training.

http://twitter.com/Liz_Hatch/status/12753599071
Forum: Racing April 24th 10, 05:20 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 11
Posted By I.P. Freely
Liz Hatch - Training Techniques Exposed

So this is how she's making her money...

http://cdn.cloudfiles.mosso.com/c54102/x2_12c7f23

http://tweetphoto.com/19619319
Forum: Racing April 24th 10, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 8
Posted By I.P. Freely
Spartacus

If Spartacus is riding LBL, then I pick him to win, not some skinny-ass
Benelux rider.
Forum: Racing April 22nd 10, 02:03 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By I.P. Freely
The girl is a coffee drinkin' sightseer...

I don't get the vibe that she seeks pain.

http://twitter.com/Liz_Hatch/status/12513975944
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8