Showing results 1 to 25 of 158
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JustOneWheel
Forum: Unicycling December 28th 08, 05:30 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By JustOneWheel
Evolution of Balance - Team Rollercoaster

capuni;1159269 wrote:
Team Rollercoaster just set up a blog to document our upcoming
expedition to Panama. We've had some requests to see our 2008 grant
proposal. You can download a PDF...
Forum: Unicycling December 6th 08, 06:02 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By JustOneWheel
How to use unicycling to fight childhood obesity

Rowan;1143975 wrote:
I've thought about cutting down a 12" to allow shorter and younger
riders to learn, maybe one day when I have another 12" I will do it
(I've only got 2).

What's a...
Forum: Unicycling December 5th 08, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By JustOneWheel
How to use unicycling to fight childhood obesity

Klaas Bil;1143826 wrote:
That's very cool. What does the "great progress" consist of?

Thanks.

For example:
My son Ziggy(27mo) started by holding my right hand (w/his right hand)
while I held...
Forum: Unicycling December 5th 08, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By JustOneWheel
How to use unicycling to fight childhood obesity

I have 5, 2yr olds in my daycare center who I'm training and making
great progress with. Their parents are loving it! This is going to...
Forum: Unicycling November 2nd 08, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By JustOneWheel
Poor man's Freeride seat -- uni woodworking exercise

Great work Ken. My FreeRide saddle with the CFB is the best all around
seat I've ever had.

--
JustOneWheel

HAVE FUN ON...
Forum: Unicycling September 29th 08, 11:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By JustOneWheel
philly ride

unicyclepa;1104110 wrote:
i have not talked to anyone in over a year. i havent been on my unicycle
for almost a year to

welcome back to reality. I hope to have you out for some more...
Forum: Unicycling September 15th 08, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By JustOneWheel
Century Ride of 9.7.08 (and massive UPD)

johnfoss wrote:
No more Astroland? What about the Cyclone roller coaster? I think it's a
separate business entity, but without all that other
entertainment/amusement stuff nearby, what will...
Forum: Unicycling September 12th 08, 12:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By JustOneWheel
NYC Uni ride Sept 13th

HardcoreCokerRider wrote:
Sorry to have been MIA... just been busy with work and other things and
hadn't been riding much, so I got kind of out of shape. I had actually
ridden around for about...
Forum: Unicycling September 11th 08, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By JustOneWheel
NYC Uni ride Sept 13th

HardcoreCokerRider wrote:
Dang it... I don't think I'll be around saturday, unfortunately... and
you guys will be right in my "backyard" - I'm right over at the South
Street Seaport, just...
Forum: Unicycling September 9th 08, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By JustOneWheel
Century Ride of 9.7.08 (and massive UPD)

What a ride!
I was looking for a good training ride (50ish miles) to do for an
upcoming Century ride I am doing next month to win a $10,000 grant for
the Crohns and Colitis foundation (a disease I've...
Forum: Unicycling July 9th 08, 01:41 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By JustOneWheel
What's the most wild and crazy thing you've done on a unicycle?

MuniAddict wrote:
Haha thanks, but there's nothing in any of my vids that I would consider
really wild enough for this this particular comp. :)

You can't win it, if your not in it. Your...
Forum: Unicycling July 8th 08, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By JustOneWheel
What's the most wild and crazy thing you've done on a unicycle?

adjuggler wrote:
Uhm, how do you agree?

I agreed with MUniaddict's statement 110%

There are MANY riders that have done some pretty wild and crazy things
on one wheel. Why not have us all take...
Forum: Unicycling July 8th 08, 06:44 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By JustOneWheel
What's the most wild and crazy thing you've done on a unicycle?

Hazmat wrote:
Does insane speed riding count as wild and crazy*???* :p

If it's the most wild and crazy thing you've done than let's let the
unicycling community decide. Let us have a peak, it...
Forum: Unicycling July 8th 08, 03:12 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By JustOneWheel
What's the most wild and crazy thing you've done on a unicycle?

MuniAddict wrote:

I would be careful not to encourage really dangerous, possibly life
threatening antics like that on a unicycle or otherwise!; some people
and/or younger riders might be...
Forum: Unicycling July 8th 08, 04:46 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By JustOneWheel
What's the most wild and crazy thing you've done on a unicycle?

maestro8 wrote:
Every day I ride, someone remarks "That's crazy!"... even when I'm just
riding down the sidewalk.

You're going to have to be a little more specific in your...
Forum: Unicycling July 7th 08, 04:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By JustOneWheel
What's the most wild and crazy thing you've done on a unicycle?

Let's make it a competition!

Just post your short video here. You can be doing anything as long as
it's being done on ONE! Remember, there can only be ONE MOST wild and
crazy thing you've done.The...
Forum: Unicycling July 5th 08, 05:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By JustOneWheel
Please join us for another Long Island MUni Ride, Next Saturday July 5th

maximus unius wrote:
Hi, I wish I could have come today. I really want to come to one of
these rides. Do you ever do any in the fall? I'm not going to be around
much longer this summer.

We...
Forum: Unicycling July 5th 08, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By JustOneWheel
Please join us for another Long Island MUni Ride, Next Saturday July 5th

BillyTheMountain wrote:
wish i could make it.

is it raining out your way?

Billy,
The rain is on and off. A good bunch of riders were set to come but not
into the rain and mud. I prefer...
Forum: Unicycling June 28th 08, 03:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By JustOneWheel
Inner Balance at Queenstown Adventure Film Festival (New Zealand)

Congrats!!
For this to happen, you know you have a great product (DVD) and I'm not
just saying this because I'm featured. Being part of the project gave me
an inside look at what you have to go...
Forum: Unicycling April 30th 08, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By JustOneWheel
Article about Unicycle Glidecamming in EventDV magazine

GREAT JOB!

It was great to see that you included me in such a powerful
interview:-) You know the content is interesting, when your given that
much real estate in a quality magazine.
Keep up the...
Forum: Unicycling April 24th 08, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By JustOneWheel
Jumping on a Torker Lx?

Get yourself an extra set of cranks and you can hop all you want. The
rest of the uni will hold up as long as you inflate the tire enough to
prevent a pinch flat:eek:

--
JustOneWheel

HAVE FUN ON...
Forum: Unicycling April 19th 08, 04:04 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By JustOneWheel
Tips on getting the bead even on my coker

Increase PSI one pump at a time and give it a few seconds inbetween.
it's like waiting for water to boil.

--
JustOneWheel

HAVE FUN ON...
Forum: Unicycling April 15th 08, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By JustOneWheel
Any other seats for Torker LX?

lunicycle wrote:
I'll check it out, however I don't recall seeing any markings though on
the seat post when I trimmed it.

I've ordered a 25.4 seat post from unicycle.au - maybe there's...
Forum: Unicycling April 14th 08, 11:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By JustOneWheel
Looking To Hire Unicycle Talent In And Around New York City

It's time to choose our last rider. Is it going to be YOU?

If you are interested in riding/performing at this event please e-mail
) or post a short audition clip of yourself...
Forum: Unicycling April 11th 08, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By JustOneWheel
New Coker Big One prelim. review

sorry for the duplicate! I don't really understand how it happened:-()

--
JustOneWheel

There is no better way to have Fun and Exercise. "UNICYCLE"
Every one should have "FUN ON...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 158