Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: IUnknown
Forum: General May 28th 07, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.off-road,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 7
Posted By IUnknown
Clipless Shoes for Mt Biking - Suggestion?

On May 24, 3:16 pm, IUnknown wrote:
Hello,
I'm looking for a good shoe that I can wear for Mt Biking. I do NOT
use clips!

What I'm looking for is a good shoe to wear...
Forum: Off Road May 28th 07, 04:59 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.off-road,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 6
Posted By IUnknown
Clipless Shoes for Mt Biking - Suggestion?

On May 24, 3:16 pm, IUnknown wrote:
Hello,
I'm looking for a good shoe that I can wear for Mt Biking. I do NOT
use clips!

What I'm looking for is a good shoe to wear...
Forum: General May 24th 07, 09:16 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.off-road,rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 7
Posted By IUnknown
Clipless Shoes for Mt Biking - Suggestion?

Hello,
I'm looking for a good shoe that I can wear for Mt Biking. I do NOT
use clips!

What I'm looking for is a good shoe to wear which would dry out faster
than a regular tennis shoe. Is that...
Forum: Off Road May 24th 07, 09:16 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.off-road,rec.bicycles.misc