Bike adjustments by [email protected]
As part of the ordering process of my gravel bike I was measured last Wednesday to determine the correct frame size. The measuring program didn't take the...
by John B. Go to last post
155 312 Techniques
Cyclist shot and wounded in San Jose area. by pH
From and San Jose Mercury News. https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/12/09/bicyclist-injured-in-sunnyvale-drive-by-shooting/ I know the Mercury does not seem to...
by John B. Go to last post
17 61 Techniques
In praise of Brooks saddles by Andre Jute[_2_]
In another thread some people are bashing Brooks saddles. This is the space for them to claim they weren't bashing Brooks saddles. I can't join them....
by Chalo Go to last post
36 83 Techniques
Kid's next bike after 20"? by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Seeing Jeff's link https://www.thegeekycyclist.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/An-Adult-on-A-Kids-Bike-1024x865.jpg reminded me: I spent a lot of time building...
Cycle to the polling booth for free with Beryl by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: Residents of the City of London, Hereford, Bournemouth or Poole can take advantage of a free ride to get them to the polling station on General Election...
Lincolnshire driver jailed after smashing into stationary traffic by Bod[_5_]
Warning to all cyclists and all road users AND pedestrians from dangerous...
Q: regarding straight pull hubs by SconnieRoadie
Hi All, Interesting to note, I have been away for a number of years and the posters I see today are the same as back then! The more things change......
The self entitlement of motorists never ceases to amaze. by Simon Jester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZgUL4_-51A Using phone Obstructing the highway Making death threats
by Tosspot[_3_] Go to last post
12 52 UK
Infor for Frank by John B.
I know that you don't use STI shifters but the following might be of interest anyway. https://tinyurl.com/tz7ffhh -- cheers, John B.
Yesterday 06:40 PM
by Tosspot[_3_] Go to last post
4 19 Techniques
We're from the government. We're here to help you. by AMuzi
https://cyclingindustry.news/sustrans-and-the-software-that-could-hand-the-uk-cycling-infrastructure-design-standards/ "You shall know them by their...
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
56 164 Techniques
البرنامج التدريبي الأساليب ال*ديثة في التخطيط المالي وإعداد الموازنات للفترة من 9 – 18 فبراير2020 م للاستفسار والتواصل جوال & واتس / 00201009 by UHRDA EDUCATION
السادة الم*ترمين ت*ية طيبة وبعد ،،، يهديكم الات*اد العربي لتنمية الموارد البشرية أطيب...
Yesterday 12:19 PM
by UHRDA EDUCATION Go to last post
0 11 General
ورشة عمل الاتجاهات المعاصرة للم*اسبة عن عمليات شركات التأمين وإعادة التأمين للفترة من 9 – 18 فبراير2020 م للاستفسار والتواصل جوال & واتس by UHRDA EDUCATION
السادة الم*ترمين ت*ية طيبة وبعد ،،، يهديكم الات*اد العربي لتنمية الموارد البشرية أطيب...
Yesterday 12:19 PM
by UHRDA EDUCATION Go to last post
0 11 General
Dangerous cars and van drivers by Bod[_5_]
Cyclists be aware of sleeping AND texting...
Yesterday 09:15 AM
by Bod[_5_] Go to last post
0 14 UK
Cycling drug dealer gets three years by MrCheerful
https://www.kentonline.co.uk/tunbridge-wells/news/cyclist-caught-delivering-cocaine-218051/
Yesterday 09:01 AM
by Bod[_5_] Go to last post
1 27 UK
Cyclist to face court after battering a 74 year old wlking his dog by MrCheerful
AN ELDERLY man was attacked by a cyclist as he walked his dog along a narrow footpath. The 74-year-old suffered a fractured pelvis and significant bruising...
Yesterday 08:19 AM
by MrCheerful Go to last post
0 20 UK
Police hunt cyclist after two women stabbed by MrCheerful
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/cctv-released-search-cyclist-after-21063789
Yesterday 08:09 AM
by MrCheerful Go to last post
0 19 UK
The Trails are Open by Joy Beeson
I had a check-up this morning, and didn't fancy having to take off six layers to show the doctor my toenail, so I drove. I took the opportunity to go to...