Showing results 1 to 25 of 86
Search took 0.18 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Paul - xxx[_3_]
Forum: UK September 10th 08, 01:07 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Paul - xxx[_3_]
Lance Armstrong to come out of retirement

Rob Morley wrote:

On Wed, 10 Sep 2008 10:03:52 +0100
"wafflycat" wrote:

"Paul - xxx" wrote in message
Forum: UK September 10th 08, 01:05 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 44
Posted By Paul - xxx[_3_]
More Cyclists Killed or Seriously Injured.

judith wrote:

On 10 Sep 2008 06:13:12 GMT, "Paul - xxx"
wrote:

judith wrote:

I have been told that for the year ending April 2008 - the number
of...
Forum: UK September 10th 08, 07:14 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Paul - xxx[_3_]
Lance Armstrong to come out of retirement

Rob Morley wrote:

On Tue, 9 Sep 2008 13:53:43 -0700 (PDT)
vernon wrote:

Just read it on the BBC web site.

His target is an eighth TdF win.

Forum: UK September 10th 08, 07:13 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling

judith wrote:

I have been told that for the year ending April 2008 - the number of
people killed or seriously injured has gone down cf the previous year
for all categories (ie pedestrians,...
Forum: UK September 6th 08, 07:29 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 8
Posted By Paul - xxx[_3_]
Ping:paul - xxx

Paul - xxx wrote:

Tim Hall wrote:

Somewhere in what passes for my memory, I seem to recall you had a
small part in the programme that ousted Dick Barton from the
airwaves. I read...
Forum: UK September 6th 08, 07:06 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 8
Posted By Paul - xxx[_3_]
Ping:paul - xxx

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 20:41:59 +0100, Marc
said in
:

No, it would have been as...
Forum: UK September 6th 08, 07:05 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 8
Posted By Paul - xxx[_3_]
Ping:paul - xxx

Marc wrote:

Paul - xxx wrote:
Tim Hall wrote:

Somewhere in what passes for my memory, I seem to recall you had a
small part in the programme that ousted Dick Barton from the
Forum: UK September 5th 08, 05:49 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 8
Posted By Paul - xxx[_3_]
Ping:paul - xxx

Tim Hall wrote:

Somewhere in what passes for my memory, I seem to recall you had a
small part in the programme that ousted Dick Barton from the airwaves.
I read it on the internet, so it must...
Forum: UK September 3rd 08, 03:07 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 20
Posted By Paul - xxx[_3_]
Sept 08 Farcility of the month

David Hansen wrote:

On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 03:53:07 -0700 (PDT) someone who may be
" wrote this:-

In my case, and in this blocked cycle lane, all...
Forum: UK September 3rd 08, 07:24 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 20
Posted By Paul - xxx[_3_]
Sept 08 Farcility of the month

wafflycat wrote:

http://www.warringtoncyclecampaign.co.uk/facility-of-the-month

*excellent*

Jeez. That has to be about the best I've seen.

Certainly as good, but better IMHO, as the one...
Forum: UK August 29th 08, 10:32 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 26
Posted By Paul - xxx[_3_]
Eestate agent "inadvertently" apologises for bad driving.

spindrift wrote:

I can only take this opportunity to apologise inadvertently to you

It's an Estate Agent.

You didn't expect perfect English, did you?

--
Paul - xxx
Forum: UK August 8th 08, 06:43 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling

judith wrote:

On Fri, 8 Aug 2008 07:10:03 -0700 (PDT), Squashme
wrote:

On 8 Aug, 14:33, spindrift wrote:

Forum: UK August 8th 08, 03:30 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 227
Posted By Paul - xxx[_3_]
Bizarre mitigation in Jason McIntyre verdict.

judith wrote:

On 8 Aug 2008 12:12:15 GMT, "Paul - xxx"
wrote:

judith wrote:

On 8 Aug 2008 08:43:16 GMT, "Paul - xxx"
Forum: UK August 8th 08, 03:29 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 227
Posted By Paul - xxx[_3_]
Bizarre mitigation in Jason McIntyre verdict.

judith wrote:

On Fri, 08 Aug 2008 11:45:58 +0100, JNugent wrote:

judith wrote:

Forum: UK August 8th 08, 01:12 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling

judith wrote:

On 8 Aug 2008 08:43:16 GMT, "Paul - xxx"
wrote:

spindrift wrote:

Please don't comment on cases you know nothing about. There was no
Forum: UK August 8th 08, 09:59 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 227
Posted By Paul - xxx[_3_]
Bizarre mitigation in Jason McIntyre verdict.

spindrift wrote:

On Aug 8, 9:49*am, "Paul - xxx" wrote:
spindrift wrote:
On Aug 8, 9:43*am, "Paul - xxx"
Forum: UK August 8th 08, 09:49 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling

spindrift wrote:

On Aug 8, 9:43*am, "Paul - xxx" wrote:
spindrift wrote:
Please don't comment on cases you know nothing about. There was no
"pulling...
Forum: UK August 8th 08, 09:43 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling

spindrift wrote:

Please don't comment on cases you know nothing about. There was no
"pulling out".

But it's Ok for you to?

I quote
From: spindrift
Subject: Bizarre...
Forum: UK August 7th 08, 10:12 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 29
Posted By Paul - xxx[_3_]
Facility or farcility?

John Kane wrote:

The facility Mark was pointing to looks far more like a danger than an
inconvenience to me.

We have different views, it's a very, very common setup, there's loads
(that i...
Forum: UK August 7th 08, 10:23 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 29
Posted By Paul - xxx[_3_]
Jenny Jones pleads for courtesy on the roads

Brian G wrote:

As a result, much of the outpouring of bile which currently afflicts
urc is of little interest, although it does afford a deal of
amusement.

Heheheh ... ;)

--
Paul - xxx
Forum: UK August 7th 08, 10:21 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling

Dave Larrington wrote:

In ,
Paul - xxx tweaked the Babbage-Engine to
tell us:
Clive George wrote:
Not that I'm...
Forum: UK August 7th 08, 10:19 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 29
Posted By Paul - xxx[_3_]
Facility or farcility?

David Hansen wrote:

On 6 Aug 2008 19:14:33 GMT someone who may be "Paul - xxx"
wrote this:-

Looks like they're to slow cyclists down a tad ... not a great
Forum: UK August 7th 08, 06:26 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 29
Posted By Paul - xxx[_3_]
Jenny Jones pleads for courtesy on the roads

Matt B wrote:

Explain again please whose views you think are reflected by the
article you quoted, and in what way the view "we must all show each
other a lot more courtesy" is reflected.

The...
Forum: UK August 7th 08, 06:17 AM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 29
Posted By Paul - xxx[_3_]
Facility or farcility?

Clive George wrote:

"Paul - xxx" wrote in message
Clive George wrote:

"Paul - xxx"...
Forum: UK August 6th 08, 08:43 PM Posted to uk.rec.cycling
Replies: 29
Posted By Paul - xxx[_3_]
Facility or farcility?