Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.22 seconds.
Forum: Techniques August 12th 12, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 34
Posted By [email protected]
Will they ever make a bicycle with both left hand and right hand drives?

On Saturday, August 11, 2012 4:41:30 PM UTC-4, (unknown) wrote:
Something bicycle related to contemplate as we are innundated with the Monkey's spam.

In the search for yet more closer...
Forum: Recumbent Biking August 3rd 08, 03:35 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Couldn't do This on a Recumbent

humm, on the www there's over 98,000 pages with recumbant,
yahoo has 200,000 with recumbant and this newsgroup has 450
spelt recumbant.
I kinda like "bant" rather than "bent", myself.
However I will...
Forum: Recumbent Biking August 2nd 08, 04:38 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Couldn't do This on a Recumbant

Have you seen this !! Crazy riders!
I couldn't believe they ride like this.

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=-3123908086916868348&q=bicycle&ei=d32USL-nApPm-wHF0c2oBg&hl=en
Forum: Techniques July 27th 08, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 237
Posted By [email protected]
TdF and recumbents

Never heard of them before, but:
http://www.razz-fazz-race.de/mediac/400_0/media/Razz-Fazz~003.jpg
Forum: Recumbent Biking July 27th 08, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
TdF and recumbents

Never heard of them before, but:
http://www.razz-fazz-race.de/mediac/400_0/media/Razz-Fazz~003.jpg
Forum: General July 27th 08, 07:50 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Have too many bikes?

On Jul 26, 2:21 pm, Ablang wrote:
What are we doing?

Does anyone else here believe that they (or their SOs) have way too
many bikes?

How many bikes do you have? Of...
Forum: General June 27th 08, 02:02 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
Kent Tandem Bicycle

On Jun 26, 9:48 pm, curly Bill wrote:
wrote:
Anyone know about the Kent Tandem Bicycle. I'm interested in how heavy
the whole bicycle is. Anyone own...
Forum: General June 27th 08, 01:33 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 25
Posted By [email protected]
Fenders are for sissies, but they keep your back dry when the roadswet

I got a funny look the other day for having a traditional set of
fenders on my bicycle, but I didn't care, the road was wet and I
didn't have a wet strip of dirt up my back. So in the grocery store...
Forum: Techniques March 25th 08, 03:04 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 43
Posted By [email protected]
Cup & Cone Bottom Brackets - Any Sources?

On Mar 25, 7:29*am, Hands Of Stone wrote:
I am looking for a source for high-quality conventional cup & cone BBs
(JIS square taper). *Ritchey used to still make some but...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9