Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Snippy de Bobkins
Forum: General September 2nd 09, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 8
Posted By Snippy de Bobkins
deliberate hit and run

"recycled" wrote in message

"raamman" wrote in message
Forum: Racing September 1st 09, 03:26 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 27
Posted By Snippy de Bobkins
fatal hit & run...

A Toronto cyclist has died after he was struck by a convertible in a
Yorkville hit-and-run Monday night.

The ordeal began just before 10 p.m. when the cyclist and driver got into an
argument...
Forum: General September 1st 09, 03:25 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 8
Posted By Snippy de Bobkins
deliberate hit and run

"recycled" wrote in message

I read this and the article is unclear. Did the vehicle drag the cyclist
until he hit a mail box or was...
Forum: Racing August 11th 09, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By Snippy de Bobkins
Hey Tom Kunich....

"KG" wrote in message
On Aug 9, 8:15 pm, "KOM Tunich" wrote:
What's it...
Forum: Racing August 10th 09, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By Snippy de Bobkins
racing

"Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT" wrote in
message ...

http://www.teamorganicnyc.org/gallery_090808.html

Yes,...
Forum: Racing July 31st 09, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 19
Posted By Snippy de Bobkins
Survey Results / Analysis

"Ryan Cousineau" wrote...

Interesting stuff, but I'd be wary of reading too much into it. One
theory I'd offer to you about the religion-opinion correlations is that
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6