Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.18 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: malabaristapablo
Forum: Unicycling October 9th 07, 12:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By malabaristapablo
My new web page!!!

Wow, it's very cool, and I don't know why, but I can understand all
:confused: Congratulations for the web Carlos, really I love it!!!
PAbLO
p.d.:see you at monociclos.com!;)

--...
Forum: Unicycling October 5th 07, 04:57 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By malabaristapablo
Never thought we'd ever be talking about unicycling in my Physical Geology class...

I want a teacher how yours!!! oh and if you do the demo also we want
pictures! ;) :D

--
malabaristapablo

UNICYCLIST PAbLO
http://malabaristapablo.spaces.live.com/
First
Forum: Unicycling July 25th 07, 11:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By malabaristapablo
Unicycling Sponsors/Companies

ABC' electro
Axis
Bedford
CDK
Coker
DM
GB4
Hunter
KAHERO
Koxx
Forum: Unicycling July 23rd 07, 12:18 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 33
Posted By malabaristapablo
Whats the best uni vid ?

Defect and "The One"

--
malabaristapablo

UNICYCLIST PAbLO
http://malabaristapablo.spaces.live.com/
First
Uni-vid:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSyRyM6KeiE
Forum: Unicycling July 20th 07, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 57
Posted By malabaristapablo
Do you wear a helmet?

Often!!! It doesn't serve for anything, but it clears the fear to me :D

--
malabaristapablo

UNICYCLIST...
Forum: Unicycling July 5th 07, 12:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By malabaristapablo
new uni

I like it very much!! but I've a question, can I buy this frame in
Europe?

--
malabaristapablo

UNICYCLIST PAbLO
http://malabaristapablo.spaces.live.com/
First
Forum: Unicycling March 12th 07, 10:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By malabaristapablo
unicyclemagazine

read this too http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58655

--
malabaristapablo

UNICYCLIST...
Forum: Unicycling March 12th 07, 04:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By malabaristapablo
unicyclemagazine

hey guys it's an e-mail of Mike from me! look at it...

-Hi Pablo,

Issue Three should be mailed out on the 31st of March. This will be
confirmed on our website and the forums when it has been...
Forum: Unicycling March 4th 07, 11:10 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By malabaristapablo
Uni magazine

kris.lee wrote:
when is issue 3 coming?

i've the same quiestion... :cool:

--
malabaristapablo
Forum: Unicycling March 4th 07, 09:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Posted By malabaristapablo
unicyclemagazine

ha, ha, ha.
But, When it will leave the magazine number three? Somebody knows
it?:confused:

--
malabaristapablo

UNICYCLIST PAbLO
http://malabaristapablo.spaces.live.com/
Forum: Unicycling January 28th 07, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By malabaristapablo
How good are you?

I'm learning the 180 unispin! :rolleyes:

--
malabaristapablo

*MALABARISTA-PAbLO*
malabaristapablo's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling December 6th 06, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By malabaristapablo
Any Spanish/Barcelona Unicyclists here?

I'm from Spain, but I'm live far from Barcelona, but in
www.monociclos.com (forum from Spain) There are some unicyclist from
Barcelona.;)
PAbLO

--
malabaristapablo

*MALABARISTA-PAbLO*
Forum: Unicycling July 9th 06, 11:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By malabaristapablo
I think I invented a new uni game!!!!!

It's great, but it's very difficult... (I think that) :confused:

--
malabaristapablo

If you have no voice, SCREAM
If you have no hope, INVENT