Showing results 1 to 25 of 91
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: UniMOG
Forum: Unicycling October 3rd 08, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By UniMOG
Aliso ride 10.3.08

Thanks for the ride. it was fun. My coworker did not know what a
unicycle is. Now she knows.:D

--
UniMOG

You live only once. Also can't spell Sorry
:D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D...
Forum: Unicycling September 22nd 08, 08:31 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 52
Posted By UniMOG
O.C. Uni Ride Huntington Beach Pier

This ride is over thanks. Terry started it in a new thred.:D

--
UniMOG

You live only once. Also can't spell Sorry
:D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D...
Forum: Unicycling September 22nd 08, 08:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By UniMOG
Great turnout for today's Coker tour!

It was fun. I need to get a handle. thanks for getting me out.
:D

--
UniMOG

You live only once. Also can't spell Sorry
:D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D...
Forum: Unicycling January 20th 08, 08:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By UniMOG
Orange County, CA Unicyle Ride on 1/20

i will be there

--
UniMOG

You live only once. Also can't spell Sorry
:D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D :D
UniMOG's...
Forum: Unicycling September 16th 07, 05:11 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By UniMOG
OC unicycle Ride

you have no ecxuses. GO NOW, start driving if you live out of town.:D

--
UniMOG

You live only once. Also can't spell Sorry
:D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D...
Forum: Unicycling September 16th 07, 05:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By UniMOG
OC unicycle Ride

I will Be late. YOu should all go.:D

--
UniMOG

You live only once. Also can't spell Sorry
:D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D...
Forum: Unicycling May 18th 07, 08:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By UniMOG
Orange County, CA uni ride!

Sorry i have to work Doheny Blues Festival. Jhon Fulgerty.... :D

--
UniMOG

You live only once. Also can't spell Sorry
:D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D...
Forum: Unicycling May 11th 07, 06:22 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By UniMOG
I am in Seattle, who wants to go for a ride?

I do after finals but im in southern CALI :D

--
UniMOG

You live only once. Also can't spell Sorry
:D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D...
Forum: Unicycling May 11th 07, 06:17 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By UniMOG
Anybody tried this on a uni?

First Unicycles don't have the front wheel for the big hops and stalls
then up.

Secondly when they do big gaps they stop pediling for awhile,

Third Playe in meny fountains

Lastly I tryed going...
Forum: Unicycling February 25th 07, 05:31 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By UniMOG
Print ad AUDITION: Verdict is in!

-Please post the add or the link when it gets made.-
Will do:D

--
UniMOG

You live only once. Also can't spell Sorry
:D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D...
Forum: Unicycling February 21st 07, 04:17 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By UniMOG
Newport Beach Uni Ride

Oh is that in orange county lol:D

--
UniMOG

You live only once. Also can't spell Sorry
:D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D...
Forum: Unicycling February 21st 07, 04:17 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By UniMOG
Newport Beach Uni Ride

Sorry working Sunday LOL:D

--
UniMOG

You live only once. Also can't spell Sorry
:D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D...
Forum: Unicycling February 15th 07, 07:57 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 68
Posted By UniMOG
LOS ANGELES MUNI RIDER CASTING CALL for 2/14 pays $2,400

vivalargo wrote:
Right after the audition, Eyal came over to my house and we drove out to
Malibu and spent two hours blasting down "Stunt Trail." The whole time
we were wondering out loud...
Forum: Unicycling February 15th 07, 06:05 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 68
Posted By UniMOG
LOS ANGELES MUNI RIDER CASTING CALL for 2/14 pays $2,400

I was there later in the day and there was this emo kid with a realy old
gerraff and a girl with a 24cx Good luck to all, I hope the person who
gets it shows us all the add thing. :D PS juggling at...
Forum: Unicycling February 14th 07, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 68
Posted By UniMOG
LOS ANGELES MUNI RIDER CASTING CALL for 2/14 pays $2,400

Are you kidding? Remember that "heart attack hill" in OC? I was the only
one of us to make it all the way up!! YEah, DH will be a blast!

This must have been another day. If I had Extra Cash and a...
Forum: Unicycling February 4th 07, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 33
Posted By UniMOG
what makes you wanna stay with unicycling?

GIRLS see you and Guys hate you

--
UniMOG

You live only once. Also can't spell Sorry
:D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D...
Forum: Unicycling February 4th 07, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By UniMOG
So does anyone where arm protection?

no

--
UniMOG

You live only once. Also can't spell Sorry
:D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D :D
UniMOG's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling February 2nd 07, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 33
Posted By UniMOG
Anybody skipping the Superbowl for Uni/Muni?

Might go riding with yall PM me the times :D

--
UniMOG

You live only once. Also can't spell Sorry
:D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D...
Forum: Unicycling January 30th 07, 01:18 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By UniMOG
What's the ultimate 3" tire for 24" Torker DX

:D Hey is it cold yet. I run the stock tyre with 20psi and it works for
me so i dont know when i get money and the original goes bare then i
will post with usful info :D

--
UniMOG

You live only...
Forum: Unicycling January 27th 07, 07:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 39
Posted By UniMOG
New Video: "Snap, crackle, SPLAT! trials"

Looked like fun next time try a coconunt or a avocoto being CA in all :D

--
UniMOG

You live only once. Also can't spell Sorry
:D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D...
Forum: Unicycling January 27th 07, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By UniMOG
A new LA, CA unicyclist coming your way (I'm Moving!)

:D South OC OR san Juan Capistrano :D

--
UniMOG

You live only once. Also can't spell Sorry
:D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D...
Forum: Unicycling January 27th 07, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,626
Posted By UniMOG
Quote of the day (from non-riders)

Naomi wrote:
Well, after more than a year of being too frightened to even try, I have
finally managed, with help from trees, lamp posts and walls to make a
few short rides on my Coker. The...
Forum: Unicycling January 25th 07, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By UniMOG
EAStreet video

JamesH wrote:
According to Phthoruth, of the 3 new consoles the PS3 is the hardest to
hop over. :D

That is becuse of the PRICE
WOW that is bordom :D

--
Forum: Unicycling January 23rd 07, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10

I would like snow. :D

--
UniMOG

You live only once. Also can't spell Sorry
:D :D :D :D : :D :D :D :D :D...
Forum: Unicycling January 23rd 07, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By UniMOG
Defect Spoilers!!!! I need them

Remote :d