Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: LIBERATOR[_4_]
Forum: Mountain Biking October 31st 11, 06:13 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush,alt.fan.kirsten-dunst
Replies: 2
Posted By LIBERATOR[_4_]
JD, Mike Vandeman & their group of posters, all federal agents

On Oct 30, 9:42*am, JD wrote:
On Oct 14, 6:31*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:

JD is a federal agent as well as Mike Vandemann for sure, JD seems to
be a tool...
Forum: Mountain Biking October 15th 11, 01:35 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike,soc.culture.usa,alt.fan.kirsten-dunst
Replies: 3
Posted By LIBERATOR[_4_]
JD the federal agent threatening me, to frame me & jail me?

LOoks like JD is knowledgeable about a plot of Kirsten Dunst/Jeri Ryan
to frame me for something, after JD posted this indeed "jail punk"
lookalikes have been everywhere I've been going so JD does...
Forum: Mountain Biking October 13th 11, 10:39 PM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 3
Posted By LIBERATOR[_4_]
Nice Hall Ranch mountain bike ride

On Oct 13, 1:59*pm, JD wrote:
On Sep 3, 2:31*am, LIBERACE wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYhuqHAssSw

She's slowing down a little too much,...
Forum: Mountain Biking September 3rd 11, 09:31 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 3
Posted By LIBERATOR[_4_]
Nice Hall Ranch mountain bike ride

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYhuqHAssSw

She's slowing down a little too much, it's good to be cautious but
speed is the need for clearing visious rocks.
Forum: Mountain Biking August 5th 11, 11:03 PM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By LIBERATOR[_4_]
I biked Heil Ranch in Lyons yesterday, this video is exactly what I rode

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mm4b5Szcahs&feature=related

Deja-vu? Or did RUSH and the superboobs arrange it? I biked with a
Christian religious group and these guys are the cream of the...
Forum: Mountain Biking July 8th 11, 07:01 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By LIBERATOR[_4_]
LOL, guys with no helmets ride Dakota Ridge - and skilled!

On Jul 7, 11:55*pm, LIBERATOR wrote:
Another great video with no distortion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQTVesdGPJY&NR=1

"Old school" is what us "Helmetless" guys...
Forum: Mountain Biking July 8th 11, 05:43 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 3
Posted By LIBERATOR[_4_]
Some guy copycatted my chestcam camera holder? Dakota Ridge MTBingsuperb rider

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ym140RkUxA&feature=related

Ah the right URL

Like I said he's a top notch rider!
Forum: Mountain Biking July 8th 11, 05:35 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 3
Posted By LIBERATOR[_4_]
Some guy copycatted my chestcam camera holder? Right URL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ym140RkUxA&feature=related

Well I screwed that one up.
Forum: Mountain Biking July 7th 11, 08:09 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 3
Posted By LIBERATOR[_4_]
Some guy copycatted my chestcam camera holder? Dakota Ridge MTBing,injured biker, head profusely bleeds

First video, I believe the guy is a "RUSH" spy in Colorado, he has a
chestcam and the date of the video is 2010. My chestcam videos were
from 2007-2009. Had I copyrighted the technology could I sue...
Forum: Mountain Biking May 23rd 11, 11:49 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 1
Posted By LIBERATOR[_4_]
hi, everyone

On May 19, 8:26*pm, Tēm ShermĒn™ °_° ""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:
On 5/19/2011 2:42 AM, johnstonni wrote:

hello, everyone, last week i use the google search cycling...
Forum: Mountain Biking May 23rd 11, 11:48 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Posted By LIBERATOR[_4_]
I bet there's guys that rode this craziness "Walker Ranch Loop"Boulder, Colorado

On May 18, 5:29*pm, Tēm ShermĒn™ °_° ""twshermanREMOVE\"@THI
$southslope.net" wrote:
On 5/18/2011 11:35 AM, JD wrote:

On May 16, 4:42 pm, *wrote:
Forum: Mountain Biking May 23rd 11, 11:47 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Posted By LIBERATOR[_4_]
I bet there's guys that rode this craziness "Walker Ranch Loop"Boulder, Colorado

On May 18, 10:35*am, JD wrote:
On May 16, 4:42*pm, LIBERACE wrote:

http://www.singletracks.com/mountain-bike/photo.php?photoID=11067&tag....

Forum: Mountain Biking May 16th 11, 11:42 PM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 4
Posted By LIBERATOR[_4_]
I bet there's guys that rode this craziness "Walker Ranch Loop"Boulder, Colorado

http://www.singletracks.com/mountain-bike/photo.php?photoID=11067&tag=walker+ranch

Nuts!!

I wouldn't even like walking up or down it with a bike. And hey I'm
pretty aggressive on a bike.
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13