Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.68 seconds.
Forum: Racing October 24th 07, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 106
Posted By [email protected]
question about tubulars

On Oct 22, 7:47 pm, "David L. Johnson"
wrote:
Pre-glue the spare. I always used a tire that had been ridden on
already --- usually one that had flatted --- as my...
Forum: Marketplace September 26th 07, 01:47 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
58cm Eddy Merckx Alu Cross frameset

58cm Eddy Merckx Alu Cross frameset. New, never built up. Black with
yellow decals. Aluminum frame and fork.

$500 + shipping

Greg Hall
Austin, TX
vc_slim at hotmail dot com
Forum: Racing September 4th 07, 08:34 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
1979 Red Zinger Results

On Aug 31, 8:19 pm, Dan Connelly
wrote:
Ryan Cousineau wrote:
Dan has pointed out a previous newsgroup mention, but I suspect a
confusion between Randy...
Forum: Techniques March 2nd 07, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 28
Posted By [email protected]
Which floor pump head?

On Mar 2, 9:25 am, "Qui si parla Campagnolo"
wrote:

see
=http://www.jitensha.com/eng/hiramepumphds.html

last pump head you will ever need.- Hide quoted text -

- Show...
Forum: Techniques November 17th 06, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Sealed a tubular with Stan's Notubes sealant

I got a report from a friend that the Vittoria sealant worked well on
his Vittoria tire. What type of tire did you seal w/ the Stan's?

Good luck with continued sealant success. I'll stick with my...
Forum: Techniques October 17th 06, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Anyone here use Concept Rower in off season?

On Oct 17, 12:50 pm, wrote:
wrote:
Make sure you have about eight feet of space to
lay it out.Can it fold up when not used?

Fold up EASY that...
Forum: Techniques October 17th 06, 05:06 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Anyone here use Concept Rower in off season?

Just about to move my IIC out of the shed and into the garage for
winter training. I've been erging for about seven years now mainly from
Nov thru Feb. It's a great off season workout for either...
Forum: Marketplace September 28th 06, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
FS: 58cm Eddy Merckx Alu Cross frameset

58cm Eddy Merckx Alu Cross frameset. New, never built up. Black with
yellow decals. Aluminum frame and fork.

$600 + shipping

Greg Hall
Austin, TX
vc_slim at hotmail dot com
Forum: Techniques September 5th 06, 07:57 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Lumpy Tubulars

Agreed, once is too often and yet it still happens. For me this was
more of a problem when Vittoria production went to Tailand (or was it
Taiwan?). The inner tube quality suffered as well.

My recent...
Forum: Techniques September 5th 06, 05:07 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Lumpy Tubulars

Lumpy tubulars happen all too often even among the high end models.
I've had better luck w/ Conti Comps than Vittorias CX's for consistant
roundness. You might try regluing the tire as uneven...
Forum: Marketplace July 26th 06, 09:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Eddy Merckx Century value ?

I sold my wife's 10th Anniversay Eddy Merckx (TSX) complete bike last
year to a friend for $450. I tried to get $800 on the open market but
wasn't successful as the Shimano 600 7sp group didn't help....
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11