Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 2.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Danni
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 02:36 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By Danni
Best Muni/Trials Shoe

I would not get the 510 impacts for trials.
Trials riders need flexibility and ease of movement. I'd hate to ride a
rail with these shoes.

--
Danni

'Trials Tutorials'...
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 08, 03:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By Danni
Do Moments strip easily?

Any product will be ruined by incompetence.

When tightening bolts and pedals, go slow and don't use excessive
strength. If you have to use force to get anywhere, chances are that
something is wrong...
Forum: Unicycling December 28th 08, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By Danni
Onza Sticky Fingers, good tyre?

saxonuni;1159646 wrote:
i think it stupid becouse you ride in the middle of the tyre. But when
you hop
up a slant your on the side so really the soft composite should be on
the...
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 12:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 46
Posted By Danni
Close Call

Wow Jackie, respect.
Wear a helmet though?

--
Danni
Danni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12990

I'm game.

Your mad street skillz would destroy mine, but whatever =).

--
Danni
Danni's Profile:...

If he is so judgemental, why bother with him? Unicycling is a good way
to ferret out the **** heads and the vain valley girls. Quite a bit of
people:(, but just ignore them.

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 1st 08, 04:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By Danni
Abuse Unicycle?

Any Terrain;1122617 wrote:
Yeah, but I don't have any money.

Why are you complaining? You get what you pay for. UDC cannot keep on
replacing your posts. Your skill has outgrown your material and...
Forum: Unicycling November 1st 08, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By Danni
Abuse Unicycle?

You need to upgrade,
A thomson seat post + wallis seat base is the best set up possible.

--
Danni
Danni's Profile:...

That would be Matt on the orange 24er. Mr Mobe.

--
Danni
Danni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12990
View this...
Forum: Unicycling October 30th 08, 06:17 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 479
Posted By Danni
Trials Discussion Thread

Me? Wasn't at Moab.

My opinion of you has sunk lower. Putting food on tents is pretty dumb.
He might go camping somewhere else, and that somewhere else might have
dangerous animals. Don't want a...
Forum: Unicycling October 8th 08, 08:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By Danni
best crank length for trials?

Jerrick;1109701 wrote:
145s.

or 137s or 140s. Anything longer/shorter sucks.

--
Danni
Forum: Unicycling October 8th 08, 05:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

peleschramm;1109388 wrote:
aloud

Unicaw89;1109394 wrote:
aloud
Forum: Unicycling October 7th 08, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By Danni
Kris Holm 2008/2009 Rims, 19", with oval holes

I got one a month or so ago. Any UDC should carry them.
For pics, check Krisholm.com under the KH20.

--
Danni
Danni's...

You can always go higher. I haven't seen anyone max out yet. Even long
term riders such as Vincent Hermance (bike trials champ) adds a few cm
in his distance and or ups every year.

--...
Forum: Unicycling October 6th 08, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Danni
help please

Prehops are hard. Most people do not do them correctly. Take a look at
any highjump clip of fabian/joe and take note of their prehop. Slow it
down if possible. Look at the straight back right before...
Forum: Unicycling October 6th 08, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By Danni
Koxx-One Seat Post Clamp????????

31.8 is the outside diameter of a seattube that fits 27.2 seatposts. UDC
calls them 27.2 when they are actually called 31.8. If you are going to
buy off ebay/bike stores, 31.8 is the way to go for KH...
Forum: Unicycling October 5th 08, 08:19 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Danni
McNerd's McProgress, or lack thereof

Stop thinking and let your body do the work. It's the same when it comes
to doing almost all tricks. Keep your seat at the same level until you
are comfortable to ride. Find a slightly sloping hill...
Forum: Unicycling October 2nd 08, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By Danni
Might move, wheres the best trials community at?

Calgary is a great city. We have over 15 active bike trials riders, and
a few uni guys that come once in a while and... me! I ride a lot. There
is a shortage of pretty much all labor in calgary, so...
Forum: Unicycling October 2nd 08, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 47
Posted By Danni
Keny Banks Muni Photo

Amazingly well done videos - the editing and quality makes it really
enjoyable to watch. His drops are sweet. Really gutsy rider, props.

--...
Forum: Unicycling September 28th 08, 06:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By Danni
Riding SIF for Distance

Because of my trials saddle being super slim, I often ride SIF for brief
spells to get circulation going. I'm sure that distance riders on long
ride start to numb up (may take a lot longer than me),...
Forum: Unicycling September 18th 08, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Danni
What seats this?

I don't believe you!;)

--
Danni
Danni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12990
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling September 13th 08, 12:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By Danni
New Kris Holm Sym cranks and Clamps are up!

SHAY_CAM wrote:
Well,

It seemes from my prospective that these cranks are redicules.

With that much metal -behind- the axix point i cannot see How these
would not hurt you badly...
Forum: Unicycling September 11th 08, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 48
Posted By Danni
Should I quit?

Buy smart, not in quantity. You need the parts that will last.

You need a 48 spoke rim for sure. The qu ax wheelset is arguably the
strongest wheel on the market. Get it built with 2.0 mm spokes,...
Forum: Unicycling September 8th 08, 06:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By Danni
Who would buy pedals for $500.00

siafirede wrote:
You can find the MG-1s for 40 dollars or so on ebay, and the mg-1 ti
pedals are usually around $100. The same question stands then...are
80g worth that extra $60 or $70? I...
Forum: Unicycling September 6th 08, 06:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By Danni
how much?

Sorry feel the light, do some research before you start giving advice.
Ti spokes are not a good idea at all. There is a reason why no trials
riders, no mountain bikers or even some roadies will not...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500