Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.19 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: 1800unispin
Forum: Unicycling February 20th 08, 04:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By 1800unispin
Next Wunschkonzert...

Who is going to organize it? Shaun?

--
1800unispin
1800unispin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15215

This is wonderful. I am going to beat you all.

--
1800unispin
1800unispin's Profile:...

GAYLORD SPAZMOTRON, I SAY GAYLORD SPAZMOTRON!

I might try to touch your hot bottom at Wunschkonzert.

- Hot Horst

--...
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 08, 10:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 156
Posted By 1800unispin
Wunschkonzert Countdown!

geil, spitz, erregt.

--
1800unispin
1800unispin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15215
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 08, 09:26 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 156
Posted By 1800unispin
Wunschkonzert Countdown!

I AM le Master.

--
1800unispin
1800unispin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15215
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 08, 01:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By 1800unispin
!!!happy New Year Unicyclers!!!

Happy new year.

I had a bitchin' party with myself.

Peace.

--
1800unispin
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 07, 11:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

by the way: 10 spins, you idiot.

--
1800unispin
1800unispin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15215
View this...
Forum: Unicycling December 24th 07, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By 1800unispin
Shaun Johanneson

this question is not even worth answering.

but since you really seem to wanna know and i wanna make some friends
because unicyclists are cool: yes, i can. of course.

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 07, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By 1800unispin
Shaun Johanneson

I love him. He is sexy as hell.

--
1800unispin
1800unispin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15215
View this...
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 07, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 156
Posted By 1800unispin
Wunschkonzert Countdown!

Stephanie Dietze days left!

I want to marry her. And call our kid Janina.

--
1800unispin
1800unispin's Profile:...

OH, Wunschkonzert is great, I can't wait to see Shaun's tight booty
again.

--
1800unispin
1800unispin's Profile:...

Joe,

do you want to make a "uni" video with me for Unicon?

--
1800unispin
1800unispin's Profile:...

Once you saw me flatlanding, you won't miss him any more.

1800unispin
1800unispin's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling July 22nd 07, 05:26 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 126
Posted By 1800unispin
Unicon 14 Countdown!

Oh, I can't wait for Unicon. Fluck was so great. I enjoyed "talking" to
a lot of you.

Peace,
Horst

--
1800unispin
Forum: Unicycling June 28th 07, 08:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

i AM street.

--
1800unispin
1800unispin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15215
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling June 28th 07, 08:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By 1800unispin
Who is sponsored on here? and by who

i am sponsored by god.

--
1800unispin
1800unispin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/15215
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling June 22nd 07, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By 1800unispin
new freestyle vid by Felix Dietze

check it out: