Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: GMAN
Forum: Marketplace June 4th 08, 11:40 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By GMAN
Bike Stuff for Sale - AirBorne Ti Frame Brooks Seats and more

I thought I would give this board a shot before going the ebay route.

58cm Airborne Valkyrie Ti Frame with Chris King headset and Forte
Carbon Fork. The frame is in mint condition. I don't have...
Forum: Marketplace June 4th 08, 11:24 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By GMAN
Bike Stuff for Sale - AirBorne Ti Frame Brooks Seats and more

I thought I would give this board a shot before going the ebay route.

58cm Airborne Valkyrie Ti Frame with Chris King headset and Forte
Carbon Fork. The frame is in mint condition. I don't have...
Forum: Marketplace March 5th 08, 11:43 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 2
Posted By GMAN
Parts Bin Alert - WTB Bar End Shifter Body

On Mar 4, 1:46*am, Dan H
wrote:
GMAN,
Would you believe I have those things new old stock? I think they are
right hand units. Paypal me $12. and...
Forum: Marketplace March 2nd 08, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 2
Posted By GMAN
Parts Bin Alert - WTB Bar End Shifter Body

In a lapse of stupidity, I forgot the direction to turn in trying to
remove my Ultegra 8 speed bar end shifters. In the process, I somehow
screwed up the threads in the body of the shifter. When to...
Forum: Marketplace January 15th 08, 12:12 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By GMAN
Vintage 70s Ron Kitching Reynolds 531 Road Bike 57cm - $400 shipped

Very well preserved and rare if not collectible 1970s road sport bike.
Made in England with Reynolds 531 pipes,57 tt flat fork crown and
Bacoma lugs. Somewhere between classic racing and touring...
Forum: Marketplace November 5th 07, 11:54 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 7
Posted By GMAN
BARTER OFFER for 650B Rear Wheel

No but the plan is the rear has roller brake and I will get a long
reach for the front.

On 2007-11-04, GMAN wrote:

The 27" tires on my commuter...
Forum: Marketplace November 4th 07, 07:09 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 7
Posted By GMAN
BARTER OFFER for 650B Rear Wheel

The 27" tires on my commuter are done. Instead of replacing the "too
skinny for my liking" 27x1 1/4 tires, I'm ready to give the 650b
conversion a try. Heres my proposal.

You-- supply a decent,...
Forum: Marketplace July 1st 07, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By GMAN
FS: 57cm Columbus Tubing Frame

This is a good base for single speed pr fixed gear bike. Its a early
80's Italian made fully lugged Columbus tubing frame once distributed
by Marinoni. 57cm ctc X 57cm with a comfy 42+ stays on...
Forum: Marketplace May 12th 07, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By GMAN
More Vintage Stuff for Sale

Added a few more things that have accumulated over the years. Please
check out the pix.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8018843@N07

Prices are +$4-7 for shipping. Pick them up if you are in the...
Forum: Marketplace May 8th 07, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By GMAN
FS: Vintage Bike Parts for Sale

Hello All,

Last shot before it goes on ebay. More to come when I get a chance.
Finally got some pictures up.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8018843@N07/

All prices +$5-10 for shipping
Forum: Marketplace April 28th 07, 10:42 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 2
Posted By GMAN
Stuff for Sale or Trade

On Apr 27, 8:24 am, "Qui si parla Campagnolo-www.vecchios.com"
wrote:
On Apr 26, 11:54 am, GMAN wrote:

Hello All,

The parts bin is...
Forum: Marketplace April 26th 07, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 2
Posted By GMAN
Stuff for Sale or Trade

Hello All,

The parts bin is loading up again. List below is the for sale items,
followed but what I am looking for so make an offer for a trade. All
price + shipping USPS -...
Forum: Marketplace March 1st 07, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By GMAN
WTT: Suntour Freewheel Remover and chainring spanner tool for Custom Bicycle Book

I got some misc other stuff to trade too let me know what your looking
for. The book is the Mike Cone copy.
Forum: Marketplace January 28th 07, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By GMAN
FA:Reynolds 520 Mercier Frame Like New 58 cm 56 cm Road

This is a like new 58 ctt (of seat tube) or 56 ctt Mercier Corvus
frame made of REYNOLDS 520 double butted tubing. The top tub is 57
ctc. I purchased the frame thinking it was a 58 ctt so its...
Forum: Marketplace January 21st 07, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By GMAN
FS: New 61cm Rivendell Bleriot

I got this off ebay about a month ago but had no business buying this
frame with a Riv Road and 3 other bikes in the garage. Well the wife
lost her job this week so its austerity time and the frame...
Forum: Marketplace January 14th 07, 04:49 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By GMAN
FS: Jamis Quest Frame 59cm $290.

Basically new smoked chrome finished Reynolds 631 frame. Got it about
3 years ago and built up with some older parts but did not ride much
because its a bit big for me. Will be sold with a crane...
Forum: Marketplace December 23rd 06, 02:33 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By GMAN
FS or WTB /Trade - NOS Brooks B5N

This is the narrower, perforated leather seat. I think I got it 1986.
Its a bit stiff now but nonetheless new. Its to skinny for my 40
something butt, but would be great for a fixie. Black.

Stuff...
Forum: Marketplace December 19th 06, 03:31 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 6
Posted By GMAN
WTB/T Long Quilled 1" Stem with 25.4 min 11cm

Thanks.. Quill is too short. looking to have 3+ inches of quill out of
the head tube.

dookie wrote:
salsa cro-mo, 120 x -14, 1" quill, 25.4 bar

http://middlepath.gotdns.com/bikes/ebay

Forum: Marketplace December 17th 06, 02:20 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 6
Posted By GMAN
WTB/T Long Quilled 1" Stem with 25.4 min 11cm

Not looking for anything fancy or comestically perfect. Had my stolen
train station bike replaced with a nice yard sale special but its a bit
too small so trying to make the top tuble longer. LMK...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19