Showing results 1 to 25 of 46
Search took 3.86 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dana Myers
Forum: General February 4th 08, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 20
Posted By Dana Myers
criminal court--bike

ilaboo wrote:
"dgk" wrote in message
On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 04:43:04 -0800 (PST),
"...
Forum: General February 1st 08, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 14
Posted By Dana Myers
Judge Judy sticks up for cyclist

TREKRALEIGH wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p12x52UzJsc

That's funnier than hell. Especially the lame attempts by
the defendants to blame the cyclist; "He was 35-40 miles from
his...
Forum: Racing December 10th 07, 06:16 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By Dana Myers
Absinthe produced in USA for sale.

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
On Dec 7, 4:46 pm, Michael Press wrote:
In article
,
Ted van de Weteringe...
Forum: Racing December 4th 07, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 59
Posted By Dana Myers
What makes you feel old? (Fatty masters only)

What makes me feel old? Realizing that Hayden Panettiere is a few
weeks younger than my own daughter.

Dana
Forum: Racing November 23rd 07, 06:24 AM Posted to aus.bicycle,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 97
Posted By Dana Myers
Who is at fault and how should it be dealt?

Artoi wrote:
Excuse the cross-posting but I think this could be interesting for
discussion.

Came across this hypothetical scenario on a cycling forum...

Several riders are returning...
Forum: Social Issues November 23rd 07, 06:24 AM Posted to aus.bicycle,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 79

Artoi wrote:
Excuse the cross-posting but I think this could be interesting for
discussion.

Came across this hypothetical scenario on a cycling forum...

Several riders are returning...
Forum: Rides November 23rd 07, 06:24 AM Posted to aus.bicycle,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 101

Artoi wrote:
Excuse the cross-posting but I think this could be interesting for
discussion.

Came across this hypothetical scenario on a cycling forum...

Several riders are returning...
Forum: Australia November 23rd 07, 06:24 AM Posted to aus.bicycle,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.rides,rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 118

Artoi wrote:
Excuse the cross-posting but I think this could be interesting for
discussion.

Came across this hypothetical scenario on a cycling forum...

Several riders are returning...
Forum: General November 8th 07, 05:29 PM Posted to alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 376
Posted By Dana Myers
Fat people? Less gas!

Blinky the Shark wrote:
Dana Myers wrote:
Blinky the Shark wrote:
Lee Ayrton wrote:
On Wed, 7 Nov 2007, Bill Bonde ( 'Hi ho' ) wrote:

Richard Evans wrote:
Opus the...
Forum: General November 8th 07, 03:41 AM Posted to alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 376
Posted By Dana Myers
Fat people? Less gas!

Blinky the Shark wrote:
Lee Ayrton wrote:
On Wed, 7 Nov 2007, Bill Bonde ( 'Hi ho' ) wrote:

Richard Evans wrote:
Opus the Penguin wrote:
Forum: General November 6th 07, 05:48 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 26
Posted By Dana Myers
Good bike for starting off

Bill Sornson wrote:
Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:

In my opinion, the best bike for someone is the one that calls out to
them to go for a ride, every time they go past it in the garage.

In...
Forum: Racing November 5th 07, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By Dana Myers
T-Mobile, out??

billb wrote:
I am told that their senior management is mostly in favor of opting
out of cycling but will make a final decision by the end of the week.
Forum: General November 5th 07, 02:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 11
Posted By Dana Myers
Hooray for me

Ted wrote:
I have pedaled over 3,000 miles this year! Of course I suppose
instead of hooray, I could say "didn't I have anything better to do
with my time?" But no, I didn't. How far have...
Forum: General November 5th 07, 02:40 PM Posted to alt.fan.cecil-adams,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 376
Posted By Dana Myers
Fat people? Less gas!

Opus the Penguin wrote:
Hactar ) wrote:

In article ,
sally wrote:
What is the average adult weight in...
Forum: General November 1st 07, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 26
Posted By Dana Myers
Good bike for starting off

em wrote:
Hi,

I just pulled my mountain bike out of long-term storage. I never really
rode it a lot but I'm motivated to do so now. (Doc says I have to lose
some weight before surgery.)...
Forum: Racing October 29th 07, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 10
Posted By Dana Myers
Man arrested for getting his freak on with his bike

Jim Flom wrote:
wrote in message
From the article:
Forum: General October 23rd 07, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 70
Posted By Dana Myers
Finally I Meet An Intelligent Mountain Biker

wrote:
On Oct 19, 11:36 pm, Scott in SoCal wrote:

I shouldn't have to "go blasting through a bunch of pedestrians" -
those pedestrians should...
Forum: Techniques October 19th 07, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 27
Posted By Dana Myers
Is it Dead?

Tom Sherman wrote:

So you're saying crazy glue just wont do the trick?

Maybe JB Weld and U-bolts?

Now you're talking!

:-)
Forum: General October 19th 07, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 70
Posted By Dana Myers
Finally I Meet An Intelligent Mountain Biker

Scott in SoCal wrote:
nmp said in rec.autos.driving:

Tom Sherman wrote:

Zoot Katz wrote:
A squealing front brake works very well around pedestrians...
Forum: General October 18th 07, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 70
Posted By Dana Myers
Finally I Meet An Intelligent Mountain Biker

Bill Sornson wrote:
Dana Myers wrote:
Bill Sornson wrote:
Dana Myers wrote:

Calling out "on your left" seems to be more effective in
politely moving pedestrians to the right...
Forum: General October 18th 07, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc

Bill Sornson wrote:
Dana Myers wrote:

Calling out "on your left" seems to be more effective in
politely moving pedestrians to the right without startling
them.

I find that more...
Forum: General October 18th 07, 03:08 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 70
Posted By Dana Myers
Finally I Meet An Intelligent Mountain Biker

nmp wrote:
Dana Myers wrote:

The listener may not understand the words, but they'll know where it's
coming from and how quickly it's closing.

If I use my bell, with its distinctive...
Forum: General October 18th 07, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 70
Posted By Dana Myers
Finally I Meet An Intelligent Mountain Biker

nmp wrote:
Dana Myers wrote:

Leo Lichtman wrote:
"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" wrote: No - i don't want to
hear some biker telling me to get outta the way....
Forum: General October 17th 07, 09:12 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc

Leo Lichtman wrote:
"Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS" wrote: No - i don't want to hear
some biker telling me to get outta the way.
You find, "On your left, please,"...
Forum: General October 17th 07, 09:11 PM Posted to rec.autos.driving,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 70
Posted By Dana Myers
Finally I Meet An Intelligent Mountain Biker

Speeders & Drunk Drivers are MURDERERS wrote:
Dana Myers wrote in
: