Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: florida
Forum: Unicycling November 30th 08, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 235
Posted By florida
Pictures of your latest ride

I completed only 17.5 miles of a 35 mile ride. Need to switch to longer
cranks.

|Filename: Unicycle Orlando.jpg ...
Forum: Unicycling November 27th 08, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 66
Posted By florida
need hill climbing advice

The hills of Clermont Florida, I used a nimbus 29er with 125mm. Worked
fine but I paid dearly with leg cramps after 17.5 miles of a 35 mile
ride. I have a crank that I hamered in and now I can't take...
Forum: Unicycling November 18th 08, 01:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By florida
Are handlebars worth it?

I recently bought a t-7 for my nimbus 29er. Since I only ride distance,
the t-7 is great addition. I experience no problem doing a free mount
and enjoy the looks from the roadies who acknowledge the...
Forum: Unicycling November 14th 08, 06:36 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By florida
Orange County, CA Charity Unicycle Ride

I am planning a unicycle fundraiser in Placentia George Key School for
the special need kids. What ideas are u planning for yours? Thanks in
advance for your response.

--...
Forum: Unicycling October 3rd 08, 05:55 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 45
Posted By florida
Coker ride this Saturday! 10/6/08

Hey Terry dont' forget to post pics. Have fun ya all. When I am back in
town I will let everyone know.:D Later Dude UNi Rocks Dondi

--...
Forum: Unicycling September 22nd 08, 05:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By florida
Great turnout for today's Coker tour!

Thanks guys for coming out. It took a unicyclist from Florida to
organize this ride:eek: I plan to organize another ride but in
Clearwater Florida around Feb 09. I am working on the route...
Forum: Unicycling September 15th 08, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 52
Posted By florida
O.C. Uni Ride Huntington Beach Pier

I personally ride a 29er but others will bring a 36er. The ride is
approximately 15 miles around trip but I am willing to go as far as
Belmont Shores in Long Beach, which should be 30 miles. I have...
Forum: Unicycling September 10th 08, 06:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 52
Posted By florida
O.C. Uni Ride Huntington Beach Pier

We will have two dates and times for a uni-ride starting from the H.B.
Pier.
Friday Sept 19 at 8:30 p.m. and Sun Sept 21 at 8:30 a.m.
Come and join us on the dedicated bike path.

--...
Forum: Unicycling September 7th 08, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By florida
Orange County Harbor Ride!

Sunday Sept. 21 at 8:30 a.m. meet in front of Huntington Beach pier,
will will head north to the edge of Bolas Chica wetlands and back.
Also, a night ride same location Sat Sept 20 at 8:30 p.m. bring...
Forum: Unicycling August 21st 08, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By florida
Shipping Case/Bag 4 Travel

I just received my wheel bah from Rome and my 29 inch nimbus does not
fit. I must take a trip to California and need my unicycle. Does anyone
know a company that sells a case/bag for my unicycle?...
Forum: Unicycling August 19th 08, 03:20 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By florida
Tampa Bay 10k

Need riders for a 10k ride at Clearwater, Florida. Route crosses 2
bridges at a 10% grade, scenic views and great weather. Event to take
place on Feb 7 , 2009.

--...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11