Showing results 1 to 25 of 58
Search took 0.63 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mischastar
Forum: Australia March 30th 11, 12:59 PM
Replies: 29
Posted By mischastar
You will be absolutely fine as long as you...

You will be absolutely fine as long as you respect the local way of doing things
Forum: UK March 30th 11, 12:58 PM
Replies: 88
Posted By mischastar
That's a little unfair. This comment doesn't take...

That's a little unfair. This comment doesn't take into account the fact that people in cars feel superior to those on bikes. It's stupid.
Forum: General March 30th 11, 12:56 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By mischastar
I can't wait until the weather is warm...i...

I can't wait until the weather is warm...i hibernate! in the figurative sense of course, before emerging to enjoy the sun
Forum: Unicycling January 17th 11, 03:14 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By mischastar
hahaha, I'm sure it will...NOT!

hahaha, I'm sure it will...NOT!
Forum: General January 17th 11, 02:03 PM
Replies: 13
Posted By mischastar
I once found a twenty pound note in the...

I once found a twenty pound note in the road...sounds unspectacular but it was my beer money for that night!
Forum: Social Issues January 17th 11, 02:00 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By mischastar
[QUOTE='His Highness the TibetanMonkey, the...

[color=green][i]
It is my contention that species put down...
Forum: UK December 14th 10, 11:27 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By mischastar
If you're going to grab someone on the street,...

If you're going to grab someone on the street, you deserve what you get, good on her!
Forum: General December 14th 10, 11:24 AM
Replies: 33
Posted By mischastar
It's amusing how a simply discussion regarding...

It's amusing how a simply discussion regarding cyclists in London is able to bring up the "special relationship" and other political bombs.
Forum: Social Issues December 14th 10, 11:20 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By mischastar
Darwin would have laughed his ass off!

Darwin would have laughed his ass off!
Forum: Social Issues December 14th 10, 11:19 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By mischastar
I think there's blame to be had on both sides....

I think there's blame to be had on both sides. Motorists think cyclists don't obey the rules of the road, cyclists think motorists are arrogant.
Forum: General December 14th 10, 11:16 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By mischastar
Sounds like a job made in heaven. although it is...

Sounds like a job made in heaven. although it is easy to generalise people on welfare and think they're all interested in milking the system for all it's worth. I've never been on any kind of handout...
Forum: General December 14th 10, 11:08 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By mischastar
I agree, it's so hard out on the road.

I agree, it's so hard out on the road.
Forum: UK November 19th 10, 01:33 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By mischastar
I could never live with myself if i was...

I could never live with myself if i was responsible for a hit and run. How can these people sleep at night not knowing if they have killed someone?
Forum: UK November 19th 10, 01:30 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By mischastar
The toddler is the innocent party in this, anyone...

The toddler is the innocent party in this, anyone selfish enough to ride in a pedestrian area should be punished.
Forum: UK November 19th 10, 01:28 PM
Replies: 50
Posted By mischastar
What a horrible way to die...drunk drivers are...

What a horrible way to die...drunk drivers are the scum of the earth and should be punished a lot more severely than they are.
Forum: Social Issues November 19th 10, 01:26 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By mischastar
Now now children!

Now now children!
Forum: Marketplace November 19th 10, 12:54 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By mischastar
Smile Luckily you were savvy enough to see it for the...

Luckily you were savvy enough to see it for the exmaple of uber cheeky fakery that it was. I hate cheques anyhoo.

I hope you're feeling better and that whatever medication you are on, the benefits...
Forum: Social Issues November 19th 10, 12:52 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By mischastar
I would imagine it is the latter, what is it with...

I would imagine it is the latter, what is it with people and their god damned god complexes?
Forum: General October 18th 10, 01:35 PM
Replies: 8
Posted By mischastar
I would think this would be fine for winter use,...

I would think this would be fine for winter use, i had something similar myself a few years ago and used it throughout winter here in the UK.
Forum: UK September 14th 10, 04:16 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By mischastar
I wish more people would cycle, especially in...

I wish more people would cycle, especially in towns where they can easily commute into work. I usually cycle in at about 745 am and its lovely, plenty of cyclists about but hardly any cars.
And it...
Forum: Off Road August 4th 10, 01:05 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By mischastar
I recently went on a road tour of part of France...

I recently went on a road tour of part of France for 160 miles! Was absolutely fantastic. I went with 30 others 12 of which are really close friends and we cycled from Cherborg to St Malo!

I would...
Forum: Unicycling August 4th 10, 01:00 PM
Replies: 21
Posted By mischastar
Just wanted to add to my post as I have just...

Just wanted to add to my post as I have just discovered Lanacane anti chaffing gel which I have just used on a 160 mile bike ride. I did also wear padded cycling shorts but it really made a...
Forum: General August 4th 10, 12:54 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By mischastar
Charity Bike Ride

I have just completed a 160 mile bike ride for charity! I was cycling for 3 days and rode from Cherborg to St Malo. Havent been on a bike for over a year and did one training session before I...
Forum: General August 4th 10, 12:49 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By mischastar
That is probably the most useless post on here!

That is probably the most useless post on here!
Forum: General August 4th 10, 12:47 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By mischastar
Not sure I would let my child ride alone at the...

Not sure I would let my child ride alone at the age of 8!! Thats ridiculous! What I find more disturbing is the fact that it states they should have everything with them to identify who they are and...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 58