Crash at Worlds Women's TT (spoilers) by Mark J.
One of the major competitors at the World Championships Women's TT had a nasty crash (but expected to "fully recover"). You can see a clear shot in the first...
by Lou Holtman[_5_] Go to last post
14 43 Techniques
New Tactical Cycling Maneuver by AMuzi
https://nypost.com/2020/09/24/a-seattle-cop-rode-his-bike-over-a-protesters-head-during/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1...
Scots cyclist tells of terror as 'moron' driver 'tries to ram' himand pal off rural road by Simon Mason[_6_]
QUOTE: A Scots cyclist has told of his terror as an 'idiot' driver allegedly attempted to ram him and his pal off the road. Ashley Keenon said he hit the...
Front Brake LH or RH? by AMuzi
https://cyclingindustry.news/rose-bikes-puts-uk-bike-sales-on-hold-over-brake-rules/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1 April,...
by Lou Holtman[_5_] Go to last post
52 156 Techniques
Change of Seasons by Joy Beeson
I must remember that one handkerchief in the handkerchief pocket and a spare in the notebook pocket no longer constitute an ample supply. Starts out at sixty...
eBike News by jbeattie
I got my wife an eBike for her birthday via my son at Specialized. Box arrived yesterday, and I about herniated myself getting it into the garage. One of...
Preposterous Di2 Problem by Tom Kunich[_2_]
Di2 is a system that relies upon wires to transmit the commands about the system. So you would expect these wires to be available. Ordering them from Amazon,...