Showing results 1 to 25 of 189
Search took 2.52 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: juggle508
Forum: Unicycling September 2nd 08, 05:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By juggle508
Any New Factory Team Members For KH This New Year?

It was 39 inches. 99.06 cm. It didn't tie the NAUCC record. No one had
hit that much in competition. Glad to of hit it but don't care any
more. I doubt ill ever work on or compete in a high jump...
Forum: Unicycling June 16th 08, 07:12 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By juggle508
9 and 10 stair competition

Ah, just wait until round 2. Big street will make a comeback.

KH.

--
juggle508

tugboat wrote:
What I like to do is stuff that others CAN do, but don't have the
Forum: Unicycling June 16th 08, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By juggle508
Old School VS New School

DustinSchaap wrote:
compare it to BMX. a backslide down a handrail i would deffinatly call
old school, even though it's never been landed yet (i think?). its the
difference in style, rather...
Forum: Unicycling June 14th 08, 02:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By juggle508
9 and 10 stair competition

Whos says ive landed the set or set number before. Ive never sessed this
set.

KH.

--
juggle508

tugboat wrote:
Forum: Unicycling June 14th 08, 12:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By juggle508
9 and 10 stair competition

Tricks down them count right?

KH.

--
juggle508

tugboat wrote:
What I like to do is stuff that others CAN do, but don't have the
Forum: Unicycling June 6th 08, 03:43 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By juggle508
NAUCC High and Long Jump??

johnfoss wrote:
The cool feats you described above would be cool to photograph/video,
but not necessarily appropriate for your actual competition runs. You
should attempt them separately, as...
Forum: Unicycling April 22nd 08, 06:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By juggle508
Where has BIG STREET gone? CALLOUT

In big street, although being nervous to go that big is definitely part
of the factor, one of my main things that limits me is finding
stairsets or handrails. I grew up in a small, pretty flat...
Forum: Unicycling April 21st 08, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By juggle508
Poll- KH or Nimbus, i want this money to go to good use, so plz do the poll! thx!

I ride a KH, and with my grinding and stuff, I definitely scratch up the
bearing holders. It doesn't affect how it works, just scratches it up
and makes it not so pretty. I love the aluminum frames...
Forum: Unicycling April 19th 08, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 45
Posted By juggle508
KH Factory Team- Ryan Atkins and Kelly Hickman

What can I say? It's an honor to be on the KH team. I definitely have
waited a long time for something like this to happen. Thanks to Kris,
Darren, and Shaun for making it possible.

Looking forward...
Forum: Unicycling April 17th 08, 06:52 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 127
Posted By juggle508
Im Sponsored!!!

Congrats,

For the sponsorships, level 1 is like 40 % off and is really common. I
have heard of some people sending in requests without videos and
getting them. Its more about people riding their...
Forum: Unicycling April 3rd 08, 01:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By juggle508
UniCore featured on the news

Wow, just saw this thread. I had a pretty fun time making it. They
didn't put in my other big rail but they did have the one with Justin
laying on the ground in the backgroud after a bail. Now that...
Forum: Unicycling March 16th 08, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 77
Posted By juggle508
All about grinds.

Its not a disadvantage. I can flip in and out of rails and I grind on my
back foot.

KH.

--
juggle508

tugboat wrote:
Forum: Unicycling March 7th 08, 05:54 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 77
Posted By juggle508
All about grinds.

The UniSLAB wrote:
Handrails?!

No, sorry. Skate rails.

KH.
Forum: Unicycling March 6th 08, 02:12 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 77
Posted By juggle508
All about grinds.

I grind back foot and have flipped to round rails on both sides, blind
and normal. I have never really tried flipping to flat rails other than
a flat one at Wunschkonzert. Just takes a little...
Forum: Unicycling March 4th 08, 05:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 77
Posted By juggle508
All about grinds.

Here is the place to talk about nothing but grinding. Whether it be
rails, ledges, combo's or anything else related. Grinding is a big part
of street riding and should have its own thread. Talk about...
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 08, 04:12 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 156
Posted By juggle508
Wunschkonzert Countdown!

Its so close now. I look forward to riding and hanging out with all of
you. About 2 weeks left! Wooooo!

KH.

--
juggle508

tugboat wrote:
Forum: Unicycling November 30th 07, 05:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By juggle508
Help me win Contest.

Yeah I landed it. Keep voting guys, Im still up towards the top :)

KH.

--
juggle508

tugboat wrote:
What I like to do is stuff that others CAN do, but don't have the
Forum: Unicycling November 29th 07, 06:25 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By juggle508
Help me win Contest.

Looking good guys. Thanks for all the votes and keep them coming. Yeah,
I would win 200 dollars to buy stuff and a skateboard deck signed by
Ryan Sheckler lol.

Keep voting :)

KH.

--
Forum: Unicycling November 28th 07, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20

Hello all,
I have entered a Best Action Photo Contest that I found on a
skateboarding website. The picture can be of any sport and I entered
one of mine. Please take time to vote me to the top and...
Forum: Unicycling November 9th 07, 01:52 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 41
Posted By juggle508
Fit question on the grey pulse gloves

Just go ahead and buy one right now. The "improvements" won't be worth
the wait. Its a solid uni and won't be hurt much unless you go to the
extremes :)

KH.

--
juggle508
Forum: Unicycling November 8th 07, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 41
Posted By juggle508
Fit question on the grey pulse gloves

Okay just checking up on it...It would be good :)

KH.

--
juggle508

tugboat wrote:
What I like to do is stuff that others CAN do, but don't have the
Forum: Unicycling November 8th 07, 01:04 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 41
Posted By juggle508
Fit question on the grey pulse gloves

Sorry to threadjack but...

Is there going to be any improvements on the KH seatpost Kris?

Thanks,

KH.

--
Forum: Unicycling November 6th 07, 06:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1

It would be kinda like a leg wrap, motion but jump off the uni...I think
I tend to spin mine late but im not for sure. (Seems kinda late but
probably doesn't look it :S )

KH.

--
juggle508
Forum: Unicycling October 4th 07, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Shaun, I have poweraid, sabin vid, and august 8th vid on my lappy right
now.

KH.

--
juggle508

tugboat wrote:
Forum: Unicycling September 30th 07, 06:10 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By juggle508
so where are they? (videos of the better riders)

Shaun has been really really busy the last month or two.

KH.

--
juggle508